Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (723) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1361255 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (720) (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) ... (965) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 02, 2020
sikowitz17:
no ooo... Dssc Officer cadets have special head.. it must not touch ground.. because they’d mostly be in offices and never even smell war.. so what’s the point in serving the job??

My belle o grin grin grin grin

Which one be special head naa grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by oscarfrosh: 11:17pm On Oct 02, 2020
Gentlemen please if you forge credentials don't manage and report for screening most especially SSC, this current RC candidates that are undergoing their screening presently; one of the candidate from IMO, I won't mention the chest number for security reasons was handcuffed today and handed over to the police for forging WAEC result. Make sure your credentials are intact, do your calculations well, if your calculations are alright you won't be dropped. Army follow what is on paper and not facial look(old face). You can't be starting primary one at age 2, check am nau?? Or finishing secondary school at age 12� O wrong nau
Some said they will allow age 28-30 to move to the next stage for SSC candidates, I laff in egba. 1992 upward will be screened out during credentials screening.

Secondly RC candidates were dropped for medicals today(some states though), some people minor issues dropped them; My advice is goan run medical test and start treating any ailment that you have, prevention is better than cure!!!

Lastly pray well so that academy will not dash you any ailment and also pray you make the final list.
If you're destined to be there you'll get there, keep pushing. One terma one nigga tried academy for 6 times, he got in on the 6th trial. Don't give up coursemates. This year is our year....
*VICTORY IS FROM GOD ONLY*

15 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Arisukuni: 11:18pm On Oct 02, 2020
With all these Almighty questions wey Una dey share there is God o grin. Wetin concern me, if the question too dey hard for me, Na to use Almighty formula solve am na hin sure pass o grin grin grin. I don't even know wetin Almighty formula look like grin, E be like say na that side I dey go, oh sorry na this side grin, list never even come out I don dey confuse anyhow grin. Does anybody knows where violence dey happen make e carry me go please? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Arisukuni: 11:20pm On Oct 02, 2020
For the Exam, I just pray say make Quadri no go jam Quadratic Equation for exam hall ooo grin grin grin

Cc QuadrilAyinde grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mugiwaraluffy: 11:22pm On Oct 02, 2020
sikowitz17:
no ooo... Dssc Officer cadets have special head.. it must not touch ground.. because they’d mostly be in offices and never even smell war.. so what’s the point in serving the job??
grin grin dssc na shayi compared to wetin men dey see for ACA.
With wetin I don read and stories I don hear
The whole parade for SSC dey designed to confuse you.
I read a thread recently about clowns.
En say "clownship is a disease" the thing off me grin grin
Likewise as colitos when we enter aca, we go just dey confuse cox we don't know our left from right.
You know RC guys dey always talk say you'll just come and spend 9 months collect 1 star.
Na there the beef start sef

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mugiwaraluffy: 11:25pm On Oct 02, 2020
Arisukuni:
With all these Almighty questions wey Una dey share there is God o grin. Wetin concern me, if the question too dey hard for me, Na to use Almighty formula solve am na hin sure pass o grin grin grin. I don't even know wetin Almighty formula look like grin, E be like say na that side I dey go, oh sorry na this side grin, list never even come out I don dey confuse anyhow grin. Does anybody knows where violence dey happen make e carry me go please? grin grin
Enter Twitter, violence full everywhere today. I just go read evening news from Alhaji Beardless smallie

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 11:25pm On Oct 02, 2020
Mugiwaraluffy:

Likewise as colitos when we enter aca, we go just dey confuse cox we don't know our left from right.
You know RC guys dey always talk say you'll just come and spend 9 months collect 1 star.
that our first 3 months of clownship as colitos ehn.. what our eyes will see.. course 45 screening, staff Sargent lalo said and I quote “it’ll be the worst months of your life, but just try to survive that first 3 months “ if you do, you will pass out

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mugiwaraluffy: 11:26pm On Oct 02, 2020
Wanetwamos:
Bros calm down nau. All this further maths just to calculate how to carry people grin. The time I will spend solving all this maths in the front line as a commander two things would have happened;
1. The victims will have all died
2. The remaining of us alive would have been bombed too.
Make Army take their time o, I no wan see this kind thing. God abeg..

