Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,804 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (804) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1361063 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) ... (965) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Kyngfarabale1(m): 11:28am On Nov 08, 2020
Taiwolee1:
26...one of the following is not a symptom of covid19 a.agility b. aches and pains c.Tiredness d.dry cough e.running nose
28...An asymptomatic patients of covid19 is a person who is...........?
29...A physician who specializes in the treatment of kidney and urinary bladder is called
more questions please make I see if I really dey ready.......... Hahahahhahahha

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by QuadrilAyinde(m): 11:32am On Nov 08, 2020
Noseme:

Nice one brotherly....from all indication, you are ready. May the good Lord bless your effort.. Amen
Lol... not really ooo... These are SIMPLE questions nah... Amen to ur Prayer

And thanks also for the good work U doing on the Immigration thread too brother... May God make the pursuit a Success for U as well (Amen)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by damibjs: 11:36am On Nov 08, 2020
Hitlergaddfi viewing the thread from his window.... Chei... Joblessness no good o

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by HitlerGaddafi: 11:42am On Nov 08, 2020
ugo4u:

werey dey disguise
Lol firstly, I'm not any of the three monikers you claim okay. And I never knew more than 1 person can't be frequent on a particular section on nairaland. I'm not Azubuike, I'm not New Delhi, .. this is the only moniker I use on nairaland and I've been using it for years.

Secondly, your type are very easy to scam. I doubt you can go to a place like computer village in lagos and come back home complete. They will steal your brain and replace it with a fake one. Even a blind man can easily see that's a troll account of the original Azubuike. The original is Azubuìke, the fake clone which is operated by a particular nairalander called tungfamily aka deffjam is AAzubuike. Note the double A. I know this because their issues started from the cultism thread. Moreover check the date both accounts were created.

I've reported the kid to the mods severally but they're turning deaf ears coz it's for his own good. It will be very bad if the boy gets tracked down and killed. On two occasions last year, a particular nairalander was actually tracked down in real life and killed by a cultist all because of a petty beef that started on this faceless forum (well not as faceless as you think). Tungfamily aka the fake kingaazubuike is stepping on alot of toes already and it's a matter of time before things blow out of proportion. If you have any issues with the original, face him and tackle him directly and stop quoting and mentioning my moniker up and down. Na God I take beg you.

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by HitlerGaddafi: 11:45am On Nov 08, 2020
Taiwolee1:

You are too good.
Those questions are extremely cheap now why the hype

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by HitlerGaddafi: 11:52am On Nov 08, 2020
Kingazubuike (original)

Kingaazubuike(fake and operated by a moniker the original had fracas with on a thread. The moniker is tung-family also has an alternate called deffjam) Kingaazubuike was created to troll and blackmail the original Kingazubuike obviously.

Newdelhi is the same as Kingazubuike? that I don't know and have no business with but what I can guarantee you is that

New Delhi or Kingazubuike is not me hitlergaddafi. I've owned this account since 2015 and I don't have any alternate. I have no reason to have one but if you doubt and think otherwise, then I'll leave you to drown in your foolishness.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Taiwolee1: 12:51pm On Nov 08, 2020
Nigerian Navy dssc 28 aptitude test questions(Yesterday)
Current Affairs
No 9....One of the features of Nigeria 1999 constitution is the.....? a. establishment of party system b. provision of bicameral system c. empowering various geo political zone d. Retention of presidential system of government e. devoting of much power to the ruling class.
No 10.....what is the chemical process of breaking crude oil into various petroleum products....?
a. chromatography b. fractional distillation c. saturation d. crystallization e. sublimation
No 11.....an electric motor is a device that converts electrical energy to ......?
No 12.....which of the human body is most affected by covid19
a. Reproduction system b. circulatory system c. nervous system d. respiratory system e. elementary canal system
No 13...The type of maintenance carried out to detect the fault of a machine before breakdown is called......? a. corrective maintenance b. preventive maintenance c. periodic maintenance d. scheduled maintenance. e. predictive maintenance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by QuadrilAyinde(m): 1:09pm On Nov 08, 2020
Taiwolee1:
Nigerian Navy dssc 28 aptitude test questions(Yesterday)
Current Affairs
No 9....One of the features of Nigeria 1999 constitution is the.....? a. establishment of party system b. provision of bicameral system c. empowering various geo political zone d. Retention of presidential system of government e. devoting of much power to the ruling class.
No 10.....what is the chemical process of breaking crude oil into various petroleum products....?
a. chromatography b. fractional distillation c. saturation d. crystallization e. sublimation
No 11.....an electric motor is a device that converts electrical energy to ......?
No 12.....which of the human body is most affected by covid19
a. Reproduction system b. circulatory system c. nervous system d. respiratory system e. elementary canal system
No 13...The type of maintenance carried out to detect the fault of a machine before breakdown is called......? a. corrective maintenance b. preventive maintenance c. periodic maintenance d. scheduled maintenance. e. predictive maintenance
9. No idea, but I'd choose D sha
10. Fractional distillation
11. Mechanical energy
12. Respiratory system
13. Preventive

