Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,921 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (704) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1361148 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) ... (965) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 7:37am On Sep 26, 2020
Anybody that gets that signal for SSC, please share with us. It’ll be greatly appreciated

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Prospect048: 7:46am On Sep 26, 2020
sikowitz17:
Anybody that gets that signal for SSC, please share with us. It’ll be greatly appreciated
baba, you can use the dssc own you see to determine ssc too. It is a privilege sighting the signal it is not meant to be seen... Meanwhile, I don't understand why guys are looking for signal, priority should be how person would make the lists... Use thr dssc own to calculate or predict ssc activities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Wfsholla90(m): 7:56am On Sep 26, 2020
How do i save the application in pdf format mates. i had tried using firefox but i dont know how to go about it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by LtRayyan(m): 8:04am On Sep 26, 2020
LegendPV:
Good evening all, I was opportune to sight signal from Army Headquarters to 2div Ibadan to prep for the DSSC screening 28Nov to 14Dec which is to hold there..... I for share the pic here in case of doubting Thomas but I no want buy job in German Currency....
All our SSC guys way go register DSSC, we de wait una for Afaka !!!

Wishing us all the best

The picture was in a WhatsApp group for two days now, I post an invite link for people to join but some where saying dat we only have one platform i.e nairaland. The WhatsApp group too have its own advantage, you can easily chat with anybody privately. Some informations are not safe here. If you want to join d WhatsApp group pls indicate

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 8:06am On Sep 26, 2020
shamack:

Candidates for SSC their cut off is different from DSSC.

DSSC has more competition
What do you mean by cut off mark? Are you referring to this particular enlistment or previous? because I know this is the first time army is conducting exams at pre-screening stage even during screening there is nothing like cut off mark. Points of each candidates in the different phase of the exercise (written test, physical test, oral interview) are collected and the cumulative gotten for each candidate. Getting in is subject to your score with respect to those of your village men as it will be tabulated in ascending border according to scores.
Meaning for example the maximum score maybe 100% for all the phases. Someone from Ebonyi may score 50% and make the list in the South east zone depending on what other got, why someone from Ekiti may score 70% and not make the list for South West zone possibly all his village men scored higher than him.
Except they'll change the format this year I don't see them pegging a cut-off like jamb for Candidates.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Bifrost: 8:37am On Sep 26, 2020
shamack:
What's the update......

Candidates no shaking, BMI will not be your problem but watch it, surplus will be called for medical so they can weed u.

DSSC candidates please don't study for exams with SSC candidates (the competition is different).

Guys don't stress yourself on 3.5km once u dey do light sports before, on the deal day if u make it to that level, the fun n morale in the activity will make u pass it with ease (don't take drugs)

Candidates don't have it in mind that you are competing with the northerners, na ur state ppl be your competition ooooo.

Candidates your level of confidence really matters, don't panic, be friendly, take things with ease.......
If u smoke, stop now because of ECG, blood and urine samples...start practicing how to stay under the sun...You can't be spending 16hrs under the AC and come to the Sun in kaduna without been weed out with hbp

Candidates if u naturally have hbp, start taking garlic, lot of ppl that took it last year passed, I was the novice thinking I won't need it, but guys brought it to the hostel and they are all in training

Candidates don't have it in mind that ARMY does not check your class of degree, preference are given to First class and 2:1, last year it was reported Venue state had the best results with 90% of those shortlisted having first-class or 2:1

At the bolded; Please o, are you saying DSSC should study more or what? This one you're saying "DSSC don't study..."

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by odimbannamdi(m): 8:41am On Sep 26, 2020
shamack:
What's the update......

Candidates no shaking, BMI will not be your problem but watch it, surplus will be called for medical so they can weed u.

DSSC candidates please don't study for exams with SSC candidates (the competition is different).

Guys don't stress yourself on 3.5km once u dey do light sports before, on the deal day if u make it to that level, the fun n morale in the activity will make u pass it with ease (don't take drugs)

Candidates don't have it in mind that you are competing with the northerners, na ur state ppl be your competition ooooo.

