Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,452 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (775) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1367059 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) ... (967) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sleuthhound: 3:49pm On Oct 21, 2020
ugo4u:

I've being trying to contain my anger since yesterday so as not to go off tangent. The fact still remains that the order to shoot unarm protesters is illegal and criminal and all serving personnels are not obligated to obey illegal orders. The soldiers that commited that atrocity yesterday are war criminals, Loyalty should not be to one man, loyalty should be to the constitution. That been said the criminals that shot those protesters should be arrested and court-martialed same for the commanders and whoever gave the order. I know many officers will disregard that criminal order because it is the right thing to do
story o! U clearly saw what happened to shiites & esp boko when dem never begin carry arms but u guys felt no wahala dey cos them no be human beings & dem lives didnt matter... ..i once warn about the rotteness of our law enforcement& disregard for human lives & rights even if na criminals dem catch sef...now pple are now seeing dese animals rear dem ugly heads.. Loyalty in 9ja aint based on any constitution, loyalty in typical Nigeria is based on who u know & who helped u get ur job...Nigeria/army aint worth it

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 21, 2020
sikowitz17:
No sitting governor has the power over the military... even the CP of a state doesn’t report to the governor...

This is Nigeria bro... The more you look, the less you see

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by esmarcq(m): 4:27pm On Oct 21, 2020
sleuthhound:
story o! U clearly saw what happened to shiites & esp boko when dem never begin carry arms but u guys felt no wahala dey cos them no be human beings & dem lives didnt matter... ..i once warn about the rotteness of our law enforcement& disregard for human lives & rights even if na criminals dem catch sef...now pple are now seeing dese animals rear dem ugly heads.. Loyalty in 9ja aint based on any constitution, loyalty in typical Nigeria is based on who u know & who helped u get ur job...Nigeria/army aint worth it
You can't even compare this situation to boko haram, we know the lamw enforcers are so corrupt and rotten, but no, this are totally different situations

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ojexin(m): 4:31pm On Oct 21, 2020
sikowitz17:
No sitting governor has the power over the military... even the CP of a state doesn’t report to the governor...

Hmmmm.... Buratai dey salute Local government chairman....I dey tell you fact

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by jelraj(m): 4:34pm On Oct 21, 2020
ojexin:

Hmmmm.... Buratai dey salute Local government chairman....I dey tell you fact
godfatherism na him scatter army.
Everybody is loyal to somebody.. Na army useless himself like this

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ojexin(m): 4:36pm On Oct 21, 2020
jelraj:

Aswear u no lie

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by jelraj(m): 4:39pm On Oct 21, 2020
Ibks100:
Is this the kind of job we wantu get into?
Bro what surprised me yesterday was that I saw a video where new MRAPs were transported to one part of country just because of these protests.

Something soldiers in the frontlines have been asking for.. So we have these MRAPs n soldiers are suffering casualties like flies. I weak

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 4:41pm On Oct 21, 2020
Nigeria must be better in our time

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sleuthhound: 4:42pm On Oct 21, 2020
esmarcq:
You can't even compare this situation to boko haram, we know the lamw enforcers are so corrupt and rotten, but no, this are totally different situations
lol...u still dnt get it bro....try study how boko started & what escalated it... U will never understand& solve a problem if u dont go back to history &learn...4get boko of now, u guys (una army& stupid police) created the monsters u see now
(Every life matters)

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 21, 2020
Id*ots, you're still waiting for list abi. Thunder fire all of una wey still dey wait for list. Boycott Nigerian Army recruitment NOW.

As for me, I'm no longer interested murderer and terrorist Army.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sleuthhound: 4:55pm On Oct 21, 2020
jelraj:

na today?...where una dey wey army captain loyal to criminal/gun runner � wadume sotee dem kpai police wey help catch am & release criminal to escape, welder cut handcuffs....the part wey funny pass na una army hqs release statement say na rescue attempt dem do lol...imagine a very stupid country & heads didnt roll@ hqs...na army some pple wan con join be dat? Make dem jst watch dem back....u dont know who ur fellow soldier is

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sbashir10(m): 5:05pm On Oct 21, 2020
jelraj:

Bro what surprised me yesterday was that I saw a video where new MRAPs were transported to one part of country just because of these protests.

