Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,799 members, 7,813,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (720) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1361632 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) ... (965) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 9:14am On Oct 02, 2020
sikowitz17:
they won’t consider shit! They would never take 29/3 for SSC
Last last if you use strong head make it to screening, you’ll have to swear avidavit.. but na for people wey get strong head
Applications aren't manually sorted, them go just do the algorithm in a way that once it's not within their requirements na dustbin things ..
I don't think 28 years and above will make the cut for SSC except they have change the rules and if it's so it won't be a problem during screening.
Even to be scanning through each application for blurry documents I am still wondering how they're gonna achieve that feat in a short time before the exams.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Postanalyser: 9:50am On Oct 02, 2020
Judah95:

Number 6: SSC age requirement on web portal was 27 years na.

So they will actually consider 28 and 29 years for SSC. A welcome development for some peeps. E get one guy for this thread wey be dey worried about him age at 29 . Make him come see this post o.
Oga the criteria na for screening of those that will possibly be invited for the proper screening by the military board.
I think the reason for this is to have as much as 60 persons per state. However, the age may be reviewed by the board during the screening proper.
Let's just keep our fingers crossed

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Chinex57: 9:57am On Oct 02, 2020
Good morning my fellow Arty men.. For the exams you guys said maybe 2nd sartuday.. shey second sartuday na next week be that.. cos tmrw wud be first sartuday.. Sikowitz,Ugo4U i hail oo..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 10:45am On Oct 02, 2020
Chinex57:
Good morning my fellow Arty men.. For the exams you guys said maybe 2nd sartuday.. shey second sartuday na next week be that.. cos tmrw wud be first sartuday.. Sikowitz,Ugo4U i hail oo..
bro we are speculating.. nobody knows.. army can decide to do it first Saturday of November sef... it’s when it’s announced we will know for sure.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ibrahrem9606: 11:21am On Oct 02, 2020
Postanalyser:
From a reliable source.
The army has started the shortlisting process. The process is based on the following criteria. 1. Blurry images and documents are not considered 2. Degree/Hnd obtained earlier than 2014 3.Waec date of birth not tally with date of birth in the birth certificate. 4.Third class and below and it's polytechnic equivalent. 5. 1.63 height and below 6. 30 years and above for SSC.
I hope you are not guilty of any of the above listed?
Note: I copied and pasted it as I was sent.
plz what of those that use neco that doesn't show DOB

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KennethNnolim(m): 12:29pm On Oct 02, 2020
ibrahrem9606:

plz what of those that use neco that doesn't show DOB

You're winning 1-0 already grin

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Walex29: 12:47pm On Oct 02, 2020
If the calendar in regards the screening is anything to go by, It's funny how people feel the army will be able to vet forty one thousand plus credentials within the short time frame.lol

Gentlemen if you can pray please do if you can press buttons please don't hesitate as well. As i type this names are currently been submitted, mind you am not referring to the exam but rather for the final screening.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by shamack: 1:23pm On Oct 02, 2020
The web page will sort everything within minutes, it's just about sending a query n it's all sorted....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dannyhonda(m): 1:35pm On Oct 02, 2020
Don't understand this statement bro, what query?
shamack:
The web page will sort everything within minutes, it's just about sending a query n it's all sorted....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 2:07pm On Oct 02, 2020
Walex29:
If the calendar in regards the screening is anything to go by, It's funny how people feel the army will be able to vet forty one thousand plus credentials within the short time frame.lol

Gentlemen if you can pray please do if you can press buttons please don't hesitate as well. As i type this names are currently been submitted, mind you am not referring to the exam but rather for the final screening.
Candidate wey sabi!! People Dey think say exam na one thing lol.. make I keep quiet

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Postanalyser: 2:10pm On Oct 02, 2020
Dannyhonda:
Select * from database where age = '$age' And height='$height';

This will output all the applicants whose age and height meet the values stored in the variables '$age' and '$height'.

It will not take upto 30seconds for this to be done.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Bifrost: 2:11pm On Oct 02, 2020
Dannyhonda:

Search queries are used to sort or filter specific data on a database using a particular search criteria. In this case the application portal will be queried using the minimum academic requirements as outlined by the NA, the minimum screening height can also form part of this filtering criteria. Such that all applications that meet the set criteria will make the shortlist.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 2:14pm On Oct 02, 2020
Postanalyser:

This will output all the applicants whose age and height meet the values stored in the variables '$age' and '$height'.

Exactly.. 30secs sef too much

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by jelraj(m): 2:14pm On Oct 02, 2020
Postanalyser:

PHP programmer ?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mugiwaraluffy: 2:35pm On Oct 02, 2020
All these ones no matter.
My fear is that algorithm for blurry image.
Omo if e no correct, a lot of candidates go dey miss o.
We all know all these algorithm sometimes no dey 100% reliable

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Micpopson(m): 2:56pm On Oct 02, 2020
grin
Mugiwaraluffy:
All these ones no matter.
My fear is that algorithm for blurry image.
Omo if e no correct, a lot of candidates go dey miss o.
We all know all these algorithm sometimes no dey 100% reliable

even tho you fill all the relevant details correctly as required during registration don't be suprise that the system algorithm is prone to error as your details might end up missing and by so you might not even find your name shortlisted for the exam in the first place then you've been potential robbed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dannyhonda(m): 3:01pm On Oct 02, 2020
Oh thank you, that one strong gan. Funny enough some people would lie about age, height lool
Postanalyser:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dannyhonda(m): 3:02pm On Oct 02, 2020
Okay thank u
Bifrost:

