Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (731) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1366501 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) ... (967) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 11:06pm On Oct 05, 2020
AirmanB:

Dis not a new photo sha, I saw it like 2 months ago. I no even know which 1 come be SSC n which 1 come b RCs
yeah they had a general lecture a couple of months ago... so those with yellow shoulder ranks are SSC.. and any other color are RC

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 11:06pm On Oct 05, 2020
AirmanB:

They thought u guys were officers?
his brother is an officer

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by oscarfrosh: 11:08pm On Oct 05, 2020
Mugiwaraluffy:

Lol no be so gentleman.
Well, some of us have heard BSUO, AUSO etc but don't know the difference and how they get it.
Uno, just learning.
You never can tell what happens tomorrow
Just teasing you bro
Only 7 cadets out of the course for SSC can hang appointment, for you to make appointment you've to pal and pach with the prep wingers so that they can recommend you for appointment, many people do lobby for the position.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by oscarfrosh: 11:10pm On Oct 05, 2020
AirmanB:

Dere was a video dat Ugo4u dropped in dis thread some weeks ago. D video was about d current 46 in their obstacle crossing training. I saw some cadets with "tripple V" on their chest.

I think d one u r talking is about is d RCs, d already have something either on their chest or shoulders dat represent d year that dey have spent in d academy. But SSC got nothing but plain colored "rank holder", representing different companies.
SSC have only two companies Termundo and Colito. The battalion is Ashati

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Richieurch(m): 11:11pm On Oct 05, 2020
oscarfrosh:

SSC have only two companies Termundo and Colito. The battalion is Ashati

Forgive me mate

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 11:14pm On Oct 05, 2020
Richieurch:

I doubt the authenticity of this info
thats it bro... tamando and colito.. all SSC cadets will be in Ashanti battalion lol

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sbashir10(m): 11:14pm On Oct 05, 2020
AirmanB:

They thought u guys were officers?
He is, but I wasn't. And he was not even on uniform sef.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Elsueno: 11:18pm On Oct 05, 2020
just look at the guys with yellow tags on that picture, they either have bandages or they look like they haven't slept in ages.

Hope nairaland battalion are seeing thier future alright!! tongue

Let me sleep jare

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 11:21pm On Oct 05, 2020
Elsueno:
just look at the guys with yellow tags on that picture, they either have bandages or they look like they haven't slept in ages.

Let me sleep jare
i chatted with one today.. he said that bang fire alarm like 4/5 times in a week.. that’s no sleep that night.. out of 7 days.. they train 24/7 now.. no free day.. so they sleep in class and while serving jobs

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by oscarfrosh: 11:23pm On Oct 05, 2020
AirmanB:

Dis not a new photo sha, I saw it like 2 months ago. I no even know which 1 come be SSC n which 1 come b RCs
RC and SSC can be differentiated with the colour of their flashes.
SSC has only one batallion so all ssc cadets use yellow flashes.
RC have four batallion, I will list them with the color of their flashes;
1. Mogadishu battalion ..Red
2. Burma battalion ..........Pink
3. Arbysinia battalion ......Green
4. Dalet battalion ..............Brown
To differentiate the termas, they put stripes on their flashes, terma 1 one stripe, terma 2 two stripes like that like that. Appointment holders do hang golden flashes on the arm.
SSC don't have stripes on their flashes, if they wear carmo the yellow flashes will be on the chest, but if it's glasses(the name funny shaped not sure) it will be on the shoulder

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by OAMAXWELL1: 11:23pm On Oct 05, 2020
sikowitz17:
you want 1 person or 1 office to sign 3 forms?

What if the chairman signs one & the secretary signs the other?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by oscarfrosh: 11:24pm On Oct 05, 2020
Elsueno:

Let me sleep jare
Cadets don't sleep dey only catch 5

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by oscarfrosh: 11:25pm On Oct 05, 2020
OAMAXWELL1:

Did they say secretary should sign??
Moreover it's the same stamp they will use

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 11:27pm On Oct 05, 2020
OAMAXWELL1:

You better look for somebody else to sign
It’s chairman or secretary not “and”

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by oscarfrosh: 11:27pm On Oct 05, 2020
Richieurch:

I doubt the authenticity of this info
150% sure bro
Because I hardly contribute on the platform, I be dey observe from afar ni

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 11:28pm On Oct 05, 2020
oscarfrosh:

Did they say secretary should sign??
Moreover it's the same stamp they will use
Chairman or secretary

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by oscarfrosh: 11:29pm On Oct 05, 2020
sbashir10:

He is, but I wasn't. And he was not even on uniform sef.
They might know him as their senior, If you see an officer you will know

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by oscarfrosh: 11:32pm On Oct 05, 2020
Let me just say this for those that like samas more than their lives and like to grace anything. One major reason why Oscars disrespect Officers easily is when they noticed you're following their samas(the female soldiers) you'll loose respect sharpaly.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by oscarfrosh: 11:33pm On Oct 05, 2020
sikowitz17:
Chairman or secretary
The secretary will goan use the chairman's stamp.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 05, 2020
sikowitz17:
yeah they had a general lecture a couple of months ago... so those with yellow shoulder ranks are SSC.. and any other color are RC

