Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,853 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (727) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1358980 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) ... (965) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by softguy1: 12:52am On Oct 04, 2020
ugo4u:
I don laugh tire today....
If na by juju/sorcery Haiti and India suppose be world powers...
Even if the devil stands in front of a GPMG he's gon' get his head blown off back to the gates of Hades..

Bro don't just underestimate the power of those juju sometimes, some of them really works, like I have seen where somebody if not many was shot directly with pump, Ak47 riffle during a cult clash in my place, but it did not penetrate on that person's.
truth is that there are some gun that will and will not penetrate on you depending on the level of your juju,
and also there are some weapons that is anti-juju like bomb, GPMG, no matter how your juju reach and you just come encounter with them consider yourself a Ghost cheesy wink

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by trilacos: 2:02am On Oct 04, 2020
sikowitz17:
youve been in the system and you’ve seen a warrant officer slap a lieutenant? Maaaad
We learn everyday.
laugh,i swear the thing weak me.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by oscarfrosh: 6:38am On Oct 04, 2020
Some comments here no really make brain, how will you say sergeant/staff sergeant to WO/MWO won't pay a 2nd LT/LT compliment, na mess he go go straight. It's not done, a MWO can't slap a junior officer, he'll be charged, same thing an officer can't slap an NCO's that's physical assault, however you can punish the bastard or lock him up.
That man that said the RSM of 64RC interview of 2012( WO AJODO) said an Oscar slap a lieutenant for trying to expose them was just trying to crack jokes just not to make the candidates to feel bored.
The mentality you guys are having that private upward can Bleep u up as junior officer no make sense, the way you carry yourself that's the way those guys will carry you. You need to command fear and don't take shit. If you do anyhow or act like a weakling those baba(NCO's) go wawa you.
But training will change you guys mentality, because some guys still have civilian mentality, you know nothing about this job.
You think to become an officer is easy ba

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by oscarfrosh: 6:42am On Oct 04, 2020
[quote author=horla10 post=94557882]Bros, pls av sent u an email message. Pls do respond.

I've replied you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 6:50am On Oct 04, 2020
If the stats by Postanalyser is anything to go by, the Southeast have about 2,205 applicants for both SSC/DSSC.
Southeast recorded about less than 5% of total application and SSC have about 946 applicants. This means DSSC applicants for South east is about 1259...

Breakdown:
Total number of applicants for both DSSC/SSC=44,100.
Applicants from the Southeast : 2,205.
Number of Applicants SSC: 946.
Number of Applicants DSSC: 1,259.

Number of applicants per state SSC (SE) : 189
Number of applicants per state DSSC (SE): 252

Probability of making it to the screening SSC: 0.3 ~ 31.7%

Probability of making it to screening DSSC: 0.2~ 15.9%

Summary: each SSC candidate from the zone have about 31.7% chance of making it to screening stage, while that of DSSC candidates is 15.9%

Source of key field data : Postanalyser......

Happy Sunday.

Remember:. Victory is from God Alone

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 7:13am On Oct 04, 2020
A number of SSC cadets were withdrawn last month.. just got off a call with one of my girls..
Even as some of them were withdrawn, arrangement were still made for some of them to be integrated into the army as NCO’s with a certain senior rank.. this isn’t even supposed to be cos the cadets withdrawn from nda as regulars didn’t get a second thought towards then..I don’t want to give specifics
But those withdrawn were caught for malpractice, some injuries, etc

Nobody likes the new commandant mhen! Nobody!!

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 7:33am On Oct 04, 2020
sikowitz17:
A number of SSC cadets were withdrawn last month.. just got off a call with one of my girls..
Even as some of them were withdrawn, arrangement were still made for some of them to be integrated into the army as NCO’s with a certain senior rank.. this isn’t even supposed to be cos the cadets withdrawn from nda as regulars didn’t get a second thought towards then..I don’t want to give specifics

nawa o!! After the suffer head them go come carry person go NCO cadre (Chukwu aju!!!!) na to dey go house be that.
Course 47/26 should draw valuable lessons from their predecessors. Especially SSC guys because the Commandant no dey look Uche face.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by odimbannamdi(m): 7:36am On Oct 04, 2020
KingAzubuike:

If you use the urine of a pregnant woman to boil plantain, you'll fall sick and get severely infected. There's nothing like juju or jazz, wake up from your slumber. All these nonsense can't prevent a bullet from entering you.

