Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,034 members, 7,828,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Attention Lalalsticlala: "Biafra Protest In White House" A Scam - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attention Lalalsticlala: "Biafra Protest In White House" A Scam (1798 Views)

El-Rufai Demolishes Inuwa Abdulkadir's House, A Top APC Chieftain In Kaduna (Pic / Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN / 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attention Lalalsticlala: "Biafra Protest In White House" A Scam by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:44pm On Jan 20, 2016
The thread captioned above presently on the front page is the highest propaganda of the century by the Banned and Censored Biafran agitators..

A quick perusal of the source, http://www.africabusinessworld.com/biafrans-protest-in-front-of-president-obamas-residence-at-the-us-white-house/2016/01/20/

Shows it is a Biafran propaganda blog, all the news starts and ends with Fake and fantasy news about Biafra..This can be verified from the body of the FAKE news on the front page;
Which is shown below:

Yesterday the EU released a statement in support of the Biafran Referendum, and called on the Nigerian government to respect Human Rights of Nigerian citizens which includes peaceful rallies and demonstrations.

Seun Mynd44 and lalasticlala the said thread ran contrary to Rule
9. Don't use Nairaland for illegal acts, e.g scams, plagiarism, hacking, gay meetings, incitement, promoting Biafra.

And

8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

Lastly the Source http://www.africabusinessworld.com/biafrans-protest-in-front-of-president-obamas-residence-at-the-us-white-house/2016/01/20/ is just a propaganda blog operated by the IPOB Youths, there is nothing business on the news site

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Attention Lalalsticlala: "Biafra Protest In White House" A Scam by babyfaceafrica: 9:50pm On Jan 20, 2016
Lolz
Re: Attention Lalalsticlala: "Biafra Protest In White House" A Scam by tubouncen(m): 9:52pm On Jan 20, 2016
R
Re: Attention Lalalsticlala: "Biafra Protest In White House" A Scam by CACAWA(m): 9:53pm On Jan 20, 2016
lobatan
Re: Attention Lalalsticlala: "Biafra Protest In White House" A Scam by vedaxcool(m): 9:57pm On Jan 20, 2016
Na lie this fraudians wan take fool the unemployed

6 Likes

Re: Attention Lalalsticlala: "Biafra Protest In White House" A Scam by donaldking10: 9:58pm On Jan 20, 2016
Who's paying this 1?

1 Like

Re: Attention Lalalsticlala: "Biafra Protest In White House" A Scam by spanishkid(m): 10:00pm On Jan 20, 2016
I knew these ipob people are bloody liars. See as their don they open daily.

7 Likes

Re: Attention Lalalsticlala: "Biafra Protest In White House" A Scam by Macelliot7(m): 10:44pm On Jan 20, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
The thread captioned above presently on the front page is the highest propaganda of the century by the Banned and Censored Biafran agitators..

A quick perusal of the source, http://www.africabusinessworld.com/biafrans-protest-in-front-of-president-obamas-residence-at-the-us-white-house/2016/01/20/

Shows it is a Biafran propaganda blog, all the news starts and ends with Fake and fantasy news about Biafra..This can be verified from the body of the FAKE news on the front page;
Which is shown below:

And

Lastly the Source http://www.africabusinessworld.com/biafrans-protest-in-front-of-president-obamas-residence-at-the-us-white-house/2016/01/20/ is just a propaganda blog operated by the IPOB Youths, there is nothing business on the news site
That does mean the protest didn't held..

2 Likes

Re: Attention Lalalsticlala: "Biafra Protest In White House" A Scam by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 20, 2016
dubemnaija:
High BP go soon kill you.

You will just kill yourself for nothing
keep shut!

You guys think lies and Childish propaganda can actually fetch you your pipe dream.

I just pity for those who are currently rejoicing that their agitation has gone a notch higher with the fake white house protest. Same way they allow themselves to be fooled by buying fake and useless biafran passports.

10 Likes

Re: Attention Lalalsticlala: "Biafra Protest In White House" A Scam by Lushore1: 10:51pm On Jan 20, 2016
I knew it was all propagada expecially when the article claimed picture of trafalgar square as white house...lol

These are pictures of trafalgar square, london.

6 Likes

Re: Attention Lalalsticlala: "Biafra Protest In White House" A Scam by HammerEvery(f): 11:17pm On Jan 20, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
[s]The thread captioned above presently on the front page is the highest propaganda of the century by the Banned and Censored Biafran agitators..

Which is shown below:

And

Lastly the Source http://www.africabusinessworld.com/biafrans-protest-in-front-of-president-obamas-residence-at-the-us-white-house/2016/01/20/ is just a propaganda blog operated by the IPOB Youths, there is nothing business on the news site[/s]

If you like turn investigator from now till armaggedon, shout IPOD till you run mental, cry die. Your OduduArewa fate is sealed forever. grin

6 Likes

Re: Attention Lalalsticlala: "Biafra Protest In White House" A Scam by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 11:22pm On Jan 20, 2016
Hehehehehehehehehehe this is what biafra phobia can do to someone the man ngeneukwenu is already loosing his mind lol

high bp ti takeover

8 Likes

Re: Attention Lalalsticlala: "Biafra Protest In White House" A Scam by Ugonnax: 11:25pm On Jan 20, 2016
Another Yoruba OP...this people will die because of Igbos or Biafrans. MIND YOUR EFFING BUSINESS YORUBAS...STOP carrying Igbos and Biafrans on your head 24/7.

