Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

What-can-i-do-please-advice-me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What-can-i-do-please-advice-me (615 Views)

My Girlfriend Versus Her Bestfriend Versus Me: Please Advice Me / Does My Aunty Want Sex With Me ?pls Advice Me / Advice Me: I Am Sleeping With My Brother’s Wife And She Doesn’t Want It To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What-can-i-do-please-advice-me by hypetrak(m): 9:00pm On Jan 20, 2016
Am sorry but I just need to remain anonymous on this issue, am one of the current Corp member serving in Enugu, I meet my boyfriend 2month before the call for NYSC Oct 2015, we were madly in love that I felt my whole world has change. He calls me like am his reason he still breath not until the hell had me in mind. one faithful day just few days we left the camp that was on the 22nd of Nov 2015 after I had report to my place of primary assignment and I already secure a place of mine where I got an apartment. My so called boyfriend called me that he is coming down to Enugu I was so happy because I can't just wait to set my eye on him again. I tried to convince him to hold on till I get back to Porthacourt but he insist that since I have gotten a place of mine its no big deal but with the how much I missed him I couldn't push further. The day of his arrival finally here I went to pick him from the park because its not far from my place, I set my eyes on him with so much joy that I couldn't wait for us to get home all the same I held myself till we got home, we so much love and not seeing each other for some weeks we couldn't do any other thing than to have sex. We hard more and more about three round till we felt a little bit satisfied. After we had so much fun. I decided to go to the market to get some stuff to cook then I heard a knock on the door, hold and behold it was shade. Shade was a friend I meet in camp we were so close that God added more blessings to our friendship by posting us to the same local government. we greeted and I introduced her to my boyfriend we talked for a while and later asked her to excuse me let me get something in the market, and I left on getting back after an hour plus I came inside and what I saw was heartbreaking my so called boyfriend and my camp best friend whom I thought was a gift from God. I caught them having sex, ooh my God I felt like dying, without shame my boyfriend still insist they continue having the sex I went out of the room to cry my life out. Later he came out to me apologize that he's sorry and I asked him why? all he could say was that babe I don't mind dating both of you. Can u imaging the irritating word coming out of his mouth. To cut the story short my so called boyfriend is now dating my friend but still insist and pleading we continue the relationship can u imaging I have never heard or seen such in my whole life. Please friends what should I do this is a guy I love and till now I can't get him out of my mind please I need your advice .........

http://www.hollamide.com/2016/01/what-can-i-do-please-advice-me.html
Re: What-can-i-do-please-advice-me by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 20, 2016
How old be ya bf na small pikin?

1 Like

Re: What-can-i-do-please-advice-me by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 20, 2016
Re: What-can-i-do-please-advice-me by Kaylexzy(m): 9:12pm On Jan 20, 2016
Name of d movie pls? undecided

I'm sure it's Nollywood... grin

1 Like

Re: What-can-i-do-please-advice-me by Emac34: 9:18pm On Jan 20, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
another taut spotted
Re: What-can-i-do-please-advice-me by abimbawealth(f): 9:27pm On Jan 20, 2016
Faaaaaabuuu ooo
Re: What-can-i-do-please-advice-me by HiggsBoson(m): 9:31pm On Jan 20, 2016
hmmm, this your story get as e be o....

anyways... dump his sorry ass
Re: What-can-i-do-please-advice-me by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 20, 2016
Emac34:
another taut spotted
Another swine on NL

(1) (Reply)

See what a pretty babe did to me and I stopped chatting on Facebook since 2015! / Graphic Photo: See The Huge Multiple Fibroids Removed From A Woman At A Hospital / Whats The Right Time For A Guy To Choose His Life Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.