Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Buhari Is A Three War Veteran Nigerian Ever Produced! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is A Three War Veteran Nigerian Ever Produced! (1157 Views)

Re:re What Have Yoruba Ever Produced / BIAFRA: You’re On Your Own, War Veteran Patron Tells Kanu, Uwazuruike / TA Orji Remains One Of The Worst Governors Nigeria Ever Produced – Tony Ukasanya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is A Three War Veteran Nigerian Ever Produced! by oyinkinola: 10:01pm On Mar 12, 2016
...a marksman general, God blessed this nation with this gentle man called Buhari, he is a three war veteran nigerian ever have!
1) Buhari is a biafra civil war veteran who fought for nigeria unity!....you may be less concern!
2) as a military head of state Buhari is a war against indiscipline veteran!...all nigerian testify to that!
3) today as civilian president he is on total war against the looters and the looting of nigeria treasory! you may not plea if you are a looter or partisan of the looters!
proof me wrong!

I wonder why NAN.NLC CIVIL RIGHT ACTIVIST etc yet to stage a total war against the looters and rally round Buhari to force the looters retun the lootted fund, and those country which hold the looted fund to repatriate our looted fund with out any condition!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is A Three War Veteran Nigerian Ever Produced! by Aegon(m): 11:37pm On Mar 12, 2016
Did your Bubu win any of these wars?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Three War Veteran Nigerian Ever Produced! by medpren: 11:42pm On Mar 12, 2016
You forgot to mention the pedophilic war he fought with Aisha's innocent 13 year old underaged tender punny with his large abooki peni$. That's a war too. Update your list. grin grin

(I don spoil thread for zombies grin )

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Is A Three War Veteran Nigerian Ever Produced! by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 12, 2016
medpren:
You forgot to mention the pedophilic war he fought with Aisha's innocent 13 year old underaged tender punny with his large abooki peni$. That's a war too. Update your list. grin grin

hahahahahaha,I hereby approve your appointment as head of bad mouth department.lmao

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is A Three War Veteran Nigerian Ever Produced! by medpren: 11:57pm On Mar 12, 2016
princealeto:

hahahahahaha,I hereby approve your appointment as head of bad mouth department.lmao

lmao! i can see one of his zombies here already. obailala, i know you feel like shooting me right now for saying the truth about your lord and master buhari whose anus tastes like chocolate to you. Let's hear about your apc vs pdp jargons once more. grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Is A Three War Veteran Nigerian Ever Produced! by obailala(m): 12:28am On Mar 13, 2016
Just cant understand why one jobless imbe has been stalking me for the past few days.
Re: Buhari Is A Three War Veteran Nigerian Ever Produced! by Nobody: 12:29am On Mar 13, 2016
What are ds APC activist trying to prove??
Its better u pple come ask Osibanjo to take over; which was ur plan from d beggining... Of ds grand schematic buhari fraud... grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Three War Veteran Nigerian Ever Produced! by blaqoracle: 12:49am On Mar 13, 2016
Aegon:
Did your Bubu win any of these wars?
yes! He chased your cowardly ojukwu to Ivory Coast.
Re: Buhari Is A Three War Veteran Nigerian Ever Produced! by blaqoracle: 12:52am On Mar 13, 2016
medpren:

these kind of comments shows that you are product of broken home
Re: Buhari Is A Three War Veteran Nigerian Ever Produced! by Nobody: 3:06am On Mar 13, 2016
medpren:

lmao! i can see one of his zombies here already. obailala, i know you feel like shooting me right now for saying the truth about your lord and master buhari whose anus tastes like chocolate to you. Let's hear about your apc vs pdp jargons once more. grin

am no pmb's supporters but ur signature tells how much nutrients you lack that makes you think negatively...note: no offence intended.
Re: Buhari Is A Three War Veteran Nigerian Ever Produced! by Nobody: 5:35am On Mar 13, 2016
Military Generals do not make ideal presidents. The traits required to make a good general or soldier are almost opposite of those required to make a good democratic leader. Tbh.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is A Three War Veteran Nigerian Ever Produced! by Orjioorji(f): 6:22am On Mar 13, 2016
The original plans of the yorubas was that buhari will die and they will take over. but God has disgraced them.
Re: Buhari Is A Three War Veteran Nigerian Ever Produced! by Rolings: 6:32am On Mar 13, 2016
obailala:
Just cant understand why one jobless imbe has been stalking me for the past few days.