This man, so you dey reach here? You wan follow us join our papa Army?
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Kalapizim(m): 7:52am On Oct 04, 2020
Arisukuni:
Make God just take control of this thread I swear grin, because some kind post I dey read here fit make laugh tear person belle. grin. This is one go come he go talk him own, another go come he go talk hin own. Another person go come con dey yarn us wetin hin hear from person mouth con dey talk say him witness am. Small time now another person go talk say NCO's, WO/MWO precisely fit lock Lieutenant For guard room. grin grin So much confusion everywhere grin sikowitz17, as you don talk say you will not say anything, me self will not say anything o grin

I hope all the commissioned officers here are following up this discussion so grin
Aahhh Na to avoid that man and trouble o

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 04, 2020
sikowitz17:

Injuries Dats beyond their control, if it's exams malpractice, I can give d Commandant a credit for dat, but injuries?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 04, 2020
grin grin bros na laugh I just dey laugh cheesy. People go just enter here dey give us fabs. This lieutenant yeye sotey NCO for slap you and nothing go sup but they go till say make you command troop of the same people that are not obligated to respect you, that can dish you slap anytime, go war cheesy. Person go even come say NDA boy fit even give you job mk you serve as lieutenant because na figure head rank grin some of you need to know what you're doing, you can't just come here and drop any talk because you think majority here are allien to military service.
sikowitz17:
youve been in the system and you’ve seen a warrant officer slap a lieutenant? Maaaad
We learn everyday.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 04, 2020
Arisukuni:
Make God just take control of this thread I swear grin, because some kind post I dey read here fit make laugh tear person belle. grin. This is one go come he go talk him own, another go come he go talk hin own. Another person go come con dey yarn us wetin hin hear from person mouth con dey talk say him witness am. Small time now another person go talk say NCO's, WO/MWO precisely fit lock Lieutenant For guard room. grin grin So much confusion everywhere grin sikowitz17, as you don talk say you will not say anything, me self will not say anything o grin

I hope all the commissioned officers here are following up this discussion so grin

No be lie Sir, grin grin grin... E no fit happen for police set, talkless of Army... How sergeant major go lock up or slap Assistant Superintendent of police

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 04, 2020
AirmanB:

No be lie Sir, grin grin grin... E no fit happen for police set, talkless of Army... How sergeant major go lock up or slap Assistant Superintendent of police
police is far sef. E no fit happen for Fed. Fire Service WTF? cheesy if Naso dem dey run military chain of command no go don scatter since.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 8:25am On Oct 04, 2020
Fire service Man o war sef no go try am..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by damibjs: 8:27am On Oct 04, 2020
Arisukuni:

Respect is reciprocal. No SNCO fit lock second lieutenant.... HOW? Which army?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 8:28am On Oct 04, 2020
AirmanB:

Injuries Dats beyond their control, if it's exams malpractice, I can give d Commandant a credit for dat, but injuries?
omo nothing concern sarham ooo.. he’s steady dishing out withdrawals without remorse..the soldiers even had to start shielding cadets cos they would just be withdrawn for nothing.. Course 47 go feel am..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by tenderlaw(m): 9:00am On Oct 04, 2020
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ogoh4(m): 9:15am On Oct 04, 2020
tenderlaw:
grin grin grin
godfada are we safe? shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Emarc16(m): 10:05am On Oct 04, 2020
ogoh4:
godfada are we safe? shocked shocked
Oga tenderlaw and his advance team are carrying out inspection of the quarter guard mounted by NNS Nairaland...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 04, 2020
You people can breakdown data like professional statisticians, I'm impressed with the mood here.
Keep it up guys.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Kalapizim(m): 11:52am On Oct 04, 2020
I follow one of the BN CO in ACA on IG, he made a post and a CDT commented and his reply was "just be patient, obey all the rules and pass out"

But If Maj.Gen Sharham becomes COAS ehnn

E no go funny o

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by LtRayyan(m): 12:15pm On Oct 04, 2020
For nairalanders having BP issue, or those dropped by BP, there's a herbal for BP and heart related issues, it work wonders.

Cinnamon is a spice that is use to treat heart related issue, it can be obtained in herbal stores nationwide. It's obtained from inner back of a tree.

It can be use it as a lipton in a tea.

How to use

Buy a powder form of cinnamon (taste it to confirm it's authenticity. It's sugary in taste)

Use one tea spoon in a cup of hot water , add small amount of honey to the mixture.

Take the tea once a day, Check your BP after a week or two.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Lami1996: 12:36pm On Oct 04, 2020
HitlerGaddafi:

Bro, let me not lie to you,

I witnessed it firsthand. No be matter of them talk, them say..,

I was there... Live.. and guess what?

Nothing happened to the W/O.

Thats to tell you how powerful they are. Colitos collect your one star and come and be doing gragra with a staff sergeant. They'll fvck your life up. Who you be? Weytin you know? Where your leg don carry you waka? 2nd LT no get mouth abeg just pipe low. If you chop 3 star then you can begin to get the salutes
Baba na lie u dey lie,I did my nysc in 3 division Nigerian army Jos and I just passed out in July. Throughout my one year,I was rolling with 2ndLts and Lts mostly cos there are very free with corpers. I have never seen a MWO pass by a 2ndLt and dare not give him a compliment and as a matter of fact I've witnessed a 2ndLt lock a staff sergent and a sergent in the WO/Sergents Mess,a WO will simply respect himself and pay the 2ndLt his compliment so that he can be respected by the 2ndLt too. Don't say what you don't know and be lying to us here. No wonder military people call civilians "clowns" lol

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 04, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 12:43pm On Oct 04, 2020
Shinfaks:
Relationship bw MWO & commissioned officers should not be a complex one please.

