Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (955) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1375718 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (952) (953) (954) (955) (956) (957) (958) ... (968) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dannyhonda(m): 10:13am On Feb 19
Leave am make e try to dey support nonsense.
Walex29:

Even those NCOs disliked him because of his "know it all attitude"... At one point an Lt Col in the military Police corp had to caution him.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dannyhonda(m): 10:14am On Feb 19
Those that are there do they have 5 heads Baba let's call spade a spade, this is screening not training.
RickyJesus:

Sure, but such behaviour should be expected.

Should only take it personal if it was directed only at him.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by RickyJesus: 10:37am On Feb 19
Dannyhonda:
Because he has two stars means he can misbehave abi?? I am very sure he didn't go to NDA. Even MP no do anyhow, RSM no do anyho, LT Colonel no do anyhow. Even one particular Lt that is dark and short didn't do anyhow, only him.
Even normal university, there is always that one person that is overzealous. Normal Nysc camp we see them. Why do you think army should be any different if not worst.

If him like make him no go NDA, him dey follow you compete? You just sounding unnecessary pained.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by RickyJesus: 10:40am On Feb 19
Dannyhonda:
Leave am make e try to dey support nonsense.
You are a weakling, nobody is supporting anything; did he single you out and always punish you? Stop been a bitch, he is very right you are been unnecessary emotional.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by RickyJesus: 10:41am On Feb 19
Dannyhonda:
Those that are there do they have 5 heads Baba let's call spade a spade, this is screening not training.
Screening na still part of the training.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dannyhonda(m): 11:31am On Feb 19
Your family members are weakling. Na dem u dey follow talk swine. If you don't have anything reasonable to do, go and sleep cause you ain't making a bit of sense.
RickyJesus:

You are a weakling, nobody is supporting anything; did he single you out and always punish you? Stop been a bitch, he is very right you are been unnecessary emotional.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dannyhonda(m): 11:34am On Feb 19
Ok
RickyJesus:

Even normal university, there is always that one person that is overzealous. Normal Nysc camp we see them. Why do you think army should be any different if not worst.

If him like make him no go NDA, him dey follow you compete? You just sounding unnecessary pained.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dannyhonda(m): 11:35am On Feb 19
Ok
RickyJesus:

Screening na still part of the training.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by RickyJesus: 11:52am On Feb 19
Dannyhonda:
Your family members are weakling. Na dem u dey follow talk swine. If you don't have anything reasonable to do, go and sleep cause you ain't making a bit of sense.
All emotional again as expected. Continue been a bitch.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by kendo3910(m): 11:55am On Feb 19
abikason:

I remember vividly when we were all told to go to the hall for eviction, it was raining that morning... you could literally hear people's heart beating, once your hear your chest code, you are going home..

The most popular phrase used in that hall that morning was "budge up grin"

"The day I will never forget " grin
Carry all your belongings to the Hall, you might be going home from there…😂

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dannyhonda(m): 11:56am On Feb 19
Tbh I was shaking oo, the fact rain was heavy again omoo
kendo3910:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Casper32: 12:21pm On Feb 19
I have submitted my application but I found out that it is still possible to remove and re-upload some documents.
Will the re-uploaded document reflect if I try to do that?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Eminant: 2:00am On Feb 20
I wish there was a way to react using laugh emoji, I will be so happy. Well well well, you don’t expect everyone to behave like you, everyone gat his/he personal idiosyncrasy.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Eminant: 2:01am On Feb 20
RickyJesus:

Obviously not. Why wuna just dey faster than wuna shadow for this thread.

