Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,675 members, 7,820,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (707) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1367744 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) (709) (710) ... (967) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by OGWILLS123: 10:54pm On Sep 27, 2020
sikowitz17:
lmao no vex but make I laugh small .. lmao!!

Non commissioned officers
Thanks grin
So even Master warrant officer go the salute me tongue
If nah so then that master warrant officer for 13 brigade akim barrack where the
like torment me should get ready ooh angry he would be the first person where go buy job
from me although he his older than my father I no care he must serve me angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by OGWILLS123: 10:59pm On Sep 27, 2020
AirmanB:

Yha, dey r below second Lieutenant

Private
Lance corporal
Corporal
Sergeant
Staff sergeant
Warrant officer
Master Warrant officer
Warrant officer of the Army (Army Warrant officer, it's not really considered as a rank sha, it's only attainable by appointment.... Jst like the Lt Gen and Gen dat r only attainable be appointments [ Chief of Army staff, Chief of defense staff respectively]).
Nice one cool
THANK you very much

you will go far tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 27, 2020
OGWILLS123:

Thanks grin
If nah so then that master warrant officer for 13 brigade akim barrack where the
like torment me should get ready ooh angry he would be the first person where go buy job

Easy bro, MWO are snr men, humble ur self n learn from them. Most of Dem are veterans.

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 27, 2020
OGWILLS123:

Nice one cool
THANK you very much

you will go far tongue

In Jesus name. Amen o, same to you.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Richieurch(m): 11:09pm On Sep 27, 2020
OGWILLS123:

Thanks grin

Easy dey give people job oh,
The rsm during course 46 told us a story of a commissioned officer who became decommissioned for giving wrong job to the then rsm cause he felt the rsm maltreated him while he was a cadet, baba no enjoy ⭐️ for 48hrs

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 11:18pm On Sep 27, 2020
OGWILLS123:

Thanks grin
The army is a very professional body. No carry this mentality join because you'll have serious issues, those men are more experienced, connected and know the military like the back of their hand and they may exploit it to finish you. That you are a superior to someone doesn't mean you'll be treating them anyhow, them fit set you up, pursue for the job sef. Go pick up HTACOS read properly and know what you're getting into.
The present Commandant at NDA is really repositioning the standard at the academy, he doesn't tolerate any form of indiscipline whatsoever infact they've withdrawn over 50 RC cadets for various offences which is the highest in the history of NDA, if you make it to training just remain level headed till you pass out and even during service because your life may depend on it.
SSC 46 will really see things when they resume, the Commandant is a no nonsense person.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 11:34pm On Sep 27, 2020
Lol person wan Job MWO!!
Whatever your eyes see..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mugiwaraluffy: 11:49pm On Sep 27, 2020
sikowitz17:
Lol person wan Job MWO!!
Whatever your eyes see..
En file go miss for AHQ
Haq haq haq
U dunno was goin on

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Arisukuni: 12:14am On Sep 28, 2020
sikowitz17:
Lol person wan Job MWO!!
Whatever your eyes see..

Just leave the dude grin

MWO wey be say I respect them pass some senior commissioned officers self, those MWO too get wisdom, in fact wetin dey get for head pass wetin dey some red neck officers head self. Those guys too get experience. Even Army respect them a lot, dey don't joke with dem a lot.

Some of you think getting MWO rank is a child play, it takes some of those guys 30 years plus to get That MWO rank you are seeing so, so if you don't respect the rank please respect that years of experience to get the rank, you wey just hang pip with 10 months wan con dey brag with person wey don spend 30 years plus for service. I shake my head! 30 years in service no plenty for your Ear ni? O por leti!