grin grin
Everybody go follow throw confusion if army bring jamb question na

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mugiwaraluffy: 11:30pm On Oct 02, 2020
sikowitz17:
that our first 3 months of clownship as colitos ehn.. what our eyes will see.. course 45 screening, staff Sargent lalo said and I quote “it’ll be the worst months of your life, but just try to survive that first 3 months “ if you do, you will pass out

Omo, na to zero my mind for the worst.
Whatever I see, I go just dey think of my future shining 1 star on my shoulder.
That alone go be motivation.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by oscarfrosh: 11:31pm On Oct 02, 2020
Mugiwaraluffy:

Baba SSC don sell their peace, manage o.
This beef between RC and Colito no end for ACA, it continues in the job to the extent thatArmy Oscars(other ranks or recruits) no dey respect colito like that. But we must change the standard.
Is that clear

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 11:35pm On Oct 02, 2020
oscarfrosh:

This beef between RC and Colito no end for ACA, it continues in the job to the extent thatArmy Oscars(other ranks or recruits) no dey respect colito like that. But we must change the standard.
Is that clear
Their fathers won’t respect me ko! Oya nah till then

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by QuadrilAyinde(m): 11:37pm On Oct 02, 2020
Arisukuni:
For the Exam, I just pray say make Quadri no go jam Quadratic Equation for exam hall ooo grin grin grin

Cc QuadrilAyinde grin grin grin
My brother, U see this Exam Matter ehnn, Las Las God no go shame us grin cheesy grin... Nah that Map Reading Issue wey Postanalyser talk me still never understand how E go be for my side sha, coz me no even do Geography for sec school at all sef

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by QuadrilAyinde(m): 11:42pm On Oct 02, 2020
Mugiwaraluffy:

Omo, na to zero my mind for the worst.
Whatever I see, I go just dey think of my future shining 1 star on my shoulder.
That alone go be motivation.
That's the cheat code brother... It is Well

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Postanalyser: 11:53pm On Oct 02, 2020
If Mr A at point (10,30) moves to point (10,45) and accelerates constantly to point (20,30). Calculate the total displacement and distance covered by Mr. A in m
Options
(A)displacement=40m/s, distance=105m/s
(B)displacement=20m, distance=45m
(C)displacement=35m, distance=10m
(D)displacement=0m, distance=40m

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by QuadrilAyinde(m): 12:09am On Oct 03, 2020
Postanalyser:
If Mr A at point (10,30) moves to point (10,45) and accelerates constantly to point (20,30). Calculate the total displacement and distance covered by Mr. A in m/s
Options
(B)displacement=20m/s, distance=45m/s
(C)displacement=35m/s, distance=10m/s
(D)displacement=0m/s, distance=40m/s
Unit of distance and displacement cant be in m/s (appears more like a Quantitative Reasoning question)... I'd more likely settle for Option E (i.e No Answer) grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Kyngfarabale1(m): 12:13am On Oct 03, 2020
Postanalyser:
If Mr A at point (10,30) moves to point (10,45) and accelerates constantly to point (20,30). Calculate the total displacement and distance covered by Mr. A in m/s
Options
A.....Hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by dayorh0(m): 12:14am On Oct 03, 2020
Postanalyser:
Options

Double wahala for dead body

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Postanalyser: 12:18am On Oct 03, 2020
QuadrilAyinde:

Unit of distance and displacement cant be in m/s... I'd more likely settle for Option E (i.e No Answer) grin grin grin grin
Sorry it was a typo Its m...not m/s

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Prospect048: 12:28am On Oct 03, 2020
dayorh0:

Double wahala for dead body
more than double, na waec person want write oh

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mugiwaraluffy: 12:39am On Oct 03, 2020
Postanalyser:
If Mr A at point (10,30) moves to point (10,45) and accelerates constantly to point (20,30). Calculate the total displacement and distance covered by Mr. A in m
Options
(B)displacement=20m, distance=45m
(C)displacement=35m, distance=10m
(D)displacement=0m, distance=40m
Modified: the options dey incorrect
Displacement = 10m
Distance = 33.027m

