Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,897 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Obasanjo Vs Oshiomole - THE CHURCH (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Vs Oshiomole - THE CHURCH (photo) (1341 Views)

Gbenga Daniel Playing Piano In Church (Photo) / Oshiomole The Executive Liar - See PDP Video / How Many Strokes Of Cane For Oshiomole The Pupil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Vs Oshiomole - THE CHURCH (photo) by Maxtermind(m): 12:24am On Jan 21, 2016
OBASANJO and OSHIOMOLE were seated next to each other during a service in church.
The pastor said turn to your neighbour and say "You are beautifully and adorably created by God" obasanjo looks at oshiomole for a moment, then laughs out loud and told the pastor "Tell him yourself" I don't want to Lie in Church.

Re: Obasanjo Vs Oshiomole - THE CHURCH (photo) by madridguy(m): 12:31am On Jan 21, 2016
Fine boys looking malato.
Re: Obasanjo Vs Oshiomole - THE CHURCH (photo) by Olarajee(m): 12:38am On Jan 21, 2016
Smiles... see their faces
Re: Obasanjo Vs Oshiomole - THE CHURCH (photo) by Nobody: 12:45am On Jan 21, 2016
Lolsss.I can only smile at dere faces.
Re: Obasanjo Vs Oshiomole - THE CHURCH (photo) by Cholls(m): 12:46am On Jan 21, 2016
My brother two wise men.
Re: Obasanjo Vs Oshiomole - THE CHURCH (photo) by Usjimy(m): 12:59am On Jan 21, 2016
Obj be like...na him suppose tell me grin
Re: Obasanjo Vs Oshiomole - THE CHURCH (photo) by Nobody: 2:11am On Jan 21, 2016
What suprises me is that they are both married(obj married more than 3 wives, my comrade's wife is one of the most beautiful gov's wives) and they are rich.... Fine boys still dey their papa house dey soak garri... Thank God for my life

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Vs Oshiomole - THE CHURCH (photo) by fijiano202(m): 2:46am On Jan 21, 2016
Abajosax007:
What suprises me is that they are both married(obj married more than 3 wives, my comrade's wife is one of the most beautiful gov's wives) and they are rich.... Fine boys still dey their papa house dey soak garri... Thank God for my life
I tire oooii

I don't remember when looks start increasing bank accounts
Re: Obasanjo Vs Oshiomole - THE CHURCH (photo) by tpiar: 3:23am On Jan 21, 2016
Abajosax007:
What suprises me is that they are both married(obj married more than 3 wives, my comrade's wife is one of the most beautiful gov's wives with makeup) and they are rich.... Fine boys still dey their papa house dey soak garri... Thank God for my life

makeup artists rarely get any thanks, do they.
Re: Obasanjo Vs Oshiomole - THE CHURCH (photo) by Maxtermind(m): 2:44pm On Jan 21, 2016
NA SO O

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo to President Buhari - Begin anti-graft war with yourself / PENGASSAN Shuts Another Agency In Petroleum / Why is there Constant Light in the North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.