Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (941) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1365541 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (938) (939) (940) (941) (942) (943) (944) ... (967) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Scoutvibe: 7:53am On Apr 03, 2023
eclipsehemmy:
I suppose come write long essay o. Ok I'm coming
please do sir for others to have knowledge ahead
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Stringz1: 9:42am On Apr 03, 2023
I got to camp on the second day, at the gate, you have to change before you will be allowed into the camp. Your bags will be searched and you will be asked to proceed to the inner gate. At the inner gate, we saw some canopies already arranged and people were waiting to welcome us bh checking our names and issuing us a bib that has your state code and a number. You will be known by this number all through your stay in the candidate village.
We had to ground a*s till we were plenty enough to match down to our various hostels after collecting our bed and pillow (if you are lucky).
After getting a bed space, we are required to return to the dinning hall and wait.
The next day, credential screening commenced after waking up as early as 4am to prepare for breakfast at 6am. However we were split into two groups… some went for Medicals while others waited for credentials.
The Medicals was done at the NDA hospital.
After the Medicals, I came back for my credential screening. At the medical ground, we grounded out as*es for over 16hours till midnight (we did eye test, blood test, psycho analysis, ECG, Dental, urine test).
After the Medicals, we came to do credentials based on Corp you applied for. If your papers are complete, you have no reason to be worried.
On Monday, the candidates who didn’t pass the standard of the army were called out and sent home.
To be continued

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Stringz1: 1:46pm On Apr 03, 2023
Stringz1:
I got to camp on the second day, at the gate, you have to change before you will be allowed into the camp. Your bags will be searched and you will be asked to proceed to the inner gate. At the inner gate, we saw some canopies already arranged and people were waiting to welcome us bh checking our names and issuing us a bib that has your state code and a number. You will be known by this number all through your stay in the candidate village.
We had to ground a*s till we were plenty enough to match down to our various hostels after collecting our bed and pillow (if you are lucky).
After getting a bed space, we are required to return to the dinning hall and wait.
The next day, credential screening commenced after waking up as early as 4am to prepare for breakfast at 6am. However we were split into two groups… some went for Medicals while others waited for credentials.
After the Medicals, I came back for my credential screening. At the medical ground, we grounded out as*es for over 16hours till midnight (we did eye test, blood test, psycho analysis, ECG, Dental, urine test).
After the Medicals, we came to do credentials based on Corp you applied for. If your papers are complete, you have no reason to be worried.
On Monday, the candidates who didn’t pass the standard of the army were called out and sent home.
To be continued

After the guys were sent off, the remaining candidates were marched down to the PT center. We were instructed on the exercise for the day. All the marks for each exercise was also stated to the hearing of the candidates. 18minutes was given as the allocated time for the 3.2km race. We finished the race and each candidate were out in various boxes. Very few people fainted. Nobody was disqualified for coming late after the race. Then we went for push-ups, sit ups and pull ups. I was able to do 30, 30 and 9 respectively.

After that we were returned to the hostel via jogging for clean up and breakfast .
Then we were called out to see the board for interview. After the board interview, you submit your chest number bib and you are free to go home

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MrSuama(m): 2:09pm On Apr 03, 2023
eclipsehemmy:
I suppose come write long essay o. Ok I'm coming

Sir, I been no wan quote you for obvious reasons. But you can add to what @Stringz1 has dropped. All the best sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MrSuama(m): 2:10pm On Apr 03, 2023
Stringz1:

After the guys were sent off, the remaining candidates were marched down to the PT center. We were instructed on the exercise for the day. All the marks for each exercise was also stated to the hearing of the candidates. 18minutes was given as the allocated time for the 3.2km race. We finished the race and each candidate were out in various boxes. Very few people fainted. Nobody was disqualified for coming late after the race. Then we went for push-ups, sit ups and pull ups. I was able to do 30, 30 and 9 respectively.

After that we were returned to the hostel via jogging for clean up and breakfast .
Then we were called out to see the board for interview. After the board interview, you submit your chest number bib and you are free to go home

All the best sir.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Scoutvibe: 2:44pm On Apr 03, 2023
Stringz1:

thanks God bless you.
you will make it sir

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Stringz1: 5:42pm On Apr 03, 2023
MrSuama:

All the best sir.
Thank you sir
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Stringz1: 5:48pm On Apr 03, 2023
One thing you must be ready for is that you will ground a*s like your life depends on it. Any small thing like this, you don siddon on hot ground…rough, smooth, anything… you must ground ass.
You will be stressed a lot but one thing is sure… you will get used to it after a while.
Also I forgot to tell you about the written test. It was an essay about our experience. The goal is to check for grammatical errors and sentence construction. All these things carry their own marks. At the board, be confident and try to answer correctly too. You will only be asked to answer things relating to your course of study.
Much more importantly, be neat and presentable. Clean shave and a low haircut. I got salutes all the way to Abuja for my haircut, every soldier I met thought I was already an officer. I hope some can learn from this experience and prepare for their own time. You will want to give up a lot of times, but power through it. Zero your mind! You no go die… you go survive.
We pray for the best.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Stringz1: 5:49pm On Apr 03, 2023
Scoutvibe:

thanks God bless you.
you will make it sir
Amen amen
Thank you very much gallant comrade

