Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Annie Idibia Goes Braless As She Steps Out On A Date Night With Hubby(photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia Goes Braless As She Steps Out On A Date Night With Hubby(photo) (3392 Views)

Isabella Idibia Goes To Secondary School, Bags Many Awards / Annie Idibia Goes Topless For New Promo Photoshoot / Annie Idibia Goes Braless As She Steps Out On A Date Night With Hubby. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annie Idibia Goes Braless As She Steps Out On A Date Night With Hubby(photo) by danielayodele16(m): 8:06pm On Jan 20, 2016
If you look closely you will see that Upcoming actress, Annie Idibia, left her bra at home, as she stepped out on a date night with hubby, Tuface.
The mother of two posted the photo on Instagram with a caption;

"Date night with Bae "#nomakeupNight #WeLoveUs...

It's either a no bra day or a bad bra night, either way, we admit that she looks good in the whole casual ensemble.
http://bbcafricanews..com.ng/2015/11/annie-idibia-goes-braless-as-she-steps.html?m=1

Re: Annie Idibia Goes Braless As She Steps Out On A Date Night With Hubby(photo) by YorubaWoman: 8:10pm On Jan 20, 2016
I can't trygrin

We love us too smiley

Iro ati buba pelu ipele ofi lawa ma n wo lode emu
Arakunrin mi na yo wo aso etu re pelu fila abeti aja smiley

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Goes Braless As She Steps Out On A Date Night With Hubby(photo) by rry807: 8:12pm On Jan 20, 2016
okay
Re: Annie Idibia Goes Braless As She Steps Out On A Date Night With Hubby(photo) by Airforce1(m): 8:12pm On Jan 20, 2016
Her husband got no problem with her dressing so e no concern me.
Re: Annie Idibia Goes Braless As She Steps Out On A Date Night With Hubby(photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 8:13pm On Jan 20, 2016
Haba!
Not feeling dis look at all
Re: Annie Idibia Goes Braless As She Steps Out On A Date Night With Hubby(photo) by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 8:16pm On Jan 20, 2016
See the way she made sure she showed off her designer bag in the first pic(not hating but there are better ways to do that)

Naija celebs falling their hands since time immemorial.
Re: Annie Idibia Goes Braless As She Steps Out On A Date Night With Hubby(photo) by Horluwateewhy(f): 9:07pm On Jan 20, 2016
Wetin concern me ? undecidedWetin concern me ?
Re: Annie Idibia Goes Braless As She Steps Out On A Date Night With Hubby(photo) by ellahzy(f): 9:24pm On Jan 20, 2016
Nawa oo

braless kwa?
u should be saying ripped jean at least that's more visible.
Re: Annie Idibia Goes Braless As She Steps Out On A Date Night With Hubby(photo) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 20, 2016
Surely I'm not the only one who thinks she looks ugly in this outfit. undecided
Re: Annie Idibia Goes Braless As She Steps Out On A Date Night With Hubby(photo) by Gidoka(m): 10:24pm On Jan 20, 2016
Husband comes home drunk and breaks some crockery, vomits and falls down on the floor... Wife pulls him up and cleans everything. The next day when he gets up, he expects her to be really angry with him.... He prays that they should not have a fight.. He finds a note near the table... "Honey..your favourite breakfast is ready on the table, I had to leave early to buy groceries, I'll come running back to you, my love. I love you. ... He gets surprised and asks his son, 'What happened last night..? His son replied, "When mom pulled you to bed and tried removing your boots and shirt, you were dead drunk and you said, " Hey Lady ! Leave me alone ..I'm married !!! That's true love.
Re: Annie Idibia Goes Braless As She Steps Out On A Date Night With Hubby(photo) by tpiar: 10:43pm On Jan 20, 2016
wetin dem carry put for California?

I have never seen her with a t shirt saying Uyo or AKS.
Re: Annie Idibia Goes Braless As She Steps Out On A Date Night With Hubby(photo) by mazizitonene(m): 11:34pm On Jan 20, 2016
why must i look closely

jobless people
Re: Annie Idibia Goes Braless As She Steps Out On A Date Night With Hubby(photo) by Nobody: 6:10am On Jan 21, 2016
Up coming actress ke? Dem never born u wen annie enter nollywood
Re: Annie Idibia Goes Braless As She Steps Out On A Date Night With Hubby(photo) by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 21, 2016
This babe and her mode of dressing sha.. undecided
Re: Annie Idibia Goes Braless As She Steps Out On A Date Night With Hubby(photo) by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 8:47am On Jan 21, 2016
see married woman, end time mama....
Re: Annie Idibia Goes Braless As She Steps Out On A Date Night With Hubby(photo) by danielayodele16(m): 2:11am On Jan 22, 2016
miszeno:
Up coming actress ke? Dem never born u wen annie enter nollywood
Annie is a baby.

(1) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Flaunts Hot Thigh In Swimwear As She Poses With A Bike / Dija's Terrible Eyesight Revealed During Glam Shoot / Davido Arrives Ghana With Daughter And Baby Mama,see What Happened (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.