Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,778 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (767) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1358942 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (764) (765) (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) ... (965) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mugiwaraluffy: 8:09am On Oct 17, 2020
sikowitz17:
Na the only thing wey Dey fear me aswear.. the only thing.. as dem gin get efcc and cbn website yesterday, I con Dey pray make e no near army own.. but last last, they already have names of those that’ll be advancing.. if site crash na to use newspaper
My own na as dem hack CBN website, make dem use data base for our bvn send money to our account or send bitcoin to us.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ucheuzor1(m): 8:58am On Oct 17, 2020
Koes:
u see dis why i don't like Nigerians nd u call urself a responsible youth... wat are we saying u don put stupid slang ( soro soke werey) am not even sure u are normal self u better go nd check ur self medically b4 u go 4 screening because u might hv a big problem wit d psychologist man. Wen he ask u question u won't know wen u will say dat slang.... are u pple jealous of ugo nw because i said am cool wit his explanation don't go nd kill urself ooo am too fine ooooo if u see me u go dey lick ur screen ni oo

What's your problem self?

Can't you just type words complete rather than typing like one illiterate WhatsApp user?

Please modify your comments for easy read, just for future reference sake. And also try to punctuate your sentences. You're making it very difficult for someone to understand what you're trying to express. Peace!!

FYI, I don't have time to respond to you incase you come back fighting. I don't want to believe you're a dog to bark back.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Kalapizim(m): 9:17am On Oct 17, 2020
ucheuzor1:

What's your problem self?

Can't you just type words complete rather than typing like one illiterate WhatsApp user?

Please modify your comments for easy read, just for future reference sake. And also try to punctuate your sentences. You're making it for someone to understand what you're trying to express. Peace!!

FYI, I don't have time to respond to you incase you come back fighting. I don't want to believe you're a dog to bark back.
Bros leave her abeg, she seem to have difficulty expressing herself in words.
Regardless we all should accomodate and see the good in her, so koes sorry for the hash words and misunderstandings.

Can we all move forward now?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ucheuzor1(m): 9:21am On Oct 17, 2020
Kalapizim:
Bros leave her abeg, she seem to have difficulty expressing herself in words.
Regardless we all should accomodate and see the good in her, so koes sorry for the hash words and misunderstandings.

Can we all move forward now?

Okay big man. Hers is just too much. We move on sha.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 11:28am On Oct 17, 2020
There’s a possibility that SSC candidates will get to see first hand the prep wing of RC cadets when we go for screening.. You’ll see them suffering while you await your own lmao

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sbashir10(m): 2:22pm On Oct 17, 2020
NNAMDIII:
funnily enough Captain B Bala was my battalion adjutant, he told us that he was going to the UK for a course, not knowing he was just throwing smokes and was actually going to the north east, i just wish him quick recoveries

His posting to North East was around 2013-2015. So I guess he isn't throwing smokes afterall. He was injured years ago, not recently.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Joshater(m): 2:27pm On Oct 17, 2020
I'm suspecting 72 might have their prep wing in afaka sha.. Since POP has been done... And there's enough space to accommodate them... You people will not see anything. grin you'll only see the Fair harsh lady at the mess.. Lol.. Abi na only RC candidates she dey issue threat anytime them go mess? She dey respect SSC??

sikowitz17:
There’s a possibility that SSC candidates will get to see first hand the prep wing of RC cadets when we go for screening.. You’ll see them suffering while you await your own lmao

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Joshater(m): 2:30pm On Oct 17, 2020
Dunno but i think T4s and T5s can proceed to lines with rifles..(for proper cleaning before drill).. I've seen pictures...

sikowitz17:
Everything academy gives you belongs to you.. weapons are checked out and back in everyday.. you can’t go to lines with it. All uniforms belong to you and you’ll sign for them when you collected it and that should be that..they collected the last of their kits and swords a couple of days before passing out I believe..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 2:32pm On Oct 17, 2020
Joshater:
I'm suspecting 72 might have their prep wing in afaka sha.. Since POP has been done... And there's enough space to accommodate them... You people will not see anything. grin you'll only see the Fair harsh lady at the mess.. Lol.. Abi na only RC candidates she dey issue threat anytime them go mess? She dey respect SSC??