Something soldiers in the frontlines have been asking for.. So we have these MRAPs n soldiers are suffering casualties like flies. I weak
It was a fake news, and was debunked by a military analyst on Twitter!!!.

https://twitter.com/DejiAdesogan/status/1318616206178504705?s=19

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Kalapizim(m): 5:16pm On Oct 21, 2020
ugo4u:

I saw a video of a Major dialoguing with protesters in Osun, the guy was very professional and sensible and he carefully de-escalated a very fragile situation within minutes same for another Officer in another video in Lagos. The NA as an institution isn't the problem the individuals are, and it is up to individuals(personnel) to uphold the tenets of their oaths which is rooted in the constitution so as not to tarnish the image of the institution. We can all see the uproar and the attendant negative press the actions of the Lekki butchers brought upon the NA as an institution, I believe another officer would have acted differently. Nigerian army is not the problem, some few personnels are.
For those still in doubt about disregarding unlawful order, please watch this video of DSSC 25 oath taking. Goto 6:48mins. They clearly swore to obey lawful orders.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdkWmX0bpJw
That major was a shining example for all officers to see.
Does he have two heads ?

Worse of all the lekki CO was a useless senior to the major and disgrace.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 5:24pm On Oct 21, 2020
See ehn... this thing is deep..Really deep... No Tanks were brought into Lagos, No Mraps too...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sbashir10(m): 5:24pm On Oct 21, 2020
https://twitter.com/lollylarry1/status/1318909714865029127?s=19

I think, this is one of the reason why the army command is starting Cyber security exercise or so? Most pictures about lekki massacre happens to be fake news!!!

I think we should be careful with information, and should endeavor to verify..

our rage is justifiable, but are those news true? Especially the lekki massacre by Nigeria Army!!!.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 5:25pm On Oct 21, 2020
Kalapizim:
That major was a shining example for all officers to see.
Does he have two heads ?

Worse of all the lekki CO was a useless senior to the major and disgrace.
it wasn’t General OMATA that led the team doe..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 5:27pm On Oct 21, 2020
See ehn.. several of the people reported to have been killed have come out to say they weren’t there.. most of the information going around now is false..no Mraps were brought into Lagos..the dead girl and dead guy that were dancing at the protest ground were reported to have died in an accident 2 days before with proof on Instagram..Instagram and Facebook is already flagging the massacre as fake news and deleting posts ... like I said.. this is deeep

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sbashir10(m): 5:30pm On Oct 21, 2020
sikowitz17:
See ehn... this thing is deep..Really deep... No Tanks were brought into Lagos, No Mraps too...

I won't lie to you bro, I was enraged yesterday, when the shootings started, I watched videos and I saw soldiers shooting into the air. Although some might have shot at protesters, without camera catching it.

Someone tweeted that 78 people have been shot already, just few minutes into the shootings, and in less than 10mins it has gained more than 11k retweets.

After a while, it was debunked as lie, the guy deleted the tweet, but the deed has been done. They've misinformed the public , same with the MRAPs, they brought old video and alleged it was brought into Lagos to disperse protesters.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sbashir10(m): 5:32pm On Oct 21, 2020
Fake News will be the end of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by jelraj(m): 5:33pm On Oct 21, 2020
sbashir10:

It was a fake news, and was debunked by a military analyst on Twitter!!!.

https://twitter.com/DejiAdesogan/status/1318616206178504705?s=19
U mean that video is fake?
Bro be like say na different video u dey talk about

Those guys were speaking yoruba

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 21, 2020
sikowitz17:
See ehn.. several of the people reported to have been killed have come out to say they weren’t there.. most of the information going around now is false..no Mraps were brought into Lagos..the dead girl and dead guy that were dancing at the protest ground were reported to have died in an accident 2 days before with proof on Instagram..Instagram and Facebook is already flagging the massacre as fake news and deleting posts ... like I said.. this is deeep
So there was no massacre?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sbashir10(m): 5:34pm On Oct 21, 2020
Here

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sbashir10(m): 5:37pm On Oct 21, 2020
jelraj:

U mean that video is fake?
Bro be like say na different video u dey talk about

Those guys were speaking yoruba
Watch the video, there was never an MRAP in Lagos.

