Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (952) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1369257 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (949) (950) (951) (952) (953) (954) (955) ... (967) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Charrliie: 1:18pm On Feb 03
MrGood70:
Please I want to ask oooo, my documents are complete. Uploaded everything required...what re my chances of being shortlisted for the exam? or what can disqualify one from not participating in the exam? Because My godfather said where Godfatherisim comes is from exam down to screening. He is in position sha.

Where una dey see godfathers? Please carry me along oh
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by noblechoco(f): 3:15pm On Feb 03
MrGood70:
Please I want to ask oooo, my documents are complete. Uploaded everything required...what re my chances of being shortlisted for the exam? or what can disqualify one from not participating in the exam? Because My godfather said where Godfatherisim comes is from exam down to screening. He is in position sha.
Abeg , you fit introduce me to your godfather
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by eclipsehemmy(m): 6:16pm On Feb 03
MrGood70:
na people wer no sabi anything or anybody dey make noise like this

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Scoutvibe: 7:54pm On Feb 03
eclipsehemmy:
I swear
People don dey work am on a low key.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Scoutvibe: 7:57pm On Feb 03
noblechoco:

Abeg , you fit introduce you godfather to me cry
Na this kind people wey dey get strong godfather self. Only pretending. Their one guy like that I hate for that, when will you pretend go self. You are now an officer still yet u still dey rubbish say na God angry
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MrGood70: 8:51pm On Feb 03
eclipsehemmy:
just simple honest question, u don change am. If u don't have answers to it why not pass. I no sabi na him make me ask, most especially from people wey don pass through the process. Nawao
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Stringz1: 3:47am On Feb 04
eclipsehemmy:

You understand the matter. godfather kor πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. His godfather will disappoint him with high morale πŸ˜‚

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MrGood70: 9:38am On Feb 04
Stringz1:

You understand the matter. godfather kor πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. His godfather will disappoint him with high morale πŸ˜‚
Same way u have been disappointed, u think say na do or die affairs. Una go just carry una problem enter nairaland.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ .......if e come, e come, if it doesn't ..that's my least problem. N it doesn't stop me from doing what I am supposed to do. U wey be say na ur ultimate, na u fit drink rat poison wen dy disappoint you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MrGood70: 9:40am On Feb 04
Scoutvibe:

I swear
People don dey work am on a low key.
Normal Weda low-key or High-key if u will be disappointed u will be disappointed. It doesn't guarantee getting the Job. Na God get power
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MrGood70: 9:42am On Feb 04
[quote author=eclipsehemmy post=128271762] na people wer no sabi anything or anybody dey make noise like this [/quote
This type of ur statement shows the kind of skul u graduate from.
If no be person wey no sabi read, how that my statement take be noise. If u feel bad about it. That's ur problem.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by noblechoco(f): 6:20pm On Feb 04
Pls how true is this ?

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MrGood70: 8:32pm On Feb 04
[quote author=noblechoco post=128287829]Pls how true is this ?[/quote
Yes boss. But let it be a Government Principal.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by noblechoco(f): 8:53pm On Feb 04
[quote author=MrGood70 post=128289720][/quote]
Wow

Thank you boss
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MrSuama(m): 8:56am On Feb 06
MrGood70:

Same way u have been disappointed, u think say na do or die affairs. Una go just carry una problem enter nairaland.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ .......if e come, e come, if it doesn't ..that's my least problem. N it doesn't stop me from doing what I am supposed to do. U wey be say na ur ultimate, na u fit drink rat poison wen dy disappoint you.

Next time take your time to make some research before replying people on a faceless platform. For your information, @Stringz1 is already an officer and he is trying to bring you back to reality.
You should count yourself privileged to be talking to this people.

I don't know how strong your supposed godfather is, but if Army wan f**k you up, they would during medicals and there is nothing you can do about it. E get sickness weh army go dash you weh your godfather no go fit talk again.

Note: Biological children of serving Generals are dropped during screening talkmore of a godfathered candidate.

It's not bad to have someone fronting for you but keep it low-key and keep praying everything works in your favour.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Shinzokiyotake(m): 9:46am On Feb 06
MrSuama:

Next time take your time to make some research before replying people on a faceless platform. For your information, @Stringz1 is already an officer and he is trying to bring you back to reality.

