Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (759) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1365605 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) ... (967) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Oladeligt: 3:10pm On Oct 13, 2020
Lack of respect for the National Colour. And that policeman salute nawao undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Blueelf: 3:18pm On Oct 13, 2020
ugo4u:

[b]He is an RC cadet...
[/b]All those talk na Aca slangs..

Still not an excuse...

This is a public forum not the NDA...He should pass his ideas in a clear and concise manner so that others can understand him.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Ramirezsarki(m): 3:22pm On Oct 13, 2020
sikowitz17:
There are soooooooooo many things wrong in this picture.. soooo many
Oboi the man is standing on Nigeria oooh

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 3:28pm On Oct 13, 2020
Ramirezsarki:

Oboi the man is standing on Nigeria oooh
aswear.. flag at half mast!! Who die? He Dey even cut compliment on mofti.. police Dey wear wrist band lmao.. omo make I no count

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Okohvincent2(m): 3:32pm On Oct 13, 2020
Sniper04:
It's like the pop has started

Boss pls how can I get your number sir

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 4:38pm On Oct 13, 2020
OMO!! There’s more to this job!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by CAPTAINSP(m): 4:45pm On Oct 13, 2020
This picture na real ooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Judah95(m): 4:52pm On Oct 13, 2020
sikowitz17:

Jeez! See those bloodshot eyes. That guy never sleep for like 4-5 days o!

Kai, see wetin son of man wan go experience soon.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Walex29: 5:10pm On Oct 13, 2020
sikowitz17:
Mehn those eyes dor see something o...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by SouljaBoy0020: 5:42pm On Oct 13, 2020
Taiwolee1:

Abeg oh,who tell u say na ur family get dis nairaland,like what do u mean by dat ur statement?U c na why ugo better pass u b dat.He is kind nd humble.Im sorry if dis hurts u but na d truth.Abeg No dey do like chief of army staff pikin for here .na people like u even dey forget d last part of national anthem for screening.
Bros be calming down nah.......these guys have been doing a great job here

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dannyhonda(m): 5:43pm On Oct 13, 2020
One thing is that most of us stubborn even tho u talk, e go be like say u be agent of darkness so its best let them see it
Parisleo:

Lol, Sabi how e dey go wella before u enter o..because they no dey Sabi how they fit come out when they enter

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by odimbannamdi(m): 7:33pm On Oct 13, 2020
sikowitz17:

Those eyes look through you
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 13, 2020
It has been a very long time here.
I thank whatever gods might be, for my unconquerable soul.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sbashir10(m): 8:11pm On Oct 13, 2020
Blueelf:

In English please....

That you're an aspiring soldier/officer doesn't mean you shouldn't communicate clearly. You're a gentleman first before a soldier/officer

Write well next time please
Military slangs Sha. I know he was Sha talking about making afsb. Alpha foxtrot sierra bravo (AFSB)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by oscarfrosh: 8:14pm On Oct 13, 2020
Blueelf:

In English please....

That you're an aspiring soldier/officer doesn't mean you shouldn't communicate clearly. You're a gentleman first before a soldier/officer

The guy is a terma 2 guy, he coded some words for those that belong to understand. When you join the job baba you won't be speaking English most times but coded military language which only a personnel can understand, civilians can't decipher it. Those in signal unit will understand better.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 8:16pm On Oct 13, 2020
oscarfrosh:

The guy is a terma 2 guy, he coded some words for those that belong to understand. When you join the job baba you won't be speaking English most times but coded military language which only a personnel can understand, civilians can't decipher it. Those in signal unit will understand better.
me I Dey feel say na everybody understand wetin he talk until I see blueef post.. everything he said in the post was crystal clear lmao

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by oscarfrosh: 8:21pm On Oct 13, 2020
Blueelf:

In English please....

Let me help out
Shebi i been dey tell u say bp can eliminate a whole Village! Truth is you've blown ofe (it means not worth it or waste opportunity), use this year's own as experience, next year's own will be smoke(no shaking or nothing to worry about), one of my coursemates took bp drugs and passed medicals, i also know other guys that took drugs and still failed and i also know people that used regular moves and passed. Bravo Papa (BP) na bastard oo, even during prep wing e dey give people problem and u can be withdrawn for it, I'll advice your fada to manage patch langa( treat yasef) and make sure u suck suicide shayi(flex well and relax well) before apha foxtrot Sierra bravo(AFSB), because that's the surest way not to pack your kaya as per ofe things.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 13, 2020
ugo4u:

hmmm!! Our female version of abiodunalasa our former in house intels officer with Today's episode of digging deep.

daalu!!!

