Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,389 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (735) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1373383 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) ... (968) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 06, 2020

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by oscarfrosh: 6:28pm On Oct 06, 2020
But interview for SSC can't start now until November because of RC screening. Except if Army change the venue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 6:29pm On Oct 06, 2020
Postanalyser:

Bro, from what I heard from a reliable source. I think the exam is no longer taking place because of some unforseen circumstances. I heard that logistics wasn't totally taken care of. Also time is not totally at their disposal. But he said something can still change at the "die minute" na naija we dey na.
I'm not trying to puncture your intels oo!
but I think any list that will be released this week most likely will be for exams because the date for physical screening is still far (Nov 28). Most likely maybe na for exams them dey prepare list for.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 6:34pm On Oct 06, 2020
ugo4u:

but I think any list that will be released this week most likely will be for exams because the date for physical screening is still far (Nov 28). Most likely maybe na for exams them dey prepare list for.
on point.. November 28 is more than a month away.. Regulars are still screening in old site.. Ssc cadets are in new site.. if any list will be released.. it’ll most definitely be for exam

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Postanalyser: 6:37pm On Oct 06, 2020
ugo4u:

I think I concur with you. However, I heard some major amendments were made as regard the initial arrangements. But be it as it may, our fingers will still be crossed.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 06, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 06, 2020

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 6:54pm On Oct 06, 2020
Postanalyser:

I think I concur with you. However, I heard some major amendments were made as regard the initial arrangements. But be it as it may, our fingers will still be crossed.
They should just drop the exam and let us go to kaduna abeg!!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Postanalyser: 7:19pm On Oct 06, 2020
sikowitz17:
They should just drop the exam and let us go to kaduna abeg!!
Exactly my wish too bro

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mugiwaraluffy: 7:25pm On Oct 06, 2020
@spetnaz
Kindly confirm this info.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nwaotu10(m): 7:33pm On Oct 06, 2020
eclipsehemmy:
words have power and can be binding... I implore you to revoke this statement....why not join go to battle and return instead of die....abeg people survive too, army no b only for come and die .....the way una don rubbish army sef....una wawa army finish.....abeg na ...make we reduce d death sentence talk

Go and sit down, clown!

What's wrong in saying that I want to die in battle? I said I want to die in battle and I mean it.

Stop telling me that twaddle of mouth having powers and mumbo jumbo! Nonsense!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 7:36pm On Oct 06, 2020
Nwaotu10:

Go and sit down, clown!

What's wrong in saying that I want to die in battle? I said I want to die in battle and I mean it.

ah!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nwaotu10(m): 7:36pm On Oct 06, 2020
See you in hell prospective lieutenants! grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by eclipsehemmy(m): 7:38pm On Oct 06, 2020
Nwaotu10:

Go and sit down, clown!

sorry sir......sincere apologies

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 7:38pm On Oct 06, 2020
On another note, if there will be 2 batches for SSC, SSC can’t go for screening from November 28th...
Cos first batch will spend an average of 14 days for screening..
2nd batch maybe 12..
except if they don’t want to do batches this year for SSC

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by trilacos: 7:43pm On Oct 06, 2020
Elsueno:

I swear to God who made me, small boy like this way no graduate from the academy try this crap with me. I WILL BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF HIM. Such utter disrespect, I rather lose the job than face such humiliation.
i like this guy already,i would love to hear it if it happens.in academy,some junior cadet do die due to the beating they receive from senior cadet.when they tell you not to buy job,you think say na joke..btw,not every rc is a small boy,some are older but you won't know because they had reduce their age.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nwaotu10(m): 7:44pm On Oct 06, 2020
eclipsehemmy:
sorry sir......sincere apologies
Clemency is yours brother, see you in hell! grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 7:50pm On Oct 06, 2020
Nwaotu10:

Clemency is yours brother, see you in hell! grin
I no go lie you na this your name I done dey try interprete since, many meanings just dey enter my head..sote my head is just headiking me

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 06, 2020
The army authorities haven't reached a conclusion concerning exams, the cyberwarfare guys are done with the list of shortlisted candidates the numbers are high suggesting they may conduct exams.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Chinex57: 8:14pm On Oct 06, 2020
spetsnaz:
The army authorities haven't reached a conclusion concerning exams, the cyberwarfare guys are done with the list of shortlisted candidates the numbers are high suggesting they may conduct exams.

Omoh boss army no dey waste time sha.. pls do u knw how many candidates were shortlisted per state??

