Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (774) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1366369 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) (777) ... (967) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Generaloluseye: 8:42am On Oct 21, 2020
Judah95:

Watch the real video of the guy speaking to his colleagues not to shoot at civilians. I leave you to your thoughts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNMAa1RdAeY
And he was arrested this morning as claimed by army HQ

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Oladeligt: 8:47am On Oct 21, 2020
Generaloluseye:

And he was arrested this morning as claimed by army HQ
After claiming he is a fake soldier. Honestly speaking our military lacks good leadership, and Buratai is more of a politician than a military commander

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 9:18am On Oct 21, 2020
The general idea is to know what you’re getting into before getting into it...cos on the long run, you might find yourself in this same situation..
I believe the military and Nigeria would do better with better leadership...

Leadership has always been the problem

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Valleys(m): 9:23am On Oct 21, 2020
Nigerian military is a shame. It's quite shameful that some of you guys here condemning this act will do same when you enter.

It was shiites, later ipob and now lekki protesters. Who knows where it will be next.

God save us all from these blood thirsty elements.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sbashir10(m): 9:23am On Oct 21, 2020
I think there's a need to reshuffle military command, even if military will be used for civil unrest it should be the M. P guys sent and not regular infantry or any other combatants corps of the military.

Imagine sending someone who's been to N. E to disperse crowds, someone who has or still suffering from PTSD to disperse crowds.

There's a lot to learn from stuffs like this, immediately I saw the authorities taking out the CCTV cameras I knew something will happen, but the fact remains the same, just like chinua Achebe stated: We sometimes stand in the compound of a coward to point at the ruins of a great man's house".

Do not allow Social media outrage send you to early grave, non of the celebrities is at lekki toll yesterday for the people they've been encouraging to defy public order and continue protesting.

Even soldiers run when they noticed they'll die at war, and term it tactical withdrawal. Dead man tell no tales.

I was in Zaria when Shiite massacre took place, I've seen evil, people have been killed right in front of me, I'd tell you death isn't what we think it is. If there's a way to avoid chaos, I think we should take it.

N.B I am not supporting the military or even police, just saying people should apply caution, especially social media outrage. Shiite till date haven't gotten Justice they deserved, as more than 400 members were killed and hurriedly buried. Justice might come, but how soon?.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 21, 2020
Officially I'm out of this race. I won't soil my hand on blood of innocent citizen in the name of obeying command. This is pure Genocide and it's not justifiable. This is nonsense

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 9:28am On Oct 21, 2020
sikowitz17:
The general idea is to know what you’re getting into before getting into it...cos on the long run, you might find yourself in this same situation..
I believe the military and Nigeria would do better with better leadership...

Leadership has always been the problem
I've being trying to contain my anger since yesterday so as not to go off tangent. The fact still remains that the order to shoot unarm protesters is illegal and all serving personnels are not obligated to obey illegal orders. The army as an institution shouldn't be ridiculed because of the activities of a few.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 21, 2020
For those of you saying juju no dey catch soldier gun, have you seen that aba video? Men dey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tK8gYKswtDE

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Kyngfarabale1(m): 10:33am On Oct 21, 2020
I no do again oooo...... make una chop una army work.... I'm totally scared and angered since yesterday night..... is this the military I was planning to join..... God4bid bad thing.....u kill people bcoz of one useless order from one useless Oga..... sad

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by jelraj(m): 11:03am On Oct 21, 2020
Kaeboy:
For those of you saying juju no dey catch soldier gun, have you seen that aba video? Men dey

No be everybody dey form woke

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ELJC(m): 11:11am On Oct 21, 2020
DadyTrillion:
What if the hoodlums disguise as army officers to unleash mayhem sponsored by government? I'm just thinking aloud...
Shut up that ur stinky mouth idiot

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Derawalters(f): 11:17am On Oct 21, 2020
ELJC:
Shut up that ur stinky mouth idiot
Guyyyyyyyyyyyyy
I've been on blocking spree since last night.
No time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Valleys(m): 11:24am On Oct 21, 2020
This is so appalling. Dead bodies everywhere. The military and government are calling for anarchy. What a pathetic government.
Disgusting!!!

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sleuthhound: 11:26am On Oct 21, 2020
Kyngfarabale1:
I no do again oooo...... make una chop una army work.... I'm totally scared and angered since yesterday night..... is this the military I was planning to join..... God4bid bad thing.....u kill people bcoz of one useless order from one useless Oga..... sad
lol.... Na some of una wey dey stubborn na & dey like disregard bitter truth by those wey love u.... U r better off joining usa/canadian army or french legions dan join up enter 9ja army wey no get regard 4 u or ur family life when f*k up dey!

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sleuthhound: 11:34am On Oct 21, 2020
Valleys:
This is so appalling. Dead bodies everywhere.
The military and government are calling for anarchy.
What a pathetic government.

