Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,458 members, 7,850,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:18 AM

If PMB Must Succeed... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If PMB Must Succeed... (266 Views)

Police Begin Investigation After Officer Vowed To Kill 200 People If PMB Dies / Youths! If PMB Is Kicked Out In 2019, Whom Are We Going To Kick In? / Whosoever Wrote This Has Got Guts+Wisdom. A Short Open Letter To PMB MUST READ!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If PMB Must Succeed... by Hitback2back: 9:13pm On Jan 20, 2016
With all due respect to the office of the presidency, greetings to you my president. I wish to point out certain factors which you urgently need to put into check if you must succeed. Naturally it is the wish of every child who gain admitted into any institution of learning to come out with a flying colour. Am sure the PMB wants to write his name on gold just like our founding fathers but a child who goes to school and refuses to read will surely not make good grades in school.
Most times when I read comments from the president advisers, it baffles me if these men are just there to say things that will make the president like them or reward them but I do feel they should discharging their professional duties unbiasedly.
My president please tell all your cabinets members that the campaign is over and that they are now in power at least we are sure of four years and beyond if God wills. Mr. President sir you also need to take a serious look at your ministers, are these truly the best brain that can revive our economy, do you think some of your party members who are now ministers really have any business doing there in the first place.
Please sir the politics and campaign period is over. Assemble the best brain and let's get working. Nigeria is blessed with much human resources than any country in the world. Please do something. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See The New Personal Estate Gov. Udomis Building (photos) / Shock Finds In Nigeria’s 2016 Budget / Government Must Protect, Patronize Local Firms To Succeed – Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.