Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,825 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (730) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1366651 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) ... (967) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 5:18pm On Oct 05, 2020
Richieurch:

I swear you don buy job for a full company be that oh, like Sikowitz17 said is better u don’t go and waste slot for your village men and still buy job for ur company members
Company He will buy job for the entire course.. they will bring all of us out and water our modas
Then when we are soaked, they’ll now start beating us for the offense of one cadet..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dannyhonda(m): 5:30pm On Oct 05, 2020
Lmaoooo bro, see ehn it is well
Elsueno:

I swear to God who made me, small boy like this way no graduate from the academy try this crap with me. I WILL BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF HIM. Such utter disrespect, I rather lose the job than face such humiliation.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Elsueno: 5:31pm On Oct 05, 2020
Richieurch,Dannyhonda and sikowitz17 , You guys get my back right? tongue LMAO grin

I will borrow you guys my disappearing jazz woh ;'D

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 5:33pm On Oct 05, 2020
Elsueno:
Richieurch,Dannyhonda and sikowitz17 , You guys get my back right? tongue LMAO grin
i don’t got shit.. I won’t suffer with you bro.. it’s only enjoy I’ll enjoy with you in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Elsueno: 5:37pm On Oct 05, 2020
sikowitz17:
Company He will buy job for the entire course.. they will bring all of us out and water our modas
Then when we are soaked, they’ll now start beating us for the offense of one cadet..

Free for all brawl grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dannyhonda(m): 5:51pm On Oct 05, 2020
Na only enjoyment nothing else please, no koba me
Elsueno:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 05, 2020
Elsueno:

I swear to God who made me, small boy like this way no graduate from the academy try this crap with me. I WILL BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF HIM. Such utter disrespect, I rather lose the job than face such humiliation.

No do like dis go buy hard jobs for all man ohh! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by oscarfrosh: 6:14pm On Oct 05, 2020
Elsueno:

Bros, somebody gotta teach those kids the consequences of going too far. I will just be taking one for the team. If I put one or two academy cadets for hospital, They will keep thier shenanigans to a minimum. How can a small boy come and shower me with koboko without any reason when I am possible having one nice heavenly dream grin

Brouba, d only way for them to stop me is to Kill me grin
You want to make boys to dash from academy ba?? Because the wey you go buy job for us no be everybody go get gas to serve am. Moreover, you can't chaus those guys because they would have threatened your moda, they go don put fear in you. Respect yourself so that those boys won't fix you up.

For you to survive in the academy team work is very very important. [b]Exams assist your coursemate but no carry [b]wala enter, [b]obstacle crossing help your coursemates, if your coursemate [b]offend cover for him, let me stop here the prayer is for us to make the list.

[b]Victory is from God Only.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 05, 2020
Elsueno:

Bros, somebody gotta teach those kids the consequences of going too far. I will just be taking one for the team. If I put one or two academy cadets for hospital, They will keep thier shenanigans to a minimum. How can a small boy come and shower me with koboko without any reason when I am possible having one nice heavenly dream grin

Brouba, d only way for them to stop me is to Kill me grin

Jst relax, na first 4 months den u guys ain't under em shits again! U will be mates with terma 3, as some of ur coursemates will be given some Academy appointments (appointments held by term 3)

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 7:25pm On Oct 05, 2020
AirmanB:

Jst relax, na first 4 months den u guys ain't under em shits again! U will be mates with terma 3, as some of ur coursemates will be given some Academy appointments (appointments held by term 3)
i go chop BSU or cadet Sargent.. e sure me lol

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mugiwaraluffy: 7:28pm On Oct 05, 2020
Oya make una talk about those cadet appointments I.e types and how dem dey chop m with privileges wey dem get.
I think e dey important.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 05, 2020
sikowitz17:
Lol, no be lie Sir. grin grin grin any idea how Dem dey take choose dis guys?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Richieurch(m): 8:05pm On Oct 05, 2020
Elsueno:

Strictly on enjoyment and nothing less than that grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 05, 2020
Richieurch:

Strictly on enjoyment and nothing less than that grin

We go hustle d post b dat grin, ma follow mount triple V 4 my chest

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by iamwarrified(m): 8:37pm On Oct 05, 2020
I've had my fair share of being a clown. I paid my dues and still doing so... Manage and get selected, Become a clown, Cadet and pass out.