When they run out of ideas they result to inuendoes and one wonder the make up of their brains.
Re: Buhari Is A Three War Veteran Nigerian Ever Produced! by Rolings: 6:50am On Mar 13, 2016
medpren:

You anti buharis always condemn the president thay he went abroad and said the truth about some Nigerians being criminals and bad to their hosts , and also compare with Obama asking when has Obama ever come out to call Americans criminals. Yet you will come to a public forum without a face hiding under a moniker and throw insults at your president , when have you ever seen an average American throw such insult at their president in such a public forum . Even under the worst of circumstances Americans never forget to shout GOD BLESS AMERICA. can you ever shout GOD BLESS NIGERIA? Even when your hero was president did you ever wake up one day and said GOD BLESS NIGERIA? Moral : even when your hero was president Nigeria was not in good shape so ,even though he was an ineffectual buffoon you and your likes still supported him as you have the right to so allow those who wants to support Buhari to do so as they have the right to irrespective of whatever name you call him.
Re: Buhari Is A Three War Veteran Nigerian Ever Produced! by medpren: 7:15am On Mar 13, 2016
Rolings:

[s]You anti buharis always condemn the president thay he went abroad and said the truth about some Nigerians being criminals and bad to their hosts , and also compare with Obama asking when has Obama ever come out to call Americans criminals. Yet you will come to a public forum without a face hiding under a moniker and throw insults at your president , when have you ever seen an average American throw such insult at their president in such a public forum . Even under the worst of circumstances Americans never forget to shout GOD BLESS AMERICA. can you ever shout GOD BLESS NIGERIA? Even when your hero was president did you ever wake up one day and said GOD BLESS NIGERIA? Moral : even when your hero was president Nigeria was not in good shape so ,even though he was an ineffectual buffoon you and your likes still supported him as you have the right to so allow those who wants to support Buhari to do so as they have the right to irrespective of whatever name you call him.[/s]

Your lord and master is a PRESIDOLT and a Presidiot rolled into one. He called Nigerians like you criminals because his children are british citizen while he has a guinean and a nigerien passport as an empty-headed daft dulllard from futa jalon. While you are here defending him like a zombie even though he threw you under the bus.

How can God bless nigeria? a blood shedding entity that is still shedding innocent blood to maintain a falacious non-existent unity for the past 100 years. God punish nigeria and everybody that believe in it because if you believe in it, then you believe in mass murder, that makes you a murderer that God must punish. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Three War Veteran Nigerian Ever Produced! by Rolings: 1:26pm On Mar 13, 2016
medpren:

Your lord and master is a PRESIDOLT and a Presidiot rolled into one. He called Nigerians like you criminals because his children are british citizen while he has a guinean and a nigerien passport as an empty-headed daft dulllard from futa jalon. While you are here defending him like a zombie even though he threw you under the bus.

How can God bless nigeria? a blood shedding entity that is still shedding innocent blood to maintain a falacious non-existent unity for the past 100 years. God punish nigeria and everybody that believe in it because if you believe in it, then you believe in mass murder, that makes you a murderer that God must punish. grin

Displaying your ignorance won't change things. America that you like using to make comparison was built on the blood of red Indians and slave labour if your ancestors . He was not refering to people like me who stayed back in the country to try to build it, he was refering to your brothers that are lazy and greedy and looking for quick money thereby engaging in criminal activities that spoil Nigeria's name and make their hosts feel hostile towards hard-working Nigerians like me .
Wake up Jonathan lost the election

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can A Friend Over There Help Tanslate This Thrend For Me In Igbo! / Ambode Is Working.See The Look Of Newly Completed Brown Street, Oshodi(photos) / Where Is Joseph Mbu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.