Disgusting!!!
If this president doesnt resign now voluntarily! Lord knows! I dey fear anoda libya cos we have islamist terrorists that may take advantage! History dey repeat itself

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by softguy1: 11:41am On Oct 21, 2020
If this shooting by Nigerian army at lekki toll gate is true, then I totally condemn the action of the Nigeria army for such unprofessional act, those involved should be court marshalled immediately.
It is so disheartening that everything about nigeria is all about politics, they will play politics even with the life of the people. So sad!!
Nigeria should be restructured from the top to
the bottom including all these services chiefs should be properly examined before been appointed.
General M.Buhari has failed us woefully.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by softguy1: 11:51am On Oct 21, 2020
Kaeboy:

Lol. Juju dey ooo. southeast, Southsouth boys no dey take that side play, boys are not smiling

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Ibks100(m): 11:55am On Oct 21, 2020
Is this the kind of job we wantu get into?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 21, 2020
softguy1:
If this shooting by Nigerian army at lekki toll gate is true,
what do you mean if it's true? Are you just trying to seat on the fence instead of outright condemnation of that genocide, do you want to tell me you've not seen video evidence on this internet that you're using? This will not do any good to this nation.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Cousiim: 12:15pm On Oct 21, 2020
ugo4u:

I've being trying to contain my anger since yesterday so as not to go off tangent. The fact still remains that the order to shoot unarm protesters is illegal and criminal and all serving personnels are not obligated to obey illegal orders. The soldiers that commited that atrocity yesterday are war criminals, Loyalty should not be to one man, loyalty should be to the constitution. That been said the criminals that shot those protesters should be arrested and court-martialed same for the commanders and whoever gave the order. I know many officers will disregard that criminal order because it is the right thing to do

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Kalapizim(m): 12:29pm On Oct 21, 2020
Oladeligt:

After claiming he is a fake soldier. Honestly speaking our military lacks good leadership, and Buratai is more of a politician than a military commander
He is a soldier and very active on twitter, don't want to mention his handle.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 12:39pm On Oct 21, 2020
The only thing I’m trying to wrap my head around is why the army got involved, and who gave the bloody order...
Who has the power to give that kind of order?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 12:39pm On Oct 21, 2020
Kalapizim:
He is a soldier and very active on twitter, don't want to mention his handle.
They arrested him so what’s the point bro

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by jelraj(m): 2:03pm On Oct 21, 2020
sikowitz17:
The only thing I’m trying to wrap my head around is why the army got involved, and who gave the bloody order...
Who has the power to give that kind of order?
I've always been hearing only the president has the power over the military..

I don't know why everybody is now feigning ignorance to the attack.. Tinubu is denying, sanwoolu too is denying, our president hasn't said a single word.
This people they whine us ni

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 2:10pm On Oct 21, 2020
jelraj:

I've always been hearing only the president has the power over the military..

I don't know why everybody is now feigning ignorance to the attack.. Tinubu is denying, sanwoolu too is denying, our president hasn't said a single word.
This people they whine us ni
No sitting governor has the power over the military... even the CP of a state doesn’t report to the governor...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by jelraj(m): 2:13pm On Oct 21, 2020
sikowitz17:
No sitting governor has the power over the military... even the CP of a state doesn’t report to the governor...
Then wetin come dey occur?
Cuz I don't see why the commandant will just issue such command on his own

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 2:16pm On Oct 21, 2020
May God save Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KingAzubuike(f): 2:38pm On Oct 21, 2020
jelraj:

Then wetin come dey occur?
Cuz I don't see why the commandant will just issue such command on his own
Only the president has command over the military you say? . Even a civilian will and can use soldiers for his own selfish gains and ambitions.

Tinubu is responsible for what happened last night.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by NNAMDIII(m): 2:58pm On Oct 21, 2020
Rules of engagement "don't shoot unless fired upon" , even if you're to shoot must you use live rounds? What of blank ammo?

I love the military with all my heart but can't even advice anyone to join the Nigerian army, if you must join military then join the Navy,if you don't like water then join NAF, else you'll regret it

16 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Judah95(m): 3:30pm On Oct 21, 2020
NNAMDIII:
Rules of engagement "don't shoot unless fired upon" , even if you're to shoot must you use live rounds? What of blank ammo?

I love the military with all my heart but can't even advice anyone to join the Nigerian army, if you must join military then join the Navy,if you don't like water then join NAF, else you'll regret it

Omo! For an ACA to say this, meehn e Don red. That last paragraph is heavy.

Ladies and Gents, Army fall hand seriously. Make we no lie to ourselves.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 21, 2020
Everybody is now asking who ordered the hit but deep down you all know who control the army. Who dare order such hit except those who control the Army. This is pure evil.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 3:41pm On Oct 21, 2020
Judah95:

Omo! For an ACA to say this, meehn e Don red. That last paragraph is heavy.

Ladies and Gents, Army fall hand seriously. Make we no lie to ourselves.
i still don’t see a problem that good leadership won’t fix.. Once a good general is at the helm of affairs of the army, things will change.. if you join navy/Air Force and next incoming chief of service isn’t like the current ones.. things can get bad too.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) (777) ... (967) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

Viewing this topic: MUTERIKA(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.