I don't know how strong your supposed godfather is, but if Army wan f**k you up, they would during medicals and there is nothing you can do about it. E get sickness weh army go dash you weh your godfather no go fit talk again.

Note: Biological children of serving Generals are dropped during screening talkmore of a godfathered candidate.

It's not bad to have someone fronting for you but keep it low-key and keep praying everything works in your favour.
wisdom

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MrSuama(m): 9:52am On Feb 06
[quote author=MrGood70 post=128280766][/quote]

This guy you quoted is a Lt. already and he is talking from experience and telling you the truth. Try and click on his moniker and check his contributions on this thread some years back, 2018 to be precise. He updated us on every happening pertaining the recruitment and he was more than certain he would make list but guess what he didn't, even though his father was a member of the selection board of that year in Serti Taraba.

Let's even forget about his father, let's talk about the calibre of Army Generals he is privileged to know by been an ordained priest, Reason am.

We both made the DSSC screening in 2021 at Falgore and guess what, upon all his connections, men who knew him and his background almost dropped him but God prevailed. Though the recruitment was later cancelled, portal was reopened for registration of that same course that was cancelled, he wrote the exam but didn't make the interview list upon all the mega connections. I, like many others who attended the cancelled recruitment didn't make the exam list of the readvertised course.

To God be the Glory, he got enlisted in the last dssc course and is a serving personel.

Oga, you would most likely train(if you eventually make the final list) at NDA old site with Termer 5 cadets of the Nigerian Army and they would so much disturb your life with trouble and insults. And you dare not raise an eyebrow. Bros, how you wan take survive am? This one weh you don get liver to deh ask Officer the kind of school him attend.

I just pray your utterances don't buy job for you like one guy who insulted an officer on this forum some years back only to be tracked by the officer during screening.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MrSuama(m): 10:03am On Feb 06
Shinzokiyotake:
wisdom
Experience got us here.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MrGood70: 10:17am On Feb 06
MrSuama:

This guy you quoted is a Lt. already and he is talking from experience and telling you the truth. Try and click on his moniker and check his contributions on this thread some years back, 2018 to be precise. He updated us on every happening pertaining the recruitment and he was more than certain he would make list but guess what he didn't, even though his father was a member of the selection board of that year in Serti Taraba.

Let's even forget about his father, let's talk about the calibre of Army Generals he is privileged to know by been an ordained priest, Reason am.

We both made the DSSC screening in 2021 at Falgore and guess what, upon all his connections, men who knew him and his background almost dropped him but God prevailed. Though the recruitment was later cancelled, portal was reopened for registration of that same course that was cancelled, he wrote the exam but didn't make the interview list upon all the mega connections. I, like many others who attended the cancelled recruitment didn't make the exam list of the readvertised course.

To God be the Glory, he got enlisted in the last dssc course and is a serving personel.

Oga, you would most likely train(if you eventually make the final list) at NDA old site with Termer 5 cadets of the Nigerian Army and they would so much disturb your life with trouble and insults. And you dare not raise an eyebrow. Bros, how you wan take survive am? This one weh you don get liver to deh ask Officer the kind of school him attend.

I just pray your utterances don't buy job for you like one guy who insulted an officer on this forum some years back only to be tracked by the officer during screening.
I get you bro.....but you know his statement towards my post is hilarious, or maybe I didn't put up the question well.. normal na God be everything we are just trying to play our part because of Nigerian factor. If I get disappointed, I won't kill myself because they are other options. My very own has disappointed at the past for nda( him own be say he no wan help despite being in position).It's not a new thing and it won't stop me from being optimistic. Last NAF dssc enlistment, I was encouraged by a senior officer who promised he would ensure I get the Job, but it didn't work out. So no be new thing. Make person no come make person look like a child here. If anyone does not have response to a question, it's better u pass that mocking the person.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MrGood70: 10:22am On Feb 06
[quote author=MrSuama post=128312383]

I get you bro.....but you know his statement towards my post is hilarious, or maybe I didn't put up the question well.. normal na God be everything we are just trying to play our part because of Nigerian factor. If I get disappointed, I won't kill myself because they are other options. My very own has disappointed at the past for nda( him own be say he no wan help despite being in position).It's not a new thing and it won't stop me from being optimistic. Last NAF dssc enlistment, I was encouraged by a senior officer who promised he would ensure I get the Job, but it didn't work out. So no be new thing. Make person no come make person look like a child here. If anyone does not have response to a question, it's better u pass that mocking the person.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Shinzokiyotake(m): 10:24am On Feb 06
MrSuama:

