Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (621) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1369896 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) ... (968) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 20, 2020
sikowitz17:
Truth is if you don’t know what to apply for by now or you haven’t consciously thought about it for the last 7/8 months... you might just be applying Cos it’s a job opportunity... all these questions of “which one should I apply for” Dey piss me off... aswear

Hahaha, easy on our new comers pls, Sir.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dannyhonda(m): 6:23pm On Aug 20, 2020
Like bro u sabi? Something u ought to have gone through before now, form is out u still asking question which one should u go. That means u ain't serious yet if u confused till date
sikowitz17:
Truth is if you don’t know what to apply for by now or you haven’t consciously thought about it for the last 7/8 months... you might just be applying Cos it’s a job opportunity... all these questions of “which one should I apply for” Dey piss me off... aswear

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dannyhonda(m): 6:25pm On Aug 20, 2020
New comers asking this question now?? Bro haha, have been on this trend since March trying to understand properly how it works. Infact i started from number 1 till date, funny enough i haven't used my account since 2014 or so. Na army carry me come open am back
AirmanB:

Hahaha, easy on our new comers pls, Sir.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 6:26pm On Aug 20, 2020
AirmanB:

If u have it, den u already have an edge ova odas, jst perform well n ans all oral questions correctly n professionally den u r 99% in. (No shake oh b4 d oral interview officers oh, n even if u shake, no allow make Dem Sabi say u dey shake).

Once u get in; I was advised during my days in NMS interview not to sit on d seat given to interviewees, I dunno for DSSC n SSC. But, don't sit down, unless you are asked to.
lol that one na common sense nah... they still evicted one girl from Edo last SSC Cos she went and sat without being asked to...
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 20, 2020
I applied for SSC (my application number also showed SSC...). But in the print out, under declaration, it's showing DSSC board. Who else experienced this? Is it something to be worried about at all?

Responses will be appreciated. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Kachi11061998(m): 6:44pm On Aug 20, 2020
Richieurch:

Degree, ssce, fslc, lga identifications, NYSC, passport all this are for ssc

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 6:47pm On Aug 20, 2020
SFCommander2:
I applied for SSC (my application number also showed SSC...). But in the print out, under declaration, it's showing DSSC board. Who else experienced this? Is it something to be worried about at all?

Responses will be appreciated. Thanks.
its a general issue. As long as your application shows SSC... no problem... it’s like that on everybody’s print out.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by jamze: 6:48pm On Aug 20, 2020
Mayor21:
Please
They are saying I'm not permitted to the access the page
Why.

Also observed same
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 6:51pm On Aug 20, 2020
jamze:

Also observed same
top right corner... you’ll see login... don’t click the apply now under the SSC... click login and click signup...
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Cousiim: 6:53pm On Aug 20, 2020
AirmanB:

If u have it, den u already have an edge ova odas, jst perform well n ans all oral questions correctly n professionally den u r 99% in. (No shake oh b4 d oral interview officers oh, n even if u shake, no allow make Dem Sabi say u dey shake).

Once u get in; I was advised during my days in NMS interview not to sit on d seat given to interviewees, I dunno for DSSC n SSC. But, don't sit down, unless you are asked to.

Thanks! I have it ! grin
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Derawalters(f): 6:53pm On Aug 20, 2020
Good luck to you too dear.
Dannyhonda:
Make sense cause that's what i intend doing shà, goodluck
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dammysmart: 7:03pm On Aug 20, 2020
Congratulations to you all for the release of the form we all have been anticipating. A quick one before you apply, if you know 'sleep' or comfort is your problem and can't do without it, biko zero it..
If you can't take USELESSNESS pls ignore That form, you would see the height of it, the pay is quite okay now but gentlemen the process is HELLISH. Sorry regards the exam u guys would be writing too,course 46 bought it for u guys (can't say much for now) but as time unfolds I'd share some experiences with you guys. Wish you all much success 47 course wee MUJEEEEE!