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Senatordeproff: 1:16pm On Nov 08, 2020
Good afternoon, please is they a way you could help with the PDF of shortlisted candidates. I have checked link and not found. Please, thanks in anticipation

sbashir10:
Sikowitz17 Ugo4u
Abeg see person, as e waste slot!!! Niger delta boys no dey hear word oh.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ABSTRUSE: 1:40pm On Nov 08, 2020
QuadrilAyinde:

26... Agility
28... Positive but with no Visible Sign/symptom
29... Urologist

Bros, abeg weytin you take prepare wey make you good like this?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Taiwolee1: 1:45pm On Nov 08, 2020
QuadrilAyinde:

9. No idea, but I'd choose D sha
10. Fractional distillation
11. Mechanical energy
12. Respiratory system
13. Preventive
You are wonderful bro.
9.A

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by QuadrilAyinde(m): 1:57pm On Nov 08, 2020
Taiwolee1:

You are wonderful bro.
9.A
That No 9 looks more like option E (screenshot attached)... Just saying though

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 2:23pm On Nov 08, 2020
QuadrilAyinde:

According to 1999 constitution the powers of the executive is subject to approval of the legislative arm even the power to summon the military for war(external/internal) the national assembly must approve such a move. In summary 1999 constitution despite its flaws guarantees the separation of powers/check and balances that's why the Judiciary is there to stand as an arbiter(Interpreter) btw both arms.
The answer also can't be A because we started bicameral legislation (Presidential system of govt in 1979 constitution). C can't be the answer also because our constitution doesn't recognize regions/Geopolitical zones.
The correct answer is D.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Taiwolee1: 2:26pm On Nov 08, 2020
QuadrilAyinde:

E b like so but am not really sure sha.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by QuadrilAyinde(m): 2:34pm On Nov 08, 2020
Taiwolee1:

E b like so but am not really sure sha.
Just made a little findings now brother, Ugo4U is actually Correct, likewise my Initial Guess too grin... Option D is the Correct option

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by QuadrilAyinde(m): 2:35pm On Nov 08, 2020
ugo4u:

The correct answer is D.
That's true Sir.. More Wisdom Our Oga Sir

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Oluwaseyi12(m): 2:41pm On Nov 08, 2020
My submission,as a graduate of Political Science..That question is not well framed and subsequently it renders the question invalid..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Taiwolee1: 2:41pm On Nov 08, 2020
QuadrilAyinde:

Just made a little findings now brother, Ugo4U is actually Correct, likewise my Initial Guess too grin... Option D is the Correct option
Now I understand.Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Taiwolee1: 2:42pm On Nov 08, 2020
Oluwaseyi12:
My submission,as a graduate of Political Science..That question is not well framed and subsequently it renders the question invalid..
Nigerian navy set it not me bro

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Taiwolee1: 2:43pm On Nov 08, 2020
ugo4u:

According to 1999 constitution the powers of the executive is subject to approval of the legislative arm even the power to summon the military for war(external/internal) the national assembly must approve such a move. In summary 1999 constitution despite its flaws guarantees the separation of powers/check and balances that's why the Judiciary is there to stand as an arbiter(Interpreter) btw both arms.
The answer also can't be A because we started bicameral legislation (Presidential system of govt in 1979 constitution). C can't be the answer also because our constitution doesn't recognize regions/Geopolitical zones.
The correct answer is D.

Thanks bro .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Taiwolee1: 2:45pm On Nov 08, 2020
Ladysafe:

100 questions to be answered in 1 hour.
50 English
20 Maths
30 current affairs
We started few minutes to 4pm at Lungi barracks Abuja.
The current affairs were centred more on general knowledge like Coronavirus and the rest. There was nothing like dates of specific events etc.
I doubt if they repeated questions from the past questions oo.
Even the GMAT self come resemble scam as I saw the questions. Most questions asked could be answered with residual knowledge.
Let's also remember that God is the ultimate.