No offense, does dat mean dat dey put all SSCs under 1 company? I thought different colors represented different companies

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 05, 2020
oscarfrosh:

To differentiate the termas, they put stripes on their flashes, terma 1 one stripe, terma 2 two stripes like that like that. Appointment holders do hang golden flashes on the arm.
SSC don't have stripes on their flashes, if they wear carmo the yellow flashes will be on the chest, but if it's glasses(the name funny shaped not sure) it will be on the shoulder

Thanks alot, I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by oscarfrosh: 11:55pm On Oct 05, 2020
AirmanB:

No offense, does dat mean dat dey put all SSCs under 1 company? I thought different colors represented different companies
Battalion is larger than a company, just like company is larger than platoon. Platoons make a company, companies make a battalion, battalions make a brigade, brigades make a division.
SSC cadets are divided into 2 nearly equal half, and placed in the two companies. But all SSC cadets are under one battalion. During competitions the two companies compete against each other. I don't know if it has been changed due to the fact that SSC 46 have the highest numbers of cadets in the history of SSC.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Richieurch(m): 12:13am On Oct 06, 2020
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Richieurch(m): 12:15am On Oct 06, 2020
oscarfrosh:

Thanks for this info

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by oscarfrosh: 1:03am On Oct 06, 2020
oscarfrosh:

Battalion is larger than a company, just like company is larger than platoon. Platoons make a company, companies make a battalion, battalions make a brigade, brigades make a division.
SSC cadets are divided into 2 nearly equal half, and placed in the two companies. But all SSC cadets are under one battalion. During competitions the two companies compete against each other. I don't know if it has been changed due to the fact that SSC 46 have the highest numbers of cadets in the history of SSC.
SSC 46 have 3 companies because of their population.

Colito
Termudo
Kalapanzi
SSC 47 cadets will not be more than 300

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 1:03am On Oct 06, 2020
Course 46 won’t be going to jaji after.. they’ll be going to yobe or serti

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by oscarfrosh: 6:32am On Oct 06, 2020
sikowitz17:
Course 46 won’t be going to jaji after.. they’ll be going to yobe or serti
That's how it is bro, after 3 months in Yobe, infantry boys (officers) will report to Jaji for selection into the special force. Others will go for YOC.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by odimbannamdi(m): 6:54am On Oct 06, 2020
oscarfrosh:

SSC 46 have 3 companies because of their population.

Colito
Termudo
Kalapanzi
SSC 47 cadets will not be more than 300

How many cadets are training for course 46?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by NewDelhi(m): 7:17am On Oct 06, 2020
Elsueno:

I swear to God who made me, small boy like this way no graduate from the academy try this crap with me. I WILL BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF HIM. Such utter disrespect, I rather lose the job than face such humiliation.
Lol you see those termal 5, those ones no get your time, they're your seniors for life . Moreover they are barely around, you'll rarely see them and even when they come around , they don't even have your time at all. They are the biggest boys in NDA.

Termal 4, those ones feel to bossy to touch you. Most of them no get your time too so they'll leave their minions and foot soldiers in the name of termal 3 to do the dirty work for them.

Termal 3 na every SSC cadet worse nightmare be this. The sight of a termal 3 cadet is the beginning of wisdom. You go buy job tire. They will make life tire you. Most people that run away from training , na usually these termal 3 dey cause am. Small boy wey never start to grow hair for prick go dey treat your fvck up big time.

Termal 2. Those ones still dey naive, Dem no dey tresspass.

Termal 1. Theses ones are clowns. They never see life yet moreover dem never get the liver to do anything.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by oscarfrosh: 7:21am On Oct 06, 2020
odimbannamdi:

How many cadets are training for course 46?
489-494, let me just say 400 plus because of those that have been dismissed.
Bro hope you applied this year?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by oscarfrosh: 7:23am On Oct 06, 2020
NewDelhi:

Lol you see those termal 5, those ones no get your time, they're your seniors for life . Moreover they are barely around, you'll rarely see them and even when they come around , they don't even have your time at all. They are the biggest boys in NDA.

Termal 4, those ones feel to bossy to touch you. Most of them no get your time too so they'll leave their minions and foot soldiers in the naMOme of termal 3 to do the dirty work for them.

Termal 3 na every SSC cadet worse nightmare be this. The sight of a termal 3 cadet is the beginning of wisdom. You go buy job tire. They will make life tire you. Most people that run away from training , na usually these termal 3 dey cause am. Small boy wey never start to grow hair for prick go dey treat your fvck up big time.

Termal 2. Those ones still dey naive, Dem no dey tresspass.

Termal 1. Theses ones are clowns. They never see life yet moreover dem never get the liver to do anything.
Terma are the job givers ooo
Na them dey issue ssc cadets job pass, fear those boys oo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 06, 2020
oscarfrosh:
Let me just say this for those that like samas more than their lives and like to grace anything. One major reason why Oscars disrespect Officers easily is when they noticed you're following their samas(the female soldiers) you'll loose respect sharpaly.

Lol. Pls wad did you mean by "Oscar"?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) ... (967) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.