Candidates your level of confidence really matters, don't panic, be friendly, take things with ease.......
If u smoke, stop now because of ECG, blood and urine samples...start practicing how to stay under the sun...You can't be spending 16hrs under the AC and come to the Sun in kaduna without been weed out with hbp

Candidates if u naturally have hbp, start taking garlic, lot of ppl that took it last year passed, I was the novice thinking I won't need it, but guys brought it to the hostel and they are all in training

Candidates don't have it in mind that ARMY does not check your class of degree, preference are given to First class and 2:1, last year it was reported Venue state had the best results with 90% of those shortlisted having first-class or 2:1

Commander, please go back to this your post and clarify or edit the emboldened in line with the actual message you intend to pass across. You just released a very confusing signal here. It could cost troops their lives... sad

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Etorji: 8:59am On Sep 26, 2020
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Arisukuni: 9:17am On Sep 26, 2020
SATURDAY 26TH SEPTEMBER, 2020 @9:00am

DSSC- 29387
SSC- 10458

From yesterday report on day to day comparison, this shows that we have 275 new profiles for DSSC as against yesterday 336, also we have 82 new profiles for SSC as against 105 yesterday.

3 Days to the Deadline

Some of you are waiting for the last day before you can print your forms. Now Listen Up! The site is very slow and may experience too much traffic in the next three days, which may result to you finding it difficult to login in to the website to print out because it may be congested. That is why I keep reminding you all these below, it doesn't cost you anything to do it this way explained bellow.

REMINDER! Save and/or print all printables! If you're skeptical whether you'll be shortlisted and don't want to waste money to print, save as PDF and send to your accessible email.

How to save your Photo cards and Referees Forms and send to your Email address if you are using Google chrome; click on the three Dots by the right side, click on share, it will display print, Email, WhatsApp and others you can share to. Press print it will show save on PDF, then you can now rename it save and forward to your Email address and Print them out later for signing

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 9:50am On Sep 26, 2020
They really want to kill the Borno state governor ooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 26, 2020
Could dis be true? BokoHaram attacked Gov of Brono again.

https://mobile.twitter.com/instablog9ja/status/1309757584514191360

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Judah95(m): 10:22am On Sep 26, 2020
sikowitz17:

Na part of the playbook jare. Since the COVID 19 begun, resources have been running dry. They needed to improve the model - By scaring the governor, the BH guys bought more publicity from international media hereby attracting more funds/support for Boko Boys (from Taliban, AQ, ISIS,) and as for the Nigerian Government, financial support from allies (EU, International NGOs, UKAID, UN) will improve, Politicians pocket will be large.

Good business for BH boys and the Nigerian Government.

If you know, you know

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by autamahmud(m): 10:29am On Sep 26, 2020
LtRayyan:

The picture was in a WhatsApp group for two days now, I post an invite link for people to join but some where saying dat we only have one platform i.e nairaland. The WhatsApp group too have its own advantage, you can easily chat with anybody privately. Some informations are not safe here. If you want to join d WhatsApp group pls indicate

Add me into it

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Blackyyy: 10:58am On Sep 26, 2020

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Lami1996: 11:10am On Sep 26, 2020
sikowitz17:
Oga sikowitz, I do 1,200 skipping rope and running up stairs 10× a day..Is this a good start to fitness for the 4km run?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 11:50am On Sep 26, 2020
Lami1996:

Oga sikowitz, I do 1,200 skipping rope and running up stairs 10× a day..Is this a good start to fitness for the 4km run?
Any form of cardio is good bro.. it’s a wonderful start.. but you need to start going on the run itself.. cos that’s where you begin to build endurance from.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 11:51am On Sep 26, 2020
So another officer from 49rc just fell..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Richieurch(m): 12:14pm On Sep 26, 2020
sikowitz17:

Yea his a lieutenant colonel

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by omaigala12(m): 12:15pm On Sep 26, 2020
sikowitz17:
RIP to the dead

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Judah95(m): 1:18pm On Sep 26, 2020
Richieurch:

Yea his a lieutenant colonel

Lt.Col Manu. He was killed in Katsina.

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2020/09/26/revealed-nigerian-army-colonel-manu-killed-bandits

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 2:50pm On Sep 26, 2020
shamack:
What's the update......