Am really looking up to one day to chill with those MWO with my commissioned rank, I can't really wait to tap wisdom from them.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by OGWILLS123: 12:19am On Sep 28, 2020
Richieurch:

Easy dey give people job oh,
The rsm during course 46 told us a story of a commissioned officer who became decommissioned for giving wrong job to the then rsm cause he felt the rsm maltreated him while he was a cadet, baba no enjoy ⭐️ for 48hrs
Am sure the old dude will be trembling when he sees me on uniform
If I want tell una Wetin that man do me eh angry
Any way I have forgiven him

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mugiwaraluffy: 12:41am On Sep 28, 2020
OGWILLS123:

Am sure the old dude will be trembling when he sees me on uniform
If I want tell una Wetin that man do me eh angry
Any way I have forgiven him
Just pray you get in and keep malice & grudges out of ur mind.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 2:06am On Sep 28, 2020
LtRayyan:

The picture was in a WhatsApp group for two days now, I post an invite link for people to join but some where saying dat we only have one platform i.e nairaland. The WhatsApp group too have its own advantage, you can easily chat with anybody privately. Some informations are not safe here. If you want to join d WhatsApp group pls indicate
09035177889.. Ade me to the group abeg

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 2:14am On Sep 28, 2020
Bifrost:

DSSC 30k!!!! grin

Total application from both commissions: 40,730!!!

This is is just about 54% of only DSSC applications (about 75k+) of last year it I'm correct.
Boss abeg give me the link to apply

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KennethNnolim(m): 2:47am On Sep 28, 2020
Vorp:

I guess you're on the wrong thread.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:18am On Sep 28, 2020
Vorp:

https://recruitment.army.mil.ng/

Is never too late if the site permits

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by damibjs: 6:23am On Sep 28, 2020
OGWILLS123:

Thanks grin

Dat master fit buy everlasting job for u... If him no salute u... Noting u can do... U cant charge him....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 6:54am On Sep 28, 2020
damibjs:

Dat master fit buy everlasting job for u... If him no salute u... Noting u can do... U cant charge him....

Nope, u can charge him. But Army isn't like Police, dey will definitely salute you, especially on parade n during official assignments.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 28, 2020
ishowdotgmail:

Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 28, 2020
KennethNnolim:

I guess you're on the wrong thread.
Why sir?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Bifrost: 7:43am On Sep 28, 2020
Vorp:
Why sir?
Are you really asking why?
Deadline is less than 48hrs!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by explosiveskull(m): 7:54am On Sep 28, 2020
How far guys?
Hope your morale is high?
If you are not selected, don't feel like I use to feel and if you have an opportunity to try again, please do.
From the surface, it looks like joining the army is a death sentence but many people did survive whether ambush, landmine or ied.
When it is your time to go, don't fight it instead use it to accomplish so many, such as in the battle field, when you are injured beyond repair and your collegues carrying you will endanger them too, you can hold up for them, this is not movie something, it is something that you will be faced with, never be selfish or a coward.
whether ssc or dssc, all man must witness north east, you in finance must enter bush to go pay people and you fit jam ambush and ied, a doctor, eyaa, na inside bush be your abode because, we need you to apply first aid to the injured so no think you are free, army has a way of finding a reason for you to be a combatant so zero your mind.
Ehee! before I forget that guy that is carrying grudges for a mwo, hmmm, its like you want to die early.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by explosiveskull(m): 7:56am On Sep 28, 2020
ishowdotgmail:

The site is going now, am printing my new application number.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 7:58am On Sep 28, 2020
damibjs:

I will bloody get my compliment... you don’t salute the man!! You salute the rank!

This isn’t the Nigerian police force of civil defense that constable will be dragging with Sargent.. immediately you turn up!! The echo of “Morning sir” will cover the whole room.. I will collect my compliment with pride but remember that these men are very experienced than I am.. you will carry them along and also respect the experience they have.. cos believe it or not, if you treat them well, they can save you from death on the frontline

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 8:00am On Sep 28, 2020
explosiveskull:
How far guys?
Hope your morale is high?
If you are not selected, don't feel like I use to feel and if you have an opportunity to try again, please do.
From the surface, it looks like joining the army is a death sentence but many people did survive whether ambush, landmine or ied.
When it is your time to go, don't fight it instead use it to accomplish so many, such as in the battle field, when you are injured beyond repair and your collegues carrying you will endanger them too, you can hold up for them, this is not movie something, it is something that you will be faced with, never be selfish or a coward.
whether ssc or dssc, all man must witness north east, you in finance must enter bush to go pay people and you fit jam ambush and ied, a doctor, eyaa, na inside bush be your abode because, we need you to apply first aid to the injured so no think you are free, army has a way of finding a reason for you to be a combatant so zero your mind.
Ehee! before I forget that guy that is carrying grudges for a mwo, hmmm, its like you want to die early.
i Dey always hear say finance go enter ne to go pay soldiers!! I’ve always wondered.. shey na cash dem Dey pay soldiers ni? They don’t pay to your bank? Make una explain ooo abeg

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by damibjs: 8:18am On Sep 28, 2020
AirmanB:

Nope, u can charge him. But Army isn't like Police, dey will definitely salute you, especially on parade n during official assignments.

