Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,849 members, 7,828,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

A Soldier Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man, And Stripped Them Publicly - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Soldier Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man, And Stripped Them Publicly (6752 Views)

Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) / Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) / The Tallest Man And Woman Ever In The World (photos And Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Soldier Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man, And Stripped Them Publicly by balash(m): 8:23pm On Jan 20, 2016
Just saw this on facebook and felt I should share, the update was that he caught his gf with this guy and stripped them both publicly.. was he right or wrong

Re: A Soldier Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man, And Stripped Them Publicly by whitestar01(m): 8:31pm On Jan 20, 2016
Old and expired news for this new year, nawaooh!!!!!!
Re: A Soldier Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man, And Stripped Them Publicly by whitestar01(m): 8:32pm On Jan 20, 2016
Old and expired news
Re: A Soldier Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man, And Stripped Them Publicly by Juliuxxxxx: 8:34pm On Jan 20, 2016
Lol
Re: A Soldier Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man, And Stripped Them Publicly by nnachukz(m): 8:41pm On Jan 20, 2016
People dey take risk oo. Konji can send dickson to block your brain and land you inside grave. Now dickson go do like say no be him cause the problem when body begin de receive doubling.

(1) (Reply)

World Most Hilarious Names / All My Enemies I Am Still Alive / Have You Lived In A Public House In Nigeria? Share Your Funny Experiences.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.