Search queries are used to sort or filter specific data on a database using a particular search criteria. In this case the application portal will be queried using the minimum academic requirements as outlined by the NA, the minimum screening height can also form part of this filtering criteria. Such that all applications that meet the set criteria will make the shortlist.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 3:04pm On Oct 02, 2020
Dannyhonda:
Oh thank you, that one strong gan. Funny enough some people would lie about age, height lool
That's the essence of physical screening, after exams successful candidates will be screened to determine if they meet their requirements.
Many people put jara for their height and weight to normalise things, and that's a very sensible thing to do, to beat the system.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dammysmart: 3:09pm On Oct 02, 2020
Mugiwaraluffy:

Amen
Bro what's POC abeg?
Most of us be otondo's for here
passing out cadets sir

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dammysmart: 3:12pm On Oct 02, 2020
sikowitz17:
My guy MY guy!! 8days left!! Don’t lose focus man! Flash your one star on WhatsApp! We will blow it up when you come back lol
osheyyyy baddest niggur... See ehn that girl Don love up gan ó, I suppose collect my phone today sha, I go roger u IMM.

On the other end, Truly the problem of course 46 is just breaking of legs, nobody gree die but legs were broken mehn! Can't say much but if any of you make it in ó 47 course just ask any instructor about course 46, see ehn no course has trained as much as we trained in recent past. The training na suicide training í tell you, it's grace of God we didn't die. Guard up gentlemen, you guys will succeed too

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by heryoub22(m): 3:19pm On Oct 02, 2020
Abeg na true say dem don postpone POP for course 46??

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 3:29pm On Oct 02, 2020
heryoub22:
Abeg na true say dem don postpone POP for course 46??
God forbid

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 3:29pm On Oct 02, 2020
Dammysmart:
osheyyyy baddest niggur... See ehn that girl Don love up gan ó, I suppose collect my phone today sha, I go roger u IMM.

On the other end, Truly the problem of course 46 is just breaking of legs, nobody gree die but legs were broken mehn! Can't say much but if any of you make it in ó 47 course just ask any instructor about course 46, see ehn no course has trained as much as we trained in recent past. The training na suicide training í tell you, it's grace of God we didn't die. Guard up gentlemen, you guys will succeed too
i go Dey wait your message bro!! Stay safe

No break leg oo lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 3:30pm On Oct 02, 2020
Only if this new NDA commandant can be fine before we get there.. that man is out for blood!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by heryoub22(m): 3:53pm On Oct 02, 2020
sikowitz17:
God forbid
why u dey god forbid. Na answer I dey find sef. As Na person tell me

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by autamahmud(m): 4:07pm On Oct 02, 2020
sikowitz17:
Only if this new NDA commandant can be fine before we get there.. that man is out for blood!

That man just the send people anyhow out of NDA,

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 4:13pm On Oct 02, 2020
autamahmud:

That man just the send people anyhow out of NDA,
i pity those cadets that were withdrawn mhen! Even the ones that were called back after passing out.. sarham no Dey try.. to make matters worse, he get strong dislike for SSC cadets.. thank God for old site that SSC cadets will be in.. but this one wey dem Dey fly rumors say 47 go resume for Afaka.. e no go make sense

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 4:39pm On Oct 02, 2020
“Where else will cadets sit, except for on their heads”

Please start practicing blowing pot on bathroom slippers.. Dey try Dey go from like 3-10 minutes till e master you.. then increase time.. so it won’t shock you

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Arisukuni: 5:09pm On Oct 02, 2020
Dammysmart:

Nice one Oga sir! Am proud of you guys!

Finally you guys don set another record!grin

I remember course 44 use to say no course trained as much as them. Say even 45 no train reach them.

Congratulations in Advance Oga sir!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 5:19pm On Oct 02, 2020
Arisukuni:

Nice one Oga sir! Am proud of you guys!

Finally you guys don set another record!grin

I remember course 44 use to say no course trained as much as them. Say even 45 no train reach them.

Congratulations in Advance Oga sir!
Omo course 44 trained with terma 5 cadets... I don’t just know which one of the 2 trained more.. but I still have dibs on course 44... that course.. my godfather had to send his course mates, a major general to go and see what they were doing to his son.. a major general came to see a 44 cadet because dem almost beat them to death.. omo..

My guy wey come house, reach house around 11 when they released them for their Easter break.. no knock gate.. he just climbed the fence and entered the house.. came to the back of my window to wake me up and asked me to use my phone to call his younger brother to come and open the door for him.. I went outside by 11 pm to see him and what I saw, what I saw was not the person that resumed training 4 months ago.. bruises everywhere..especially in his head.. mans came back and slept for 3 days straight. To be colito for academy na problem.

Cadets died in training for 44.. I believe say that 44 suffer well

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Kyngfarabale1(m): 5:37pm On Oct 02, 2020
sikowitz17:
“Where else will cadets sit, except for on their heads”

Please start practicing blowing pot on bathroom slippers.. Dey try Dey go from like 3-10 minutes till e master you.. then increase time.. so it won’t shock you
they never give me appointment u dey talk of planting my head..... I dey madt ni..... until den oooo

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) ... (965) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.