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mugiwaraluffy: 12:43am On Oct 03, 2020
oscarfrosh:

This beef between RC and Colito no end for ACA, it continues in the job to the extent that Army Oscars(other ranks or recruits) no dey respect colito like that. But we must change the standard.
Is that clear
Omo make no oscar do anyhow for my front o
I won't disrespect and look down on anyone but make nobody try nonsense come my side o.
I fit go any length to crush you.
Once you take nonsense once for their front, u don lose respect and commanding voltage

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mugiwaraluffy: 1:09am On Oct 03, 2020
Postanalyser:

I think I have replied
Not seen anything yet

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by autamahmud(m): 4:32am On Oct 03, 2020
jelraj:

Lol cheesy
Shebi Sundays na free day for NDA?

Nothing like free days for those guys oh. If you see anybody that makes it out of that place, brother respect am, cus he just survived hell

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by autamahmud(m): 4:42am On Oct 03, 2020
Postanalyser:

Bro you need to see other questions I have here.
According to him, it's Jamb that prepared the questions. And it comprises about 35 objective questions and like 5 essay.

Bro I sent you a mail. I have some questions to ask thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by damibjs: 6:57am On Oct 03, 2020
When it comes to training..much respect to SSC officers.... 9months!!...e no easy at all.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 03, 2020
sikowitz17:
lmao.. talk your mind ooo

Boss, abeg, do u think one's parent can sign the reference form?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Wanetwamos(m): 7:07am On Oct 03, 2020
After I plant my head for 9 months, you no wan come respect me. I go head you. 5 years wey I spend for University no concern you abi? In fact na to test my riffle on you sure pass.

oscarfrosh:

Is that clear

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 7:11am On Oct 03, 2020
AirmanB:

Boss, abeg, do u think one's parent can sign the reference form?
i want to believe they can.. if they fall into any of the categories they requested.. why not.. you think my father would be local government chairman and I will be going out to look for referee? Na lie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 7:12am On Oct 03, 2020
The truth is many recruits can’t even train in nda and survive it.. they must respect me else their moda!
Once you allow 1 to disrespect you, they all will.. never! You that knows what your eyes saw in nda, you won’t even allow it.. they teach pride too in nda ooo, how an officer must carry themselves..

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mugiwaraluffy: 7:32am On Oct 03, 2020
sikowitz17:
The truth is many recruits can’t even train in nda and survive it.. they must respect me else their moda!
Once you allow 1 to disrespect you, they all will.. never! You that knows what your eyes saw in nda, you won’t even allow it.. they teach pride too in nda ooo, how an officer must carry themselves..
Any oscar that tries to disrespect an officer is a born bastard.
Especially those small small boys nowadays o. I'm not referring to the well experienced papa there.
I never get mind talk to person father anyhow

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by horla10: 7:54am On Oct 03, 2020
Bros, pls av sent u an email message. Pls do respond.

oscarfrosh:
Gentlemen please if you forge credentials don't manage and report for screening most especially SSC, this current RC candidates that are undergoing their screening presently; one of the candidate from IMO, I won't mention the chest number for security reasons was handcuffed today and handed over to the police for forging WAEC result. Make sure your credentials are intact, do your calculations well, if your calculations are alright you won't be dropped. Army follow what is on paper and not facial look(old face). You can't be starting primary one at age 2, check am nau?? Or finishing secondary school at age 12� O wrong nau
Some said they will allow age 28-30 to move to the next stage for SSC candidates, I laff in egba. 1992 upward will be screened out during credentials screening.

Secondly RC candidates were dropped for medicals today(some states though), some people minor issues dropped them; My advice is goan run medical test and start treating any ailment that you have, prevention is better than cure!!!

Lastly pray well so that academy will not dash you any ailment and also pray you make the final list.
If you're destined to be there you'll get there, keep pushing. One terma one nigga tried academy for 6 times, he got in on the 6th trial. Don't give up coursemates. This year is our year....
*VICTORY IS FROM GOD ONLY*

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (720) (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) ... (965) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.