Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,490 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Why is there Constant Light in the North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why is there Constant Light in the North (1339 Views)

Man Beats Up IKEDC Staff For Distributing Bills Without Constant Electricity / Tinubu Is A Poor Student Of History For Supporting The North- Aribisala / Yoruba Elders Accuse Buhari Of Marginalizing The South & Favouring The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why is there Constant Light in the North by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 05, 2016
I've been in Kaduna for two weeks for a programme and i can say the amount of electricity they enjoy here is out of this world.

In Lagos i enjoy at most 6hours of Light daily and I've been programmed to praise NEPA when they give me 7hrs by mistake.

If Lagos should experience this same duration of 20hourrs of power supply then nobody in Nigeria will complain about this present government.

What is the Secret of this Kaduna success so that Ambode can replicate in Lagos or is it part of northerners enjoying the govt more than Southerners?

In Kaduna voice Sai baba
Re: Why is there Constant Light in the North by mcee1(m): 12:01pm On Apr 05, 2016
Provo,ecoterrorist,tit shouting sai Baba? shocked
Re: Why is there Constant Light in the North by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 05, 2016
mcee1:
Provo,ecoterrorist,tit shouting sai Baba? shocked
I shouted it in Kaduna voice this Mouth Action boy how come there is light constantly
Re: Why is there Constant Light in the North by LegatusGlaber(m): 12:15pm On Apr 05, 2016
Which part of Kaduna you dey experience 20hrs of electricity?
Re: Why is there Constant Light in the North by ElrayKhalifah(m): 12:30pm On Apr 05, 2016
Kaduna is not in Nigeria, you can check the Nigeria map for details. It's surely at Abeokuta.. #ZOMBIES
Re: Why is there Constant Light in the North by omololu2020(m): 12:37pm On Apr 05, 2016
PROVACATEUR:
I've been in Kaduna for two weeks for a programme and i can say the amount of electricity they enjoy here is out of this world.

In Lagos i enjoy at most 6hours of Light daily and I've been programmed to praise NEPA when they give me 7hrs by mistake.

If Lagos should experience this same duration of 20hourrs of power supply then nobody in Nigeria will complain about this present government.

What is the Secret of this Kaduna success so that Ambode can replicate in Lagos or is it part of northerners enjoying the govt more than Southerners?

In Kaduna voice Sai baba

in some part of lagos,some areas do have power supply for up to 20hrs per day,infact they do have power for more than 20hrs per day.so it might be the area you live in kaduna

1 Like

Re: Why is there Constant Light in the North by mikolo80: 12:47pm On Apr 05, 2016
PROVACATEUR:

In Kaduna voice Sai baba

cos there is no load to power in the rural areas. how many fridge, freezer, AC or factories up north
Re: Why is there Constant Light in the North by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 05, 2016
omololu2020:
in some part of lagos,some areas do have power supply for up to 20hrs per day,infact they do have power for more than 20hrs per day.so it might be the area you live in kaduna
plz tell ne tge area in Lagos lemma prove you wrong
Re: Why is there Constant Light in the North by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 05, 2016
LegatusGlaber:
Which part of Kaduna you dey experience 20hrs of electricity?
From Kakuri dwn to Sabo. In Ungwan Rimi down to Tudun wada its still light everywhere
Re: Why is there Constant Light in the North by AZeD1(m): 12:56pm On Apr 05, 2016
PROVACATEUR:
Ikorodu area. more than 20 hours.
Osun state also has close to 20hrs or more because of NCC. Anybody who served in Osun can testify.

1 Like

Re: Why is there Constant Light in the North by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 05, 2016
AZeD1:

Ikorodu area. more than 20 hours.
Osun state also has close to 20hrs or more because of NCC. Anybody who served in Osun can testify.
Liar.my friend in Laspotech area is groaning also. Osun should be in the North with their almajirilike behavior
Re: Why is there Constant Light in the North by AZeD1(m): 1:10pm On Apr 05, 2016
PROVACATEUR:
Liar.my friend in Laspotech area is groaning also. Osun should be in the North with their almajirilike behavior
You can believe what ever you want, it doesn't change the truth.
Re: Why is there Constant Light in the North by LegatusGlaber(m): 1:11pm On Apr 05, 2016
PROVACATEUR:
From Kakuri dwn to Sabo. In Ungwan Rimi down to Tudun wada its still light everywhere

20 hrs per day? Aunty, you can lie for Lai Mohammed
Re: Why is there Constant Light in the North by jpphilips(m): 1:13pm On Apr 05, 2016
because Northerners hardly vandalize public infrastructure, they hardly break Gas pipelines looking for condensate to sell, they hardly steal over head transmission cables etc.
They only find it difficult to pay bills grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why is there Constant Light in the North by lawydewy(m): 1:15pm On Apr 05, 2016
Those power stations in north are hydro power stations.

Their youths are very patient no bombing of power stations.

The south power stations are mostly gas turbines powered, the pipelines are vandalised by youths of the same south for stupidity reasoning.........

Presently am in the north, all those 0MW people are reporting, no such in north. minimum you will get 8-12 hours pay day worst come worst.

1 Like

Re: Why is there Constant Light in the North by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 05, 2016
AZeD1:

You can believe what ever you want, it doesn't change the truth.
I visited lagos last week and i stayed at the ikorodu axis for almost 2days,i must say my host only make use of his generating set for just 30mins or less,inshort,you're right,there is constant electricity in that area of lagos.
Re: Why is there Constant Light in the North by omololu2020(m): 3:10pm On Apr 05, 2016
PROVACATEUR:
ijede and eruwen(radio).when you are through,am still going to list more from ikorodu alone.

Modify:ijede,eruwen and radio are all located in ikorodu.

(1) (Reply)

New Job Recruitments For Ipob In U.S.A / Effect Of Soap Opera-telemundo! / How Governor Ambode Earned My Utmost Respect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.