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Charrliie: 7:01am On Apr 04, 2023
All the best sir @stringz. May you be shortlisted for training. I am gallantly waiting for ssc.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Scoutvibe: 7:44am On Apr 04, 2023
Charrliie:
All the best sir @stringz. May you be shortlisted for training. I am gallantly waiting for ssc.
I'm afraid they might have removed SSC as means of joining army officer
my thoughts oo
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Charrliie: 8:25am On Apr 04, 2023
Scoutvibe:

my thoughts oo
I hope that's not the case. They should wait let me join first.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MUTERIKA(m): 12:03pm On Apr 04, 2023
Scoutvibe:

my thoughts oo
Nit sure that will be possible o. The number of Combatant regular course is providing is can't cover the army. How do they want to do it. Although there were rumors that DSSC NA might be canceled some years back, but here we are. Anything is possible sha
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Scoutvibe: 2:38pm On Apr 04, 2023
MUTERIKA:
Nit sure that will be possible o. The number of Combatant regular course is providing is can't cover the army. How do they want to do it. Although there were rumors that DSSC NA might be canceled some years back, but here we are. Anything is possible sha
but what is still holding this people
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Philipmighty(m): 8:07pm On Apr 04, 2023
Scoutvibe:

but what is still holding this people
please let them bring out this list nah, we are tired of waiting.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Charrliie: 3:06pm On Apr 05, 2023
Philipmighty:
please let them bring out this list nah, we are tired of waiting.
Keep the moral high bro. Our time is coming
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Scoutvibe: 4:01pm On Apr 05, 2023
Charrliie:

Keep the moral high bro. Our time is coming
Amen please if you have any updates please share it with us thanks
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Charrliie: 8:24am On Apr 06, 2023
Scoutvibe:

Amen please if you have any updates please share it with us thanks
Definitely.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dannyhonda(m): 2:27pm On Apr 07, 2023
We never can tell o, look at airforce it is DRC straight instead of Dssc so they train them on everything but what I heard one time was that they want to join the 3 armed force together.
MUTERIKA:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dannyhonda(m): 2:28pm On Apr 07, 2023
Well done bro, funny enough if you went to falgore, all this won't be new to you. Same pattern just that you won't sleep in the open for floor or sleep in the toilet cheesy grin
Stringz1:
To be continued
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dannyhonda(m): 2:29pm On Apr 07, 2023
I wish you well
Stringz1:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MrSuama(m): 5:35pm On Apr 07, 2023
Dannyhonda:
Well done bro, funny enough if you went to falgore, all this won't be new to you. Same pattern just that you won't sleep in the open for floor or sleep in the toilet cheesy grin

Falgore was damn mad mehn.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MUTERIKA(m): 10:05pm On Apr 07, 2023
Dannyhonda:
We never can tell o, look at airforce it is DRC straight instead of Dssc so they train them on everything but what I heard one time was that they want to join the 3 armed force together.
torh. I was thinking about the current state of Nigeria security, there is need for more Combatant officers, and NDA is not providing enough most definitely. But Army fit dey train DSSC for Combatant duties straight.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Stringz1: 2:08pm On Apr 08, 2023
Gentlemen, the training list for DSSC 27 is out. Congratulations to the gallant brothers who got favored to be selected. May the grace of God be with every selected person and may His protection be 💯 upon our lives.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Oluwaseundami: 2:27pm On Apr 08, 2023
Only 11 candidates!
Wonders

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Stringz1: 3:12pm On Apr 08, 2023
Oluwaseundami:
Only 11 candidates!
Wonders
Download the list brother. It’s around 150+ candidates.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MUTERIKA(m): 3:21pm On Apr 08, 2023
Stringz1:
Gentlemen, the training list for DSSC 27 is out. Congratulations to the gallant brothers who got favored to be selected. May the grace of God be with every selected person and may His protection be 💯 upon our lives.
Did you make it?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MUTERIKA(m): 3:21pm On Apr 08, 2023
Oluwaseundami:
Only 11 candidates!
Wonders
11 per state is OK.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Scoutvibe: 3:26pm On Apr 08, 2023
Stringz1:

Download the list brother. It’s around 150+ candidates.
do u make it
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MUTERIKA(m): 3:27pm On Apr 08, 2023
So as it is now, it's only SSC we are waiting for.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dannyhonda(m): 3:54pm On Apr 08, 2023
Very okay compare to the last one but this one wasn't per state but they group all of them according to their corp and the list didn't waste time at all
MUTERIKA:
11 per state is OK.

(1) (2) (3) ... (938) (939) (940) (941) (942) (943) (944) ... (967) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.