Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,116 members, 7,818,329 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

I Never Called For Nnamdi Kanu’s Hanging – Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Never Called For Nnamdi Kanu’s Hanging – Okorocha (1179 Views)

Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) / Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release / Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Called For Nnamdi Kanu’s Hanging – Okorocha by JoelNkantaBlog: 8:30pm On Jan 20, 2016
Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo State, on Wednesday described as unfounded and malicious the allegation that he called for the hanging of the Director of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu.
Okorocha in a statement by his Chief Press Secretary, Mr. Sam Onwuemeodo, said the report published in the social media was a mere attempt to malign his image ahead of the 2019 general election.
The statement reads: “The attention of the Imo State Government has once again been drawn to another fictitious allegation in the social media claiming that the state Governor had called for the hanging of Mr. Nnamdi Kanu leader of the Indigenous people of Biafra (IPOB).
“Governor Okorocha does not know Nnamdi Kanu. He reads about him on the pages of newspapers like every other Igbo man or Nigerian. Whether he lives or dies, does not have any value to add to Governor Okorocha’s life including his politics. So one begins to wonder why Governor Okorocha should call for his hanging.
“If he dies, will Okorocha become Director of Radio Biafra or IPOB leader? You ask again, whether one million Nnamdi Kanu could constitute any threat to Okorocha in anyway. The answer is obviously No. Then what is Okorocha’s interest in Kanu’s death or life that he would call for his hanging.
“The elements behind this latest moonlight tale also claimed that the Imo Governor had made the call on January 15, 2016 in a meeting with what they called Igbo Elders’ Forum.
“They did not mention the venue of the said meeting or those at the meeting. Incidentally, the same January 15, 2016 (Friday) was the day the Governor travelled out of the country for a brief vacation.”
<[url: http://www.primeviewsng.com]>

Re: I Never Called For Nnamdi Kanu’s Hanging – Okorocha by iokpebholo: 8:34pm On Jan 20, 2016
U did.Busy body governor.mcheew
Re: I Never Called For Nnamdi Kanu’s Hanging – Okorocha by TheArchangel(f): 8:37pm On Jan 20, 2016
How true is this news?
Because the court granted his request to be reprimanded in the prison instead of DSS custody, the dear Imo state governor is singing a new song. Seems there is a likely chance that Kanu won't die in custody after all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Never Called For Nnamdi Kanu’s Hanging – Okorocha by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 20, 2016
Rochas never made that comment. Bloggers should stop trying to paint this man in a bad light. He knows how suicidal it would be to even contemplate such.
Hang Nnamdi Kanu? Hmm.
Re: I Never Called For Nnamdi Kanu’s Hanging – Okorocha by Nuells: 11:16pm On Jan 20, 2016
What does he mean by "if he lives or dies"? That means he wishes kanu dies than live. Okoroawusa

1 Like

Re: I Never Called For Nnamdi Kanu’s Hanging – Okorocha by mycar: 11:40pm On Jan 20, 2016
He is trying to salvage his political career! Evil that men say hunts them even alive.

1 Like

Re: I Never Called For Nnamdi Kanu’s Hanging – Okorocha by Amack(m): 3:06am On Jan 21, 2016
Rubbish. You have been tag Number one Enemy of biafra Mazi Okorocha.
Re: I Never Called For Nnamdi Kanu’s Hanging – Okorocha by Onyejiuwaokoh: 6:51am On Jan 21, 2016
This man is one of the few people that disappointed me politically, he is more interested in his political gains and nothing more.
Re: I Never Called For Nnamdi Kanu’s Hanging – Okorocha by HammerEvery(f): 7:10am On Jan 21, 2016
Okorocha why are you now afraid? You know that kanu is even more respected than you in your village. Stop denying your words, your waterloo is imment, you and your awusa gay partners.

3 Likes

Re: I Never Called For Nnamdi Kanu’s Hanging – Okorocha by bamite(m): 7:32am On Jan 21, 2016
Kai, but igbos are bigots sha.. Smh
See how much hate they have for even their own brother for trying to coexist in unity with other tribes of this country. Give me a reason why others should trust you when you display this kind of behaviour for all to see. It's really pathetic. I feel for the innocent reasonable igbos that will share the same prejudice caused by the people like the posters above me sad

2 Likes

Re: I Never Called For Nnamdi Kanu’s Hanging – Okorocha by emmalexabl(m): 7:44am On Jan 21, 2016
bamite:
Kai, but igbos are bigots sha.. Smh
See how much hate they have for even their own brother for trying to coexist in unity with other tribes of this country. Give me a reason why others should trust you when you display this kind of behaviour for all to see. It's really pathetic. I feel for the innocent reasonable igbos that will share the same prejudice caused by the people like the posters above me sad

Biko nu..

Gini ka onye ofe-ose na mmanu a n'ekwu??
Re: I Never Called For Nnamdi Kanu’s Hanging – Okorocha by sol2galay: 8:12am On Jan 21, 2016
emmalexabl:

Biko nu..

Gini ka onye ofe-ose na mmanu a n'ekwu??

the onye ofe ose is more reasonable than u, keep on washing ur dirty linen in the public.
Re: I Never Called For Nnamdi Kanu’s Hanging – Okorocha by chernest2002: 11:03am On Jan 21, 2016
Okorocha is warming up for 2019, when baba is planning to be like mugabe

(1) (Reply)

Amaechi Gets International Appointment / The States Murtala Created… 40 Years After- The Guardian / Senators Close Ranks For Saraki’s Successor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.