8 Likes

Re: Attention Lalalsticlala: "Biafra Protest In White House" A Scam by Yhinkss(m): 11:33pm On Jan 20, 2016
Ngene, u have time o .People knew it was concocted before and the site a biafra news stand. Anyway at least it will help the delude IP..D

5 Likes

Re: Attention Lalalsticlala: "Biafra Protest In White House" A Scam by coolzeal(m): 11:52pm On Jan 20, 2016
It's must be difficult spending lots of hours trying to console yourself from something that gives you chronic nightmares. Please, do we have psychiatry hospitals in this nation? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Attention Lalalsticlala: "Biafra Protest In White House" A Scam by Nobody: 12:43am On Jan 21, 2016
Only nna bros news noise makers reported this news.

Enuff said.

2 Likes

Re: Attention Lalalsticlala: "Biafra Protest In White House" A Scam by EasternActivist: 7:16am On Jan 21, 2016
Lol... Biaf... Giving people serious nightmare...

1 Like

Re: Attention Lalalsticlala: "Biafra Protest In White House" A Scam by funkyibodude(m): 7:39am On Jan 21, 2016
@op even if it's a propaganda, can't you just mind your business and ignore that thread, what's wrong with you folks, this people have the right to protest, do the owe you any explanation to exercise their civil rights, I've been following all the rubbish you have been posting about Nnamdi kanu, is Nnamdi kanu your worst nightmare?? Why can't you just simply mind your fu*king business. Look I'm not in support of IPOB manner of agitation, but at the same time I don't like the injustice against its members, so they have the full right to protest be it propaganda or not.
My simple advice to you " mind your fu*king business".. It's good for your health undecided

2 Likes

Re: Attention Lalalsticlala: "Biafra Protest In White House" A Scam by BALLOSKI: 7:43am On Jan 21, 2016
Those animals are so desperate!

1 Like

Re: Attention Lalalsticlala: "Biafra Protest In White House" A Scam by kolnel: 7:46am On Jan 21, 2016
Smile
As expected
The agitation started with lies and deceptions
Nothing has changed ever since
I'm glad there's a scapegoat already
One nnamdi gonna need pampers soon

1 Like

Re: Attention Lalalsticlala: "Biafra Protest In White House" A Scam by ishiamu(m): 7:46am On Jan 21, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Which is shown below:

And

LoL.... be like say the news fear you die... your scared about their imminent succession ...hehehe
Re: Attention Lalalsticlala: "Biafra Protest In White House" A Scam by drss(m): 7:50am On Jan 21, 2016
somebody don take ipod matter for head like headache. grin if zombies dey fear ipod propaganda like dis, wetin go happen when dem release kanu grin zombies will always be zombies. grin

1 Like

Re: Attention Lalalsticlala: "Biafra Protest In White House" A Scam by drss(m): 7:54am On Jan 21, 2016
funkyibodude:
@op even if it's a propaganda, can't you just mind your business and ignore that thread, what's wrong with you folks, this people have the right to protest, do the owe you any explanation to exercise their civil rights, I've been following all the rubbish you have been posting about Nnamdi kanu, is Nnamdi kanu your worst nightmare?? Why can't you just simply mind your fu*king business. Look I'm not in support of IPOB manner of agitation, but at the same time I don't like the injustice against its members, so they have the full right to protest be it propaganda or not.
My simple advice to you " mind your fu*king business".. It's good for your health undecided
no mind dem. Dem zombie party APC won election on d plater of propaganda. Why won't ipod do d same d way dem zombies carry ipod matter for head like dis very soon dem go craze.

1 Like

Re: Attention Lalalsticlala: "Biafra Protest In White House" A Scam by drss(m): 8:00am On Jan 21, 2016
coolzeal:
It's must be difficult spending lots of hours trying to console yourself from something that gives you chronic nightmares. Please, do we have psychiatry hospitals in this nation? grin grin
hahahahahahaha grin ipoD propaganda is here to stay. if dem zombies no wan accept am, make dem jump inside well. grin
Re: Attention Lalalsticlala: "Biafra Protest In White House" A Scam by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 21, 2016
Hehehe,, now i know,, the fear in them is real as hell.
Re: Attention Lalalsticlala: "Biafra Protest In White House" A Scam by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 21, 2016
funkyibodude:

Mr hypocrite, how many times have you advised your fellow kinsmen to stop interfering on other people issues here? Until then, you an idiott

1 Like

Re: Attention Lalalsticlala: "Biafra Protest In White House" A Scam by funkyibodude(m): 8:39am On Jan 21, 2016
FolarinLondon:

Mr hypocrite, how many times have you advised your fellow kinsmen to stop interfering on other people issues here? Until then, you an idiott
take a chill pill bro, don't want to insult you back because I understand your pain and it's just a waste of time and a tarnish to my image, but like I said in my earlier quote, stay away from Biafra issues, I know it's difficult for folks like you that always get high BP when Igbo matters are on the rising.. Ciao

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The "Oshoko" Behind Ayodele Peter Fayose / Are IGBOS Political Serfs Of Lower Niger? / What Is Wrong With The Message On This Billboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.