Experience got us here.
Exactly is at the mercy of God o no matter how strong the Godfather is sometimes it will not favour one the thing is one should be prayerful Godfatherism is just like sugar to sweetened the tea. A lot chaps don't get pass the medicals like you said they will just dash you certain ailment and your connect can do nothing about it and you will go back and conduct test you will find out that nothing is wrong with you. I remember a friend who got SSC the connect asked him to go check his health status even before shortlist was out. The thing is one should just pray for God intervention.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MrGood70: 10:31am On Feb 06
MrSuama:

πŸ™ πŸ™ Nice thank you.
I have check his contribution here. But that statement he made no make sense. Anyways thank you
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Stringz1: 8:15pm On Feb 06
MrSuama:

Thank you oga sir. Sometimes na why most people wey make am from this platform no Dey wan talk for here again. I remember getting a lot of help from this same platform thanks to you and a number of good people here. I hope that our dreams come true just as mine did too.

To disabuse the minds of others, The new Major Generals don’t care about background or nepotism, once you qualify and pass screening, your chances are very high. I wish others the best as they apply.

Thank you so much for your very matured response to the guy. God bless you sir

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by horlatunji00(m): 2:57pm On Feb 07
Stringz1:

Thank you oga sir. Sometimes na why most people wey make am from this platform no Dey wan talk for here again. I remember getting a lot of help from this same platform thanks to you and a number of good people here. I hope that our dreams come true just as mine did too.

To disabuse the minds of others, The new Major Generals don’t care about background or nepotism, once you qualify and pass screening, your chances are very high. I wish others the best as they apply.

Check your mail sir, I would like to connect with you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by tungushebe: 4:25pm On Feb 07
Good evening everyone

Applied for naf DSSC but yet to finish my nysc please you're opinion

Thank you
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MrSuama(m): 9:10pm On Feb 07
Stringz1:

Ahhh, na you be oga ooo, I am still a bloody civilian. Enjoy your career Officer.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MrSuama(m): 9:14pm On Feb 07
tungushebe:
Good evening everyone

Applied for naf DSSC but yet to finish my nysc please you're opinion

Thank you

Pray it favours you.
List might be delayed till you finish service.
Pray the Corp you applied for has less competition and you are the most qualified.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nyanyafk: 9:55am On Feb 09
Good morning house, can the same person who singed your local govt attestation also sign the reference form? Army has three forms to be filled by serving senior officers or their police equivalent
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by noblechoco(f): 10:06am On Feb 09
Stringz1:

Pls sir , can you share your experience during training plssss πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Charrliie: 11:56am On Feb 09
noblechoco:

Pls sir , can you share your experience during training plssss πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½

And during screening please. What is it like to face the board?
Please sir share your experiences with us. Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Charrliie: 11:58am On Feb 09
Nyanyafk:
Good morning house, can the same person who singed your local govt attestation also sign the reference form? Army has three forms to be filled by serving senior officers or their police equivalent

Here's what it says:
Be recommended and attested to his/her good character by at least 2 recognizable referees who are either a Local Government Chairman/Secretary or an officer of the Armed Forces not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel and equivalent or an Assistant Commissioner of Police and above who must hail from the applicant’s state of origin. Passport photographs of referees must be affixed to the letter of attestation.
If the person that signed your LGA attestation is the LGA chairman or secretary, he or she can sign.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Charrliie: 12:03pm On Feb 09
My own question is about the clause in the application instructions that states that applicants must submit a letter of Attestation from their former institutions....what institution are they referring to please? is it the university attended or the institution we currently work for or any institution we have previous affiliations with such as secondary/primary schools attended....or could it be a religious institution?
Please someone with an idea should kindly clarify. thanks.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by abikason(m): 2:47pm On Feb 09
Nyanyafk:

One person can sign everything for you

(1) (2) (3) ... (949) (950) (951) (952) (953) (954) (955) ... (967) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

Viewing this topic: Lakesman445(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.