Lol na her base be that.. she shout for us 45, she still Dey shout for 46.. because she wan give person tea and bread.. with that her red t shirt.. She is always unnecessarily rude.. sometimes even physically assisting candidates

She no Dey respect anything oo.. she hit me for back one day because I carry bread when she never give me lol.. terrible woman

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Joshater(m): 2:38pm On Oct 17, 2020
Lol!.! Heard she's a personnel.. Dunno how true.. Is she?

sikowitz17:
Lol na her base be that.. she shout for us 45, she still Dey shout for 46.. because she wan give person tea and bread.. with that her red t shirt.. She is always unnecessarily rude.. sometimes even physically assisting candidates

She no Dey respect anything oo.. she hit me foback one day because I carry bread when she never give me lol.. terrible woman

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 2:49pm On Oct 17, 2020
Joshater:

well it’s possible..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 17, 2020
List will be out by next week Friday, 23rd of October.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ELJC(m): 3:15pm On Oct 17, 2020
ugo4u:

As a Lt you're entitled to two aides(1 driver and one body guard). In addition to that a paid civilian cook and laundry man(wey go dey starch your khaki) will be assigned to you once you're not in a war zone (North east). Even in the northeast if you serve up to 8 months you'll be entitled to one Benz not less that 3 yrs of production from the year of service in the northeast.
Forget passion and all the people wey dey talk say money no dey army my brother enjoyment one kee!! officers you no see like COAS dey shine? Once you reach Captain you be entitled to fine fine Ashys from Barbados, Thailand and other Asian countries but the army will only pay an all expense trip for two. Let me stop here there are many things I won't like to say when you enter you'll see. Just pick up the HTACOS you go see all the benefits of being an NA officer.
Shun!! talk here aside the threat of Bokoharam army na jollification.
Boss abeg no vex o, is it the same for navy?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by prinzy(m): 3:15pm On Oct 17, 2020
SFCommander2:

Okay!! wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 3:21pm On Oct 17, 2020
SFCommander2:
Commander thank you oooo lmao

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by odimbannamdi(m): 3:31pm On Oct 17, 2020
Joshater:

She is. Virtually everybody that coordinates or takes part in the screening exercise is a personnel

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by odimbannamdi(m): 3:34pm On Oct 17, 2020
sikowitz17:

She no Dey respect anything oo..she hit me for back one day because I carry bread when she never give me lol.. terrible woman

Chai

You remember one elderly-looking soldier always on mufti? I think he introduced himself to us as a Staff Sargeant the first time we went to mess. If you see the slap wey that man issue me for face on one of the nights eh! I lose appetite immediately... cry The man was just issuing random slaps that night.

Ah! The suffer starts even from screening. Academy baaaad... grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by odimbannamdi(m): 3:45pm On Oct 17, 2020
sikowitz17:
at least there are still 5000 applications for Ssc that still fit all criterias and if they invite 3000 of them for screening and 1500 report and Medicaid drops 1000, they still have 500 and somebody said they will take 300 even when I heard they will take 500.. they might or might not source from Dssc..

I had an extensive discussion with a course 44 officer and when i mentioned the low turnout in this year's application, wondering how the Army would cope with the resultant lack of SSC officers in the near future, the baba explained how unpredictable the Army is, and how likely they are to beginning commissioning qualified NCOs to the officers cadre.

Logically, it makes sense becomes it seems RRI has managed to sustained the usual mammoth of applicants, so sourcing for qualified NCOs for existing pool will not affect soldiers' strength.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Richieurch(m): 3:57pm On Oct 17, 2020
odimbannamdi:

Chai

You remember one elderly-looking soldier always on mufti? I think he introduced himself to us as a Staff Sargeant the first time we went to mess. If you see the slap wey that man issue me for face on one of the nights eh! I lose appetite immediately... cry The man was just issuing random slaps that night.