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 7:05pm On Aug 20, 2020
Dammysmart:
Congratulations to you all for the release of the form we all have been anticipating. A quick one before you apply, if you know 'sleep' or comfort is your problem and can't do without it, biko zero it..
If you can't take USELESSNESS pls ignore That form, you would see the height of it, the pay is quite okay now but gentlemen the process is HELLISH. Sorry regards the exam u guys would be writing too,course 46 bought it for u guys (can't say much for now) but as time unfolds I'd share some experiences with you guys. Wish you all much success 47 course wee MUJEEEEE!
lol I can’t wait for you to come and gimme premium gist....kai

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dammysmart: 7:10pm On Aug 20, 2020
sikowitz17:
lol I can’t wait for you to come and gimme premium gist....kai
lol my geeee aswr ehn Gist full ground... NDA no be wawa o��

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 20, 2020
Adelion:

Check your spam folder.It might be there

Nothing is in dr
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 20, 2020
Dammysmart:

Oga sir, thanks for this piece of info. Me too dey wait for the full gist oh cheesy
Dammysmart:

Oga sir, thanks for this piece of info. Me too dey wait for the full gist oh
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ishowdotgmail(m): 7:18pm On Aug 20, 2020
Hi guys, please the recommendation by the referee which is an officer of the Armed Forces not below the rank of a Lieutenant Colonel and equivalent or an Assistant Commissioner of Police / in this case, can a retired Commissioner of police sign for someone, or the person must be in service /
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 7:20pm On Aug 20, 2020
Dammysmart:
Wahala dey o!!!
Some Course 46 guys fit retire pre maturely if them no sit up. SSC/RC will read book tire sote their head go catch fire

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Adelion(m): 7:29pm On Aug 20, 2020
sikowitz17:

Oga sikowitz Abeg you never send me HTACOS
my email.(gabazino24@gmail)....thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 20, 2020
grin
ugo4u:

Wahala dey o!!!
Some Course 46 guys fit retire pre maturely if them no sit up. SSC/RC will read book tire sote their head go catch fire
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dannyhonda(m): 7:33pm On Aug 20, 2020
Concerning the letter of attestation, is it so compulsory that those people they said must sign. Can a politician, judge, king or Chairman of PCRC( Police community relations committee) sign for someone Please i need an urgent answer
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Ibks100(m): 7:39pm On Aug 20, 2020
ugo4u:

Wahala dey o!!!

Nawa o
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dannyhonda(m): 7:41pm On Aug 20, 2020
Been trying to register but no option to open a new account o
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 20, 2020
ishowdotgmail:
Hi guys, please the recommendation by the referee which is an officer of the Armed Forces not below the rank of a Lieutenant Colonel and equivalent or an Assistant Commissioner of Police / in this case, can a retired Commissioner of police sign for someone, or the person must be in service /

The person must be in service
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Iliyasdass(m): 7:43pm On Aug 20, 2020
Dannyhonda:

Same as me ooo..I can't see the sign up button anymore..
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 20, 2020
Dannyhonda:
Concerning the letter of attestation, is it so compulsory that those people they said must sign. Can a politician, judge, king or Chairman of PCRC( Police community relations committee) sign for someone Please i need an urgent answer

It's compulsory bro
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Iliyasdass(m): 7:43pm On Aug 20, 2020
Dannyhonda:

Same as me too ooo..I can't see the sign up button anymore..
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 20, 2020
Dannyhonda:

It's like it has been disabled again, check later.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by jamze: 7:47pm On Aug 20, 2020
sikowitz17:
top right corner... you’ll see login... don’t click the apply now under the SSC... click login and click signup...

Thanks. But this is wat I see

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 7:52pm On Aug 20, 2020
The website is unstable... if you have a chance to apply now just do... it’s a new website!! What if they don’t get a hang of it... they won’t extend application period... if you like dey do OG no register..Lmaooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 7:53pm On Aug 20, 2020
jamze:

Thanks. But this is wat I see
theres supposed to be a sign up button under it bro... it’ll come back soon.. please immediately you see it, sign up and wait for mail confirmation, set your password then apply as soon as you can...
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by jamze: 8:00pm On Aug 20, 2020
sikowitz17:
theres supposed to be a sign up button under it bro... it’ll come back soon.. please immediately you see it, sign up and wait for mail confirmation, set your password then apply as soon as you can...

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) ... (968) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.