Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,713 members, 7,820,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (943) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1367837 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (940) (941) (942) (943) (944) (945) (946) ... (967) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MrSuama(m): 11:06pm On Apr 10, 2023
Koes:

Yea, since… Nigerian immigration training
Congratulations ma.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Koes: 11:08pm On Apr 10, 2023
MrSuama:

Congratulations ma.
Thank you sir
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MrSuama(m): 11:15pm On Apr 10, 2023
theultimatep3:

Thank you sir. I think I'll scale most of these. but what are they checking testes for. And how do I know if I have long or short eye sight.

They would check your testes to be sure it's two
As for the sight, can you see small letters easily? Can you see writing from afar? Visit a hospital for proper evaluation make army no for tell you say, your great grandpa get potential for blindness.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by theultimatep3(m): 12:58am On Apr 11, 2023
MrSuama:

They would check your testes to be sure it's two
As for the sight, can you see small letters easily? Can you see writing from afar? Visit a hospital for proper evaluation make army no for tell you say, your great grandpa get potential for blindness.

shocked wetin dey need my testes for. Do I need two balls to handle a rifle?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Sss2: 4:42am On Apr 11, 2023
Koes:

Yea, since… Nigerian immigration training

When do you think they will call people for screening in this recent one.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Koes: 6:27am On Apr 11, 2023
Sss2:

When do you think they will call people for screening in this recent one.
Very soon… am very sure CG will release the list because he is going out of service in 2month now… congratulations to all those will be shortlisted… if you are among the shortlisted candidates consider yourself luck after the screening because those are the choosen candidates..
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Stringz1: 8:09am On Apr 11, 2023
MrSuama:

@Strimgz1
This was you back then ooooo. You done finally discover corps weh lawyer deh apply.

Honestly o, I’m really grateful for this thread. Everything I know, I learnt here. I pray for as many that are trying to get in, your time will come and you will be prepared.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Stringz1: 8:11am On Apr 11, 2023
Dannyhonda:
See life o, very lucky his field was included. He had difficulty registering and I guess this is his second attempt cause the first was like he just finished service. Very lucky guy, I tap into that grace. Surprised my field wasn't selected sef
Amen, we will celebrate you too my boss. As much as I can, id continue to update this thread. It was of great help to me. I read every page from 1 to a round 800+
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Stringz1: 8:32am On Apr 11, 2023
Deeking111:

Please sir I sent you an email
I’d reply now boss. Check your mail
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ibrahrem9606: 10:02am On Apr 11, 2023
MrSuama:

It's good you're are looking for tips before hand. Since you have apologized, consider the following.

1. Credentials: Your credentials should not have any discrepancy, especially age. If you are modulating your age, do it carefully and with sense. Don't go and reduce age only to show you finished primary school aged 5. I made this number 1 cos it the first stage of screening and if you are found wanting, your stay at the interview would be short-lived. But if your credentials are without extra touch, you're good to go.

2. Medical: Things checked are listed below
a. Height
b. Flat foot
c. Eye sight (long/short sight/color blindness)
d. Testes
e. Anus (Pile/haemorrhoid)
f. Blood sample(test for diseases)
g. Urine sample
h. Dentition (teeth)
I. Blood pressure (Bp)
J. ECG
k. Chest x-ray
l. Body structure and tattoo check

You must scale all these before the race.

Note: making the list to board selection (with/without exams) is one of a hell of a task but possible.

As your body deh hot, take these ones hold body first before you serve finish.
Thnks sir
But what if waec and secoundary school testimonial age are different from my original age

Eg.waec and testimonial DOB: 20/08/1999
original age on DOB CERT : 20/08/2001

Nb: only my date of birth cert and nysc certificate shows my original Date of birth(20/08/2001)
Not even my primary school testimonial

Any help in the house please ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dannyhonda(m): 10:14am On Apr 11, 2023
Tor it is well
MrSuama:

Yes, this was his second attempt as far as I know, but na me deh do sir now. Naso life be, some of us are meant to light the way for others.
Happy for him, from his body language he has matured into the whole process.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dannyhonda(m): 10:17am On Apr 11, 2023
I doubt if they will check your testimonial, what would be checked is your primary school certificate, original WAEC and maybe nysc. The person might probably ask u some few questions but to be on the safe side, get an affidavit if there is an error.
ibrahrem9606:

Thnks sir
But what if waec and secoundary school testimonial age are different from my original age

Nb: only my date of birth cert and nysc certificate shows my original Date of birth(20/08/2001)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dannyhonda(m): 10:18am On Apr 11, 2023
Amen, thank you. I wish you well, prepare yourself well o
Stringz1:

Amen, we will celebrate you too my boss. As much as I can, id continue to update this thread. It was of great help to me. I read every page from 1 to a round 800+

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dannyhonda(m): 10:19am On Apr 11, 2023
Congratulations sir, hope u don't mind giving us some tips and process and also the duration of the training. Thank you
Koes:

Very soon… am very sure CG will release the list because he is going out of service in 2month now… congratulations to all those will be shortlisted… if you are among the shortlisted candidates consider yourself luck after the screening because those are the choosen candidates..
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Pinito: 10:36am On Apr 11, 2023
Koes:

sorry ma’am so there won’t be anything like CBT exams ?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Stringz1: 12:53pm On Apr 11, 2023
ibrahrem9606:

Thnks sir

Like someone said, get an affidavit to regularize the error sir. However, as long as both ages are below the required age, there won’t be any eye brow raised. It happened with a guy when I went for screening too. Because both age were below 30, it was overlooked. I really really look forward to sharing in the joy of everyone here.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MrSuama(m): 1:29pm On Apr 11, 2023
Dannyhonda:
I doubt if they will check your testimonial, what would be checked is your primary school certificate, original WAEC and maybe nysc. The person might probably ask u some few questions but to be on the safe side, get an affidavit if there is an error.

In addition to the above, if you have NECO, use it but if you don't have maintain your original DOB. That two 2 years disparity is very important to you during application, age on rank/promotion exams.
If you are lucky to be enlisted say next year 2024, you would be 23 years. And if you take into cognisance the average entry age into NDA (Army), it's 18years and they graduate aged 23. So you would be able to compete favourably with the regulars. All the best in your quest.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Koes: 1:31pm On Apr 11, 2023
Pinito:
sorry ma’am so there won’t be anything like CBT exams ?
Sure there is, after the CBT exam successful candidates will be selected for screening at ikeja.. just pray you are selected..
Lemme give you tips: if you are selected for screening at ikeja automatically you have gotten the job… because those people are the candidates they already wanted.
After screening…. Let your email be active you will got a mail for your appointment letter in Abuja.. you will be giving date each state and time, from Abuja when you finish your documentation nd accreditation nd all other necessary things.. ur induction letter will be giving to you there to your state command to do ur 3month induction. after 3month induction course you will go for 6month superintendent training in KANO training school(ITSK) that is for AS12 (one ⭐️) for other ranks like inspector they are going to OOLU for 3month training.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MrSuama(m): 1:33pm On Apr 11, 2023
Koes:

Sure there is, after the CBT exam successful candidates will be selected for screening at ikeja.. just pray you are selected..
Lemme give you tips: if you are selected for screening at ikeja automatically you have gotten the job… because those people are the candidates they already wanted.
After screening…. Let your email be active you will got a mail for your appointment letter in Abuja.. you will be giving date each state and time, from Abuja when you finish your documentation nd accreditation nd all other necessary things.. ur induction letter will be giving to you there to your state command to do ur 3month induction. after 3month induction course you will go for 6month superintendent training in KANO training school(ITSK) that is for AS12 (one ⭐️) for other ranks like inspector they are going to OOLU for 3month training.

I trust @Koes na.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MrSuama(m): 1:36pm On Apr 11, 2023
@CaptainStephen, which captain you be?
a. Army
b. Airforce
c. Navy
d. Football
e. Industries
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Pinito: 3:44pm On Apr 11, 2023
Koes:

Thanks for the update prayer continues

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Ibks100(m): 4:35pm On Apr 11, 2023
Pinito:
Thanks for the update prayer continues

I missed this Immigration application round embarassed
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Anieheart: 5:08pm On Apr 11, 2023
congratulations WISEMEN.
Stringz1:

Yes boss.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Anieheart: 5:16pm On Apr 11, 2023
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE WISEMEN THAT MADE IT. WE'LL SURELY MEET IN THESE ARMFORCES JOB

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ibrahrem9606: 9:37pm On Apr 11, 2023
Dannyhonda:
Thank you sir
Am so grateful
God bless
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ibrahrem9606: 11:50am On Apr 12, 2023
Dannyhonda:
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ibrahrem9606: 11:52am On Apr 12, 2023
MrSuama:

In addition to the above, if you have NECO, use it but if you don't have maintain your original DOB. That two 2 years disparity is very important to you during application, age on rank/promotion exams.
If you are lucky to be enlisted say next year 2024, you would be 23 years. And if you take into cognisance the average entry age into NDA (Army), it's 18years and they graduate aged 23. So you would be able to compete favourably with the regulars. All the best in your quest.
Aye sir, copy that
God bless
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ibrahrem9606: 12:02pm On Apr 12, 2023
MrSuama:

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by CaptainStephen(m): 10:51pm On Apr 12, 2023
MrSuama:
@CaptainStephen, which captain you be?
a. Army
b. Airforce
c. Navy
d. Football
e. Industries

I was a Captain wink
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MUTERIKA(m): 10:41am On Apr 13, 2023
Koes:

Oga Sir, that 3 months induction, the officers will be paid bá?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Koes: 12:57pm On Apr 14, 2023
MUTERIKA:
Oga Sir, that 3 months induction, the officers will be paid bá?
Yes… you will be paid when you finish your induction training…
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by smohammed895: 1:33pm On Apr 15, 2023
Finally no news on ssc 48

(1) (2) (3) ... (940) (941) (942) (943) (944) (945) (946) ... (967) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.