DSSC candidates please don't study for exams with SSC candidates (the competition is different). DSSC dig deep with your preparations, SSC might be given a smaller cut off compared to DSSC

What do you mean by cut off mark? Are you referring to this particular enlistment or previous? because I know this is the first time army is conducting exams at pre-screening stage even during screening there is nothing like cut off mark. Points of each candidates in the different phase of the exercise (written test, physical test, oral interview) are collected and the cumulative gotten for each candidate. Getting in is subject to your score with respect to those of your village men as it will be tabulated in ascending border according to scores.
Meaning for example the maximum score is 100% for all the phases. Someone from Ebonyi may score 50% and make the list in the South east zone depending on what others from same state scored, why someone from Ekiti may score 70% and not make the list for South West zone possibly all his village men scored higher than him.
Except they'll change the format this year I don't see them pegging a cut-off like jamb for Candidates..
As for the exams it's advisable for candidates to study as much as possible and as many materials they can hold their hands on it doesn't matter if they're SSS or DSSC.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Iliyasdass(m): 3:09pm On Sep 26, 2020
Judah95:

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2020/09/26/revealed-nigerian-army-colonel-manu-killed-bandits

I know him very well.. He was our former CO..He was moved to Katsina during this early pandemic period and now he is no more..R.I.P

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 26, 2020
Judah95:

A Captain also died with him.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by fourkasibe: 4:48pm On Sep 26, 2020
Add me pls... 08037368890
LtRayyan:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Lami1996: 4:51pm On Sep 26, 2020
spetsnaz:

A Captain also died with him.
The army is losing more officers and soldiers,hence they will wanna recruit massively (both officers and men). Also remember buratai says the army is gonna expand. But with the way things are going,even buratai go enter frontline o walahi

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Parisleo: 5:01pm On Sep 26, 2020
Good evening potential officers.. in the process of preparing for the screening..it's best u go to a very lab to check ur HIV status, Blood pressure and Hepatitis B...these are the three factors village people use to destroy ones hope as army does not joke with it..once tested positive..u are out
Unlike HIV, the hepatitis B virus is easy to contract..100 times faster than that of HIV...many people are living with the virus, as it can be inherited from ones parents, or contracted at one point in ones life, but it's dormant and does not give symptoms....there is nothing as painful as being disqualified due to hepatitis B virus
The virus takes 1 to 3 months for its incubation process

Guys, as much as possible, avoid unprotected sex, even if it your trusted partner
Drink lots of water
Eat lots of fruits
Even if you test positive, it's not the end of the world...some people who tested positive, later tested negative after some months.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Iliyasdass(m): 5:52pm On Sep 26, 2020
R.I.P sir..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Judah95(m): 5:53pm On Sep 26, 2020
An officer' tweet today

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Prospect048: 6:43pm On Sep 26, 2020
Parisleo:
Good evening potential officers.. in the process of preparing for the screening..it's best u go to a very lab to check ur HIV status, Blood pressure and Hepatitis B...these are the three factors village people use to destroy ones hope as army does not joke with it..once tested positive..u are out
Unlike HIV, the hepatitis B virus is easy to contract..100 times faster than that of HIV...many people are living with the virus, as it can be inherited from ones parents, or contracted at one point in ones life, but it's dormant and does not give symptoms....there is nothing as painful as being disqualified due to hepatitis B virus
The virus takes 1 to 3 months for its incubation process

Guys, as much as possible, avoid unprotected sex, even if it your trusted partner
Drink lots of water
Eat lots of fruits
Even if you test positive, it's not the end of the world...some people who tested positive, later tested negative after some months.
hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KineticMob: 6:51pm On Sep 26, 2020
Judah95:
An officer' tweet today
I couldn't find this tweet

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 26, 2020
Lami1996:

Hit the road, Sir! Hit the road!
There are people who wake up be 5:00 for jogging n still go out for normal duties (jobs) by 7.

4Km will take u bwt 20-25mini, n u r done. After dat, u can go back n enjoy ur sleep cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by horpeyemean: 7:34pm On Sep 26, 2020
Please I am, 07058114299
LtRayyan:

(1) (2) (3) ... (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) ... (965) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.