If you don't believe it's fine.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 5:48pm On Oct 21, 2020
Some people don already denounce army registration and list because of what we all saw.. some of them are true, Most of them aren’t.. there’s a picture of a dead body wrapped in a national flag and carried by a man, I know we’ve all seen that particular picture..it was from an Nysc play about 4 years ago.. one of the actors in that play came out and shared more pictures of the play..
The army shot in the air, some misguided elements might have shot at protesters cos some of them had bullet wounds, but I think sanwo olu was right.. only one person died and that person died this morning from the protest and it was as a result of blunt force trauma to the head..

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 21, 2020
sikowitz17:
Some people don already denounce army registration and list because of what we all saw.. some of them are true, Most of them aren’t.. there’s a picture of a dead body wrapped in a national flag and carried by a man, I know we’ve all seen that particular picture..it was from an Nysc play about 4 years ago.. one of the actors in that play came out and shared more pictures of the play..
The army shot in the air, some misguided elements might have shot at protesters cos some of them had bullet wounds, but I think sanwo olu was right.. only one person died and that person died this morning from the protest and it was as a result of blunt force trauma to the head..
lailah ilalahu! You think one person died in lekki? The army shot in the air but the bullet on the protesters were from some elements. Well done, everybody eye go soon clear.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Derawalters(f): 6:23pm On Oct 21, 2020
sikowitz17:
Please o, I have a ask.
Does it mean DJ switch video is false?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by HenrySpecial: 6:31pm On Oct 21, 2020
sikowitz17:

Boss, Army opened fire dat peaceful protesters yesterday after all d streetlights n CCTV camera were off.

People died, if u have anyone in Lekki dats a nurse or any medical personnel, call dem n ask, if dey video evidence isn't convincing enough!

D Nigerian Army broke my heart yesterday!

I don't know wad to feel about d Army anymore, dey no longer obey d oath d took (Protesters sang d national anthem with flags held high,some were even kneeling down), it was quite sad.

For those who are still interested to proceed with d application, pls once u go there, don't let juicy appointments n promotions ova shadow ur heart,dat will make you to seek favor from politicians by doing their dirty jobs (not all d soldiers are bad,not all shot at d civilians).

Tho the Nigerian Govt and d arm forces may gada to fight the innocent citizens, Victory comes from God alone!

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 21, 2020
Derawalters:

Please o, I have a ask.
Does it mean DJ switch video is false?
you dey mind dem? A live video, instalive. This was the same thing they did during zaria massacre, the same thing they did when they open fire on ipob, they'll be playing games with human life. This was the same way they said there was no chibok girls anywhere and it was all planned.

The evil we refuse to condemn today will get to us one day. Why did they come and remove the cctv at the toll gate minutes before the incident? Oh sorry it was not removed, it was from a drama

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by onmylane: 6:33pm On Oct 21, 2020

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by HenrySpecial: 6:36pm On Oct 21, 2020
onmylane:
Some of this applicants will be worse than the shooters. See as sikowitz dey defend rubbish. I pray you join the army so that your eyes will see what you want to see. Fellow youths are being killed because of their agitation and you're here defending shit. Abi you think the army will reward you for being loyal? I pity you.

I am shocked, seriously!

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 21, 2020
Nobody will beat you or query if you join the Army, go ahead but don't cover up evil. How will you say just one person died in lekki or it was all drama? Leave where you're now and go to hospitals in lekki, go to luth. Pls stop playing politics with human lifes.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by HenrySpecial: 6:40pm On Oct 21, 2020
My earnest prayers is dat, if I would be forced to take part in extra judiciary killings by joining d arm force, may God block it, may I Neva be called to write d exams or go for d interview.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) ... (967) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.