Lol that baba that deprived all my village people food for course46 cause we didn’t answer when he called for our state grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Joshater(m): 4:08pm On Oct 17, 2020
Toh.. No wonder she's that tough!

odimbannamdi:

She is. Virtually everybody that coordinates or takes part in the screening exercise is a personnel

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Ramirezsarki(m): 4:13pm On Oct 17, 2020
sikowitz17:

She no Dey respect anything oo.. she hit me for back one day because I carry bread when she never give me lol.. terrible woman
Nah personnel, nah ribadu here she dy stay

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Ramirezsarki(m): 4:17pm On Oct 17, 2020
odimbannamdi:

Chai

I guess its the man with an Hausa intonation... He like to use stick and issue slap oooh, especially when him call ur state unah no answer... The next thing is all of you go down "dan ubanku"

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dammysmart: 4:17pm On Oct 17, 2020
sikowitz17:
well it’s possible..
The bastard is a corporal, very useless human being

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 4:22pm On Oct 17, 2020
Richieurch:

Lol that baba that deprived all my village people food for course46 cause we didn’t answer when he called for our state grin grin
Bornoooooooo how many are you? Lmao that man na clown... him stick touch me for 46.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 4:23pm On Oct 17, 2020
Dammysmart:
Kai no wonder she Dey do like that

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 5:10pm On Oct 17, 2020
Anonymous calm down na!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Joshater(m): 5:22pm On Oct 17, 2020
Offe! grin grin
ugo4u:
Anonymous calm down na!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by NNAMDIII(m): 5:59pm On Oct 17, 2020
odimbannamdi:

Chai

that man is not a staff serg oo, na mwo him be, I been see am on camo when my course been dey do prep wing and there's no suffering in screening, in screening you'll see peace but you'll think you're suffering, you'll grind your butt but when u resume you'll grind your skull

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by NNAMDIII(m): 6:04pm On Oct 17, 2020
Dammysmart:
she dey even chawuz 3rd termers sef, e get one of my guy we be ex cadet,him coursemates are lieutenants, him come afsb with us, the woman come dey chawuz am based on say him wear slippers, see as them talk

Guy: mummy u no know me again

Woman: u dey craze? Who be your mummy?

Guy: I be your brother iyang coursemate, them withdraw us together, u don forget when u been dey carry us go backward go give us kanwee? Around 2014

Woman: chisos! Na you? She started crying...

That woman na smoke thrower, me i love her oo, she no get problem, na just to understand the woman and na even akwa ibom she come from

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by NNAMDIII(m): 6:12pm On Oct 17, 2020
For those of una wey don go screening, abeg make una no vex for the mess kanwi oo, na because say una be civilian na why the kanwi be like that. In my father's academy you'll eat quality kanwi, na serve yourself oo,big big Sami(chicken), conflakes, indomie,apple, orange, good good food oo, if you're smart you'll eat like 3 plates, you'll just be re orging like bastard. Oboy this armed forces get money oo, but me Sha I can never go to mess because in nda you'll eat Sami and vomit vulture, if u know u know grin

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Joshater(m): 6:35pm On Oct 17, 2020
"Eat chicken and vomit vulture" grin grin grin
Kai!.! Insha Allaaah, This academy; we go reach there!.!

NNAMDIII:
For those of una wey don go screening, abeg make una no vex for the mess kanwi oo, na because say una be civilian na why the kanwi be like that. In my father's academy you'll eat quality kanwi, na serve yourself oo,big big Sami(chicken), conflakes, indomie,apple, orange, good good food oo, if you're smart you'll eat like 3 plates, you'll just be re orging like bastard. Oboy this armed forces get money oo, but me Sha I can never go to mess because in nda you'll eat Sami and vomit vulture, if u know u know grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Postanalyser: 7:47pm On Oct 17, 2020
Sorry guys I've not been updating us lately, it's as a result of unforseen circumstances.i promise to keep us posted on anything I hear from now on.

From a reliable source!

"Guy it's a pity we lost so much data from our database, it's really unfortunate as we never saw it coming. By the way we are tediously working towards recovering as much as we can. So many candidates' state of origin,age,and certificates were lost, so we're cross referencing with last year's registrants( I.e we use data of candidates that registered last year and this year to get the lost data). Where we are faced with a great hiccup is how to get that of the new registrants. Mehn, wahala dey but we are on top of the matter. Thank God that all the data wasn't totally lost. I will get back to you"
This was the last message I got as at last two days. Guys just pray if you can.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (764) (765) (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) ... (965) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.