Aunty, abeg what did u choose in dat no 9 current affairs questions?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 2:46pm On Nov 08, 2020
QuadrilAyinde:
That's true Sir.. More Wisdom Our Oga Sir
You're doing a great job

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by QuadrilAyinde(m): 2:51pm On Nov 08, 2020
ugo4u:

You're doing a great job
Nah ur footstep I dey follow Civilian General Sir

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Oluwaseyi12(m): 3:04pm On Nov 08, 2020
Sorry about my conclusion on the question..The correct answer is D..
I didn't read those sentences carefully..

You guys are doing great jobs here.. May God keep us all

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Taiwolee1: 4:25pm On Nov 08, 2020
Nigerian Navy dssc 28 current affairs questions (Yesterday questions)

14...One of the following crops is a biennial crop
a. lettuce b. Tomato c. carrot d. cucumber e. pepper
15...Children can be immunized against any of the following diseases except? a. measles b. polio c. small pox d. tetanus e. syphilis
16...The common medium used in Nigeria traditional art work is......? a. wax b. ivory c. painting d. clay e.mental
17 ...what is responsible for change in season as being observed in the world.....? a. rotation of the earth b. eclipse of the sun c. gravitational force d. galaxy system e. earth revolution
18....who is the current minister of defense in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by QuadrilAyinde(m): 4:51pm On Nov 08, 2020
Taiwolee1:
Nigerian Navy dssc 28 current affairs questions (Yesterday questions)

14...One of the following crops is a biennial crop
a. lettuce b. Tomato c. carrot d. cucumber e. pepper
15...Children can be immunized against any of the following diseases except? a. measles b. polio c. small pox d. tetanus e. syphilis
16...The common medium used in Nigeria traditional art work is......? a. wax b. ivory c. painting d. clay e.mental
17 ...what is responsible for change in season as being observed in the world.....? a. rotation of the earth b. eclipse of the sun c. gravitational force d. galaxy system e. earth revolution
18....who is the current minister of defense in Nigeria
14... Carrot
15... Syphilis
16... Clay
17... Earth revolution
18... Major General Bashir Magashi (Rtd)

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Taiwolee1: 5:12pm On Nov 08, 2020
QuadrilAyinde:

14... Carrot
15... Syphilis
16... Clay
17... Earth revolution
18... Major General Bashir Magashi (Rtd)
Bro,no doubt you are too good.I wish you success in our forthcoming army dsssc/ssc exam.But on dat no14 and 15,I will choose pepper and tetanus.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by QuadrilAyinde(m): 5:26pm On Nov 08, 2020
Taiwolee1:

Bro,no doubt you are too good.I wish you success in our forthcoming army dsssc/ssc exam.But on dat no14 and 15,I will choose pepper and tetanus.
Lol... too good for where... Abeg forget the Talk brother... All these ones Nah Residual Knowledge actually as highlighted by Ladysafe earlier... The prayer be sey make dem just bring Answerable questions make everybody dey happy at the end of the day... Case closed

As for No 14, Carrot is the Correct answer coz others are Annual crops... For No 15, Syphilis is an STD and Not among the Shukushuku wey pikin fit get Immunized against, so it's the correct Option...

one love brother

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Taiwolee1: 5:57pm On Nov 08, 2020
QuadrilAyinde:

Lol... too good for where... Abeg forget the Talk brother... All these ones Nah Residual Knowledge actually as highlighted by Ladysafe earlier... The prayer be sey make dem just bring Answerable questions make everybody dey happy at the end of the day... Case closed

As for No 14, Carrot is the Correct answer coz others are Annual crops... For No 15, Syphilis is an STD and Not among the Shukushuku wey pikin fit get Immunized against, so it's the correct Option...

one love brother

Bro no 14 is cleared but am still confuse about dat no 15 cos parents can pass d disease to their offspring nd be immunized but tetanus is not transferable nd can't be immunized. Abi hw u take c am ?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 6:00pm On Nov 08, 2020
Taiwolee1:

Bro no 14 is cleared but am still confuse about dat no 15 cos parents can pass d disease to their offspring nd be immunized but tetanus is not transferable nd can't be immunized. Abi hw u take c am ?

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 6:01pm On Nov 08, 2020
Omo see as boys Dey throw book everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by odimbannamdi(m): 6:05pm On Nov 08, 2020
QuadrilAyinde:

one love brother

I dey see your handwork. Weldone bro.

If na like this the exam go be, plenty hope dey na. Quite easy. But we will still do our best in preparations

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) ... (965) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.