I don't know of the army, but I had an encounter with NMWO in the navy, they are very nice people that any officer with the required wisdom and leadership quality should peacefully work with.

He do come atimes to see us, No job, no kperuffing, just words of encouragement and fatherly advice.

Though, a times he will look at us and say:
[/b]some of you are waiting to be commissioned and come and give me orders ba! Bura uba! *laugh* you will die, am waiting for you.[b]

Note; they have direct access to there respective service chiefs.
so because they have access to service chief, officers can’t issue them commands? Oh my God!! I’m fed up of Nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 12:44pm On Oct 04, 2020
Lami1996:

Baba na lie u dey lie,I did my nysc in 3 division Nigerian army Jos and I just passed out in July. Throughout my one year,I was rolling with 2ndLts and Lts mostly cos there are very free with corpers. I have never seen a MWO pass by a 2ndLt and dare not give him a compliment and as a matter of fact I've witnessed a 2ndLt lock a staff sergent and a sergent in the WO/Sergents Mess,a WO will simply respect himself and pay the 2ndLt his compliment so that he can be respected by the 2ndLt too. Don't say what you don't know and be lying to us here. No wonder military people call civilians "clowns" lol
Honorable minister.. you know the rest

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MrSuama(m): 12:52pm On Oct 04, 2020
oscarfrosh:
Some comments here no really make brain, how will you say sergeant/staff sergeant to WO/MWO won't pay a 2nd LT/LT compliment, na mess he go go straight. It's not done, a MWO can't slap a junior officer, he'll be charged, same thing an officer can't slap an NCO's that's physical assault, however you can punish the bastard or lock him up.
That man that said the RSM of 64RC interview of 2012( WO AJODO) said an Oscar slap a lieutenant for trying to expose them was just trying to crack jokes just not to make the candidates to feel bored.
The mentality you guys are having that private upward can Bleep u up as junior officer no make sense, the way you carry yourself that's the way those guys will carry you. You need to command fear and don't take shit. If you do anyhow or act like a weakling those baba(NCO's) go wawa you.
But training will change you guys mentality, because some guys still have civilian mentality, you know nothing about this job.
You think to become an officer is easy ba

Guy, I wasn't cracking any joke, I met RSM Ajodo, WO Tumba and a host of others. The registrar as at then was Col. Ayamasowei if am not mistaken and the board secretary was a Lt Col. whose name I can't remember. I was there and heard from the horses mouth.
Now ask yourself no be the same North East Col. Abu Ali of late memory command respect and Na the same North East one yeye NCO sent his commander to his early grave this year for not signing his pass.
For your mind now, NCO no fit slap Lt but him fit send am go heaven. Think am now. What has happened to the said soldier who shot his commander? I need answers please.
Note, we are not saying it's right for an NCO to disrespect his senior but damn it shit happens everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by damibjs: 12:59pm On Oct 04, 2020
U guys are not getting diz debate right....

A MWO or WO will definitely pay compliment to a second lieutenant or lieutenant as the case may be.... But if he doz not.... And the lieutenant charge him for insubordination...such charge wont stand...who go sit for the order... It doz not have weight. In his wisdom(lieutenant).. Make him just bone.

Another tin again is the difference between a lieutenant or second lieutenant serving in battalion or in brigade....

If nah battalion.... Obio.... The cordial relationship wey dey between the RSM and the CO... Obio... Make the lieutenant just bone....

If nah brigade again.... The relationship beteeen the RSM and the brigade commander..wen u also see the relationship... U go just waka pass...

Another issue again where u will see RSM.. Is the support unit.. Eg.. S and T.... Engineer... Ordnance etc... U cant even mess up with the RSM of doz soport unit... U deserve ur salute... But if him no pay u... Obio... Free the issue... Bcoz if u start... Its not the best for ur career.

I get plenty examples oo... But make i mute

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 04, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Kyngfarabale1(m): 1:37pm On Oct 04, 2020
damibjs:
U guys are not getting diz debate right....

A MWO or WO will definitely pay compliment to a second lieutenant or lieutenant as the case may be.... But if he doz not.... And the lieutenant charge him for insubordination...such charge wont stand...who go sit for the order... It doz not have weight. In his wisdom(lieutenant).. Make him just bone.

Another tin again is the difference between a lieutenant or second lieutenant serving in battalion or in brigade....

If nah battalion.... Obio.... The cordial relationship wey dey between the RSM and the CO... Obio... Make the lieutenant just bone....

If nah brigade again.... The relationship beteeen the RSM and the brigade commander..wen u also see the relationship... U go just waka pass...

Another issue again where u will see RSM.. Is the support unit.. Eg.. S and T.... Engineer... Ordnance etc... U cant even mess up with the RSM of doz soport unit... U deserve ur salute... But if him no pay u... Obio... Free the issue... Bcoz if u start... Its not the best for ur career.

I get plenty examples oo... But make i mute
Best and most Sensible comment so far.... bless you plenty

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by damibjs: 1:39pm On Oct 04, 2020
Kyngfarabale1:

Best and most Sensible comment so far.... bless you plenty

Thanks officer

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 04, 2020

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) ... (965) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.