Forgive my overzealous questioning sir, no vex.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Eminant: 2:03am On Feb 20
kendo3910:

I can only imagine the adrenaline gushing up at those moments, sounds ecstatic. 😁

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by kendo3910(m): 7:48am On Feb 20
Dannyhonda:
Tbh I was shaking oo, the fact rain was heavy again omoo
Like I don’t even want to remember that day… Cabs and buses were even waiting outside the gate oh
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by kendo3910(m): 7:49am On Feb 20
Eminant:

I can only imagine the adrenaline gushing up at those moments, sounds ecstatic. 😁
Bro there’s no Ecstacy there oh😂.. Na HBP and stroke for knack person that day.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by 9icey(m): 2:06pm On Feb 20
Good day guys, please did anyone experienced the issue of “ NIN correct, but date of birth mismatched” during registration?
This is giving me a lot of headaches…
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by JxtEj: 4:01pm On Feb 20
Good Afternoon Everyone,

Please, I need your help in completing my NAF DSSC Application.
I'm currently trying to upload my documents but it keeps rolling/loading and would not go to the next stage.
Please, how do I resolve this?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dannyhonda(m): 6:19pm On Feb 20
Really? I thought they packed them inside that coaster military bus oo, you know that it was by batch and I was in the second batch.
kendo3910:
Like I don’t even want to remember that day… Cabs and buses were even waiting outside the gate oh

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dannyhonda(m): 6:20pm On Feb 20
Reduce the size of the file to 100kb or less
JxtEj:
Good Afternoon Everyone,

Please, I need your help in completing my NAF DSSC Application.
I'm currently trying to upload my documents but it keeps rolling/loading and would not go to the next stage.
Please, how do I resolve this?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by JxtEj: 7:14pm On Feb 20
Dannyhonda:
Reduce the size of the file to 100kb or less
Thanks , I reduced the sizes of the documents but I'm still experiencing same issue.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by kendo3910(m): 7:15pm On Feb 20
Dannyhonda:
Really? I thought they packed them inside that coaster military bus oo, you know that it was by batch and I was in the second batch.
Yeah, Documents and Medical batch. I didn’t join any sha…I been face board come enter reserve.🤦🏾
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ucnwafor(m): 11:43pm On Feb 20
Hello, I want to know whether Nigerian Army recruitment is on?
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Eminant: 4:27pm On Feb 21
kendo3910:
Bro there’s no Ecstacy there oh😂.. Na HBP and stroke for knack person that day.

Hehehehehehehehe, I wish I can relate.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Eminant: 4:28pm On Feb 21
kendo3910:
Yeah, Documents and Medical batch. I didn’t join any sha…I been face board come enter reserve.🤦🏾

Reserve how, can you tell us more about this reserve I honestly do not understand.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Shinzokiyotake(m): 4:50pm On Feb 21
Eminant:

Reserve how, can you tell us more about this reserve I honestly do not understand.
reserve list is like supplementary list some candidates might pull out their own while some with defaulting issues will be discovered and pulled out so candidates on reserve list will be called to replaced the affected slots

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dammysmart: 10:52pm On Feb 21
Been a long while on here, so i think we got some curious freshmen here too. I ll be answering questions ''that i can answer'' as regards your enlistment and training. Feel free to quote and ask your questiins but pls dont ask ''how much'' questions smiley I made it some 4yrs ago from this platform too.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by RickyJesus: 10:55pm On Feb 21
Dammysmart:
Been a long while on here, so i think we got some curious freshmen here too. I ll be answering questions ''that i can answer'' as regards your enlistment and training. Feel free to quote and ask your questiins but pls dont as ''how much'' questions [left][/left]. I made it some 4yrs ago from this platform too.
How much is the salary and allowances?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MrGood70: 11:10pm On Feb 21
Dammysmart:
Been a long while on here, so i think we got some curious freshmen here too. I ll be answering questions ''that i can answer'' as regards your enlistment and training. Feel free to quote and ask your questiins but pls dont ask ''how much'' questions smiley I made it some 4yrs ago from this platform too.
Nice Sir, I have check ur moniker.
How about the famous Ugo?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MrGood70: 11:13pm On Feb 21
Dammysmart:
Can one be flag of 130/90 BP during screening?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dammysmart: 12:18am On Feb 22
MrGood70:

Can one be flag of 130/90 BP during screening?
standard honestly used to be 120/70 but it all still depends on the Board president leniency. He may approve 130/80

(1) (2) (3) ... (952) (953) (954) (955) (956) (957) (958) ... (968) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.