Baba... U can not...from warrant officer above... U can not...who are u gona present the charge to... Is it CO or brigade commander? U can not.
Hv seen a good example... It wont fly... It has no weight

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by damibjs: 8:28am On Sep 28, 2020
sikowitz17:
I will bloody get my compliment... you don’t salute the man!! You salute the rank!

This isn’t the Nigerian police force of civil defense that constable will be dragging with Sargent.. immediately you turn up!! The echo of “Morning sir” will cover the whole room.. I will collect my compliment with pride but remember that these men are very experienced than I am.. you will carry them along and also respect the experience they have.. cos believe it or not, if you treat them well, they can save you from death on the frontline

Dats mentality of soldiers....bro u nah officer to be.. No get dat mentality. U dont salute the man..." U salute the rank".... My questions to solider sayin so is.... "who wear the rank".... I will now take dem to a dry cleaners shop where officers uniforms are hang.... Oya can u just enter diz dry cleaners shop and salute a hang uniform?? There answer is NO...

A master is definitely going to salute u... Datz normal.... But if him no salute u and walk pass u.... I repeat... Ur charge no go fly.... Infact.... Him go sharpely tell brigade commander him wan take u alone for cadre course for a week.. Na there him go use stick dey hit ur head.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by damibjs: 8:41am On Sep 28, 2020
Well... Just to conclude bfor sm begin bash me.... Army work... It takes a lot of diplomacy as an officer.... @sikwitz said smtin.... He wil tap lot of experience from the master... Datz just the best.

A few example wud have make more sense or little sense... But diz thread... Obio... My hand no dey.
Diplomacy matters sha as an officer... Make e no be say... Na one little private or lance corporal go mess u up bcoz of u dragging the issue of salute.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 28, 2020
damibjs:

Baba... U can not...from warrant officer above... U can not...who are u gona present the charge to... Is it CO or brigade commander? U can not.
Hv seen a good example... It wont fly... It has no weight

Sir, u can. Discipline is maintained at all Level. U can charge any one who violates the stipulated military code in HTACOS. But, I see no reason why u should charge Dem (although u have d ability to). These are old men, old enough to be your father. I have lived in d barracks, Sir. N I know wad I'm saying.

An RSM would even salute u b4 u make a sound, the Army is not like Police or Airforce (Airforce d sometimes wan strong head give authorities, especially female naval staffs).

If u want to last long, give all NCO their deserve respect, ur life also depends on Dem at d Frontlines.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Richieurch(m): 8:48am On Sep 28, 2020
damibjs:

Dats mentality of soldiers....bro u nah officer to be.. No get dat mentality. U dont salute the man..." U salute the rank".... My questions to solider sayin so is.... "who wear the rank".... I will now take dem to a dry cleaners shop where officers uniforms are hang.... Oya can u just enter diz dry cleaners shop and salute a hang uniform?? There answer is NO...

A master is definitely going to salute u... Datz normal.... But if him no salute u and walk pass u.... I repeat... Ur charge no go fly.... Infact.... Him go sharpely tell brigade commander him wan take u alone for cadre course for a week.. Na there him go use stick dey hit ur head.

This one off me grin cheesy grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 8:52am On Sep 28, 2020
damibjs:

my guy there is no base in what you’re saying! Why will he walk past! Lol... academy master warrant officer sef will line newly commissioned cadets and give them their first compliment.. what do you mean by he will walk past? Lmao

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 8:55am On Sep 28, 2020
I will give them their accorded respect and tap from their wealth of knowledge... but I will collect my compliment sir!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 9:02am On Sep 28, 2020
Omo some of you really need to just go and chill with atleast 2nd lieutenants in the barracks and just observe..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) (709) (710) ... (967) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.