Happy Sunday y'all

Lol you guys didn't stop calling my name here.
All my heroics here put me in trouble o back in KD grin
Lot of people checking out this thread on a low key.
Tidy up guys. But it was all fun.
Not the rollercoaster job I had expected, but yes in ten thousand life times I will still choose this job cool

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 8:30pm On Oct 13, 2020
abiodunalasa:

Not the rollercoaster job I had expected, but yes in ten thousand life times I will still choose this job cool
Ginger!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by oscarfrosh: 8:37pm On Oct 13, 2020
sikowitz17:
me I Dey feel say na everybody understand wetin he talk until I see blueef post.. everything he said in the post was crystal clear lmao
Same here but you know most people don't know some terminology in the military

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by nora2018(m): 8:41pm On Oct 13, 2020
sikowitz17:
The fact that your wife can Ben in labor and would deliver and they wound give you pass to go home sef ehn.. you wife go get belle, na only she go Dey house because you Dey serve country.. person go join up sell him peace to FG.. you no go Dey when your children Dey celebrate birthday, etc.. na so so Whatsapp and zoom call lmao..The life go quick tire person but na we know wetin we Dey find go there sha..
when I was about signing my form for SSC 46 prior to the release of the first shortlistment in 82 division Enugu the colonel looked at my form and shouted short service!!!! Young man do you know what you are about going into? May God be with you. till dated I still wondered why he said that......

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 9:00pm On Oct 13, 2020
nora2018:
when I was about signing my form for SSC 46 prior to the release of the first shortlistment in 82 division Enugu the colonel looked at my form and shouted short service!!!! Young man do you know what you are about going into? May God be with you. till dated I still wondered why he said that......
lol they will say if we talk that we are discouraging people from applying..but anything anybody’s eyes see in the service, let their body take it like that..

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by barnny(m): 9:13pm On Oct 13, 2020
sikowitz17:
lol they will say if we talk that we are discouraging people from applying..but anything anybody’s eyes see in the service, let their body take it like that..

The truth is, life is all about risk. Its is more risky not to take risk. Who will die will die. As for me if my name comes out that means that's God's perfect will for me, but if otherwise, its still for my favour.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MrSuama(m): 9:55pm On Oct 13, 2020
abiodunalasa:
Chan sir, hope you were posted to a Corps that deals with intelligence.
Wishing you God's protection.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MUTERIKA(m): 10:50pm On Oct 13, 2020
abiodunalasa:
Senior Stateman, long time

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 11:17pm On Oct 13, 2020
abiodunalasa:

My guy!! you come retire GenAnsahCinC prematurely you no even allow am complete 35yrs in service before Baba blow ofe for thread..
Welcome!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mugiwaraluffy: 11:32pm On Oct 13, 2020
For those who'll be interested in military code.
I hope you'll understand them sha.
And they're quite useful

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 11:54pm On Oct 13, 2020
Na Morse code I just learn finish..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dtraitor: 5:28am On Oct 14, 2020
Mugiwaraluffy:

Definitely. Even armoured corps. I had to make my own personal findings why officers no too like there and dey runaway from that corp. On the paper, e make sense but the reality wey officers dey face from day to day jobs, e no dey nice compared to infantry or artillery.

nothing is good about the Armour except the Almighty Crown on Black Beret. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 6:32am On Oct 14, 2020
Arisukuni:
This Silent drill na bastard o grin, I say make I watch just little from the video I didn't know how I ended watching all. I think this is the first time am watching the silent drill at length.

The question is are SSC amongst those cadets doing the silent drill? Because the way I dey take see the silent drill, I see it as something that will take more than 9 months to perfect it. Its a drill that you must learn by heart and mind. The drill no be child play at all.

Can we talk about this above to keep the thread Alive? cheesy

I noticed something, none of them had "yellow" shoulder tags.

Even d award winning cadet officers for "SSC" who, normally are under Ashanti, also didn't wear "yellow" shoulder tags. It kept me wondering, if dey had given dis excellent SSC cadet anoda battalion to go into.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 6:35am On Oct 14, 2020
sikowitz17:
The silent drill ma sef no be passing out cadets do am.. na regulars from terms 2-4 do am..
SSC still Dey try perfect Normal parade drills sef talkless of silent

No offense, boss. If u check d video again, u will notice dat dey had 5 bars on their shoulders.... Abi Dem carry 5th termer shoulder tags give Dem?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 6:43am On Oct 14, 2020
AirmanB:

No offense, boss. If u check d video again, u will notice dat dey had 5 bars on their shoulders.... Abi Dem carry 5th termer shoulder tags give Dem?
maybe they picked 5th termers.. my general point was it wasn’t only passing out cadets that did the drill

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) ... (967) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

Viewing this topic: Tymix54(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.