Nothing is more joyous and sweet. But then we still sweat now because our loved ones must live in peace else being a clown and then getting here, all that has been in vain.

sikowitz17:
lol thats why they call us clowns upon arrival, cos apparently we aren’t far from being clowns

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by oscarfrosh: 8:40pm On Oct 05, 2020
Mugiwaraluffy:
Oya make una talk about those cadet appointments I.e types and how dem dey chop m with privileges wey dem get.
I think e dey important.
You love appointment ba, your problem is appointment?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by oscarfrosh: 8:42pm On Oct 05, 2020
AirmanB:

We go hustle d post b dat grin, ma follow mount triple V 4 my chest
You can't put v for chest, na still yellow bars. Appointment holders dey put yellow stripes for their left arm of their uniform

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mugiwaraluffy: 9:03pm On Oct 05, 2020
oscarfrosh:

You love appointment ba, your problem is appointment?
Lol no be so gentleman.
Well, some of us have heard BSUO, AUSO etc but don't know the difference and how they get it.
Uno, just learning.
You never can tell what happens tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 05, 2020
oscarfrosh:

You can't put v for chest, na still yellow bars. Appointment holders dey put yellow stripes for their left arm of their uniform

Dere was a video dat Ugo4u dropped in dis thread some weeks ago. D video was about d current 46 in their obstacle crossing training. I saw some cadets with "tripple V" on their chest.

I think d one u r talking is about is d RCs, d already have something either on their chest or shoulders dat represent d year that dey have spent in d academy. But SSC got nothing but plain colored "rank holder", representing different companies.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 05, 2020
Mugiwaraluffy:

Lol no be so gentleman.
Well, some of us have heard BSUO, AUSO etc but don't know the difference and how they get it.
Uno, just learning.
You never can tell what happens tomorrow

Someone dropped an explanation some weeks ago in this thread, can't remember d exact page

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 9:41pm On Oct 05, 2020
AirmanB:

Dere was a video dat Ugo4u dropped in dis thread some weeks ago. D video was about d current 46 in their obstacle crossing training. I saw some cadets with "tripple V" on their chest.

I think d one u r talking is about is d RCs, d already have something either on their chest or shoulders dat represent d year that dey have spent in d academy. But SSC got nothing but plain colored "rank holder", representing different companies.
no bro.. some events and camps, some cadets will be expected to wear their ranks on a blue patch.. even SSC cadets will wear major, captain, lieutenant, master, Sargent, corporal and lance etc..they only wear these blue ranks during competitions, camps, etc...
but when they are in the academy normally, only appointment holders will wear cadet ranks..
the rest will wear plain rank patches with the words NDA on top And SSC under it on their chest.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 05, 2020
sikowitz17:
no bro.. some events and camps, some cadets will be expected to wear their ranks on a blue patch.. even SSC cadets will wear major, captain, lieutenant, master, Sargent, corporal and lance etc..

Oh! Okay

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 05, 2020
sikowitz17:
no bro.. some events and camps, some cadets will be expected to wear their ranks on a blue patch.. even SSC cadets will wear major, captain, lieutenant, master, Sargent, corporal and lance etc..they only wear these blue ranks during competitions, camps, etc...
but when they are in the academy normally, only appointment holders will wear cadet ranks..
the rest will wear plain rank patches with the words NDA on top And SSC under it on their chest.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Ramirezsarki(m): 10:09pm On Oct 05, 2020
sikowitz17:
lol no nda cadets in jaji.. your problem will be the officers of course 46 that just passed out that will come for special forces training in jaji.. they will 4K you up!!!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 05, 2020
W
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 05, 2020
W

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 10:34pm On Oct 05, 2020
So see course 46 officer cadets in this pictures.. some are hanging sargents, some are hanging lance corporals, some and hanging Pop for broken arms etc lol and most of them are taking 5..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Elsueno: 10:55pm On Oct 05, 2020
angry

Sad, they don't even get to keep their Beard. How us way get beard like Aquaman go fair now. This is discrimination. I need to look more threatening

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 05, 2020
sikowitz17:
So see course 46 officer cadets in this pictures.. some are hanging sargents, some are hanging lance corporals, some and hanging Pop for broken arms etc lol and most of them are taking 5..

Dis not a new photo sha, I saw it like 2 months ago. I no even know which 1 come be SSC n which 1 come b RCs

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 05, 2020
Elsueno:
angry

Sad, they don't even get to keep their Beard. How us way get beard like Aquaman go fair now. This is discrimination. I need to look more threatening

Na to join SARS grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sbashir10(m): 11:03pm On Oct 05, 2020
sikowitz17:
I was around NDA cadet mess today with my brother, at exactly around 6.20pm today, bros those QRSM, Cadet sergeant and all that wey we pass for road just dey greet morning sir, morning sir. My head dey swell, I dey happy for inside like goat wey lick salt, but deep within me I dey envy Dem, ah swear.

Even as we no answer Dem, dey still dey salute with morning sir, military Instills discipline ooh. Gaskiyah.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 05, 2020
sbashir10:

I was around NDA cadet mess today with my brother, in his car, at exactly around 6.20pm today, bros those QRSM, Cadet sergeant and all that wey we pass for road just dey greet morning sir, morning sir. My head dey swell, I dey happy for inside like goat wey lick salt, but deep within me I dey envy Dem, ah swear.

Even as we no answer Dem, dey still dey salute with morning sir, military Instills discipline ooh. Gaskiyah.

They thought u guys were officers?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) ... (967) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

Viewing this topic: Usangchris and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.