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mugiwaraluffy: 8:18pm On Oct 06, 2020
spetsnaz:

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 06, 2020
Chinex57:

Omoh boss army no dey waste time sha.. pls do u knw how many candidates were shortlisted per state??
It wasn't done on state basis, they just shortlisted those that met the minimum requirements. Also suggesting that they'll conduct exams but anything can still happen.

To those sending me pm, I can't respond cos my email is having issues and even at that I can't respond for your own good.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Postanalyser: 8:24pm On Oct 06, 2020
Nwaotu10:

Go and sit down, clown!

When are you filling your application form? Cos I'm convinced you have never had interest in the army

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Postanalyser: 8:35pm On Oct 06, 2020
spetsnaz:

It wasn't done on state basis, they just shortlisted those that met the minimum requirements. Also suggesting that they'll conduct exams but anything can still happen.

To those sending me pm, I can't respond cos my email is having issues and even at that I can't respond for your own good.
Exactly.... to corroborate with this post, I was informed that the list was arranged according to regions rather than state as it has always been done

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 8:39pm On Oct 06, 2020
Only final list is arranged in regions for army.. since this is the first time for exams, so I guess that’s how they decided to do it

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by NihiIist(m): 8:40pm On Oct 06, 2020
I have a few questions to ask

Why is it that the official uniform (green ) of those NCOs are usually very faded and not sparkling. How many pair do they give them and for how long do they expect them to wear it. Some of them wear that thing for more than 10 years yet the army does nothing about that.

Secondly during training, the blowing of pot (sitting of head torture). I call it torture because I don't see it as training. For how many hours do these guys blow pot straight?

Lastly why be say army barracks just be like police barracks? Very dirty, crowded, too many children playing around , prostitution etc. Can't they take a cue from the airforce and navy?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Arisukuni: 8:44pm On Oct 06, 2020
To who it May concern!

If you are a prospective Soldier or officer, you see that Bastard that wants to go and die in Battle grin, Peradventure after training, you are posted to same unit with the Bastard grin , please mark his face, no follow him enter bush or war front o., make hin no go use hin own affect Una own o, To be fore warned is to before harmed grin. Only him should go and die in Battle!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Arisukuni: 8:50pm On Oct 06, 2020
NihiIist:

Why is it that the official uniform (green ) of those NCOs are usually very faded and not sparkling. How many pair do they give them and for how long do they expect them to wear it. Some of them wear that thing for more than 10 years yet the army does nothing about that.

Secondly during training, the blowing of pot (sitting of head torture). I call it torture because I don't see it as training. For how many hours do these guys blow pot straight?

Lastly why be say army barracks just be like police barracks? Very dirty, crowded, too many children playing around , prostitution etc. Can't they take a cue from the airforce and navy?

grin cheesy wink
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by NihiIist(m): 8:55pm On Oct 06, 2020
Arisukuni:

I just hope and pray nobody answers this your questions!

E be like say some people just come here to ask questions for fun ba! Or rather to seek attention. Anyways you don already get my attention, congratulations!

If you join Army dey wait make dem give you another uniform before you sew another one
yourself. Continue, you hear!
Calm down bro. The question looks stupid but it's an intelligent one.

So just answer me intelligently.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 9:02pm On Oct 06, 2020
NihiIist:

Try enter first, that's the most important thing now you'll get answers to your questions.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by damibjs: 9:08pm On Oct 06, 2020
NihiIist:

Blowing of pot straightened ur neck bone... Datz why u see most soldiers make use of Head butting during fighting.

If nah DSSC.... Sit on ur head not more dan 2hours as the cas may be... But if na SSC... Obio.... Doz guyz dey try i beg....zero ur mind... SSC guyz gallant die.

Mind u... Not all barracks are dirty... If i mention my own obio... U go like to come serve here.

Its all barracks children are seen playing around... Except sm few officers quarters.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Arisukuni: 9:09pm On Oct 06, 2020
NihiIist:

Calm down bro. The question looks stupid but it's an intelligent one.

So just answer me intelligently.

Alright Oga sir. I know its an intelligent question brother. The matter just be say, some of this things may not be rectified. Make we just serve and retire in peace. Probably because people have always known Army to be rugged, so they are rugged in all ramifications. Something's that are supposed to be Abnormal are now norms.

Compare the former Commandant with the present. See so many things people are saying about the present one. That alone shows us Life no balance, we cannot be the same. Therefore, standards of NA, NN, NAF can never be the same or even close. It is well

(1) (2) (3) ... (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) ... (968) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.