Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,330 members, 7,819,132 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

'Pastor' Caught Burying Charm In Abia Ahead Of Crusade (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'Pastor' Caught Burying Charm In Abia Ahead Of Crusade (Photos) (65298 Views)

Father Mbaka Storms London For A Crusade(photos,video) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Arrives Cyprus For A Crusade (Photos) / Prophet Anointed Andrew (SEER 1) Pulled Crowd In Zambian Crusade (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Pastor' Caught Burying Charm In Abia Ahead Of Crusade (Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:43am On Jan 21, 2016
HungerBAD:
Fake Pastors everywhere.

It is the one that get BUSTED like this, that are called fakes. But, what about those who never gets caught?and still go ahead to be hoodwinking the members of the Public with Voodoo?

This is why i keep telling people that the best church is, when you are in your Bedroom yourself, just kneel down and pray to God directly, and our GOD usually Listens.

About them we cut this Middlemen parading as Pastors out of the Picture, we should learn how to talk to God directly.
I have been saying that all of them (pastors) re fake! They make fake prophecies and perform fake (juju) miracles! TB josua says he has healing powers and Ebola and Lassa fever is jus killing pple anyhow! Where is he now? Only d gullible will disagree!

1 Like

Re: 'Pastor' Caught Burying Charm In Abia Ahead Of Crusade (Photos) by mobaladf: 11:56am On Jan 21, 2016
God go punish all dis fake pastors that is trying to drag christians name to mud
Re: 'Pastor' Caught Burying Charm In Abia Ahead Of Crusade (Photos) by mart2k(m): 12:36pm On Jan 21, 2016
dainformant:
A fake pastor identified as Stephen Maduabuchi was caught on Thursday at Umuika Okwu Olokoro in Umuahia, Abia state while trying to bury charm ahead of a church Crusade in the Area. He confessed that a popular Pastor in the area sent him on the "spiritual" mission..The charm was burnt by residents of the area.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/01/photos-fake-pastor-nabbed-while-trying.html
Original IPOB pastor
Re: 'Pastor' Caught Burying Charm In Abia Ahead Of Crusade (Photos) by columbus007(m): 12:48pm On Jan 21, 2016
kolnel:
Most of those pastors are called by their belly
This economy is not helping things either
I'm yet to see a truly man of God
The first criteria in being a pastor is having sugar coated tongue
grin true talk bro cheesy
Re: 'Pastor' Caught Burying Charm In Abia Ahead Of Crusade (Photos) by Adarich(m): 12:49pm On Jan 21, 2016
HungerBAD:
Fake Pastors everywhere.

It is the one that get BUSTED like this, that are called fakes. But, what about those who never gets caught?and still go ahead to be hoodwinking the members of the Public with Voodoo?

This is why i keep telling people that the best church is, when you are in your Bedroom yourself, just kneel down and pray to God directly, and our GOD usually Listens.

About them we cut this Middlemen parading as Pastors out of the Picture, we should learn how to talk to God directly.
Looking for a New Testament church? find any of the churches of Christ and worship God with peace of mind.
Re: 'Pastor' Caught Burying Charm In Abia Ahead Of Crusade (Photos) by hahn(m): 1:23pm On Jan 21, 2016
HungerBAD:
Fake Pastors everywhere.

It's a waste of time. God doesn't exist. The pastor is nothing but a mugu to the traditional herbalist that gave him the charm undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Pastor' Caught Burying Charm In Abia Ahead Of Crusade (Photos) by Goldencollins: 1:35pm On Jan 21, 2016
Tolexander:
the pic doesn't look real. In fact, I'm doubting the the authenticity of the news.

Where in Nigeria is a "criminal" allowed to be dressed like that after a crime?
What made him a criminal and what crime did he commit?
Re: 'Pastor' Caught Burying Charm In Abia Ahead Of Crusade (Photos) by Faithfulbabe10(f): 1:53pm On Jan 21, 2016
They plenty n ow a days, telling lies for church members, God will judge them, there is one fake one fake pastor too in Lagos,the man can lie,he normally use charm to collect money from church members, people are running away from his church these days including the pastor under him, this man will come to the alter on Sunday and started cursing the people that left his church.#fake pastor,fake church everywhere#
Re: 'Pastor' Caught Burying Charm In Abia Ahead Of Crusade (Photos) by miomio(f): 2:08pm On Jan 21, 2016
cloud7:
NMA NMA NU oooh!!! CHINEKE EKWELE IFE OJUO, ALA MMEBI.. So all the atrocities I have been reading in the internet has finally happened at my backyard... Well, Pastor and his Kingpin gi kwa ala.... Ekwuchelem![color=#990000][/color]

ibu nno confirmed nwa olokoro
Re: 'Pastor' Caught Burying Charm In Abia Ahead Of Crusade (Photos) by SHAIBULIAR: 2:53pm On Jan 21, 2016
i only came to check names and i have seen it without being disappointed
Re: 'Pastor' Caught Burying Charm In Abia Ahead Of Crusade (Photos) by kevoh(m): 3:06pm On Jan 21, 2016
Here's how it works:
1. Small time Pastor of a church buries the so-called charm/juju days or hours before the crusade in the village.
2. Big time/Main Pastor of same church discovers the same charm/juju where it was buried by small time Pastor on the night of the crusade after mumbling some holy spirit mumbo jumbo in the guise of tongues.
3. Big time/Main Pastor is seen as a powerful man of god. More sheeple flock to church. Pastor make more money.

1 Like

Re: 'Pastor' Caught Burying Charm In Abia Ahead Of Crusade (Photos) by TeamSimple(m): 3:17pm On Jan 21, 2016
HungerBAD:
Fake Pastors everywhere.

About time we cut this Middlemen parading as Pastors out of the Picture, we should learn how to talk to God directly.
Because he his christian and a pastor his now fake?

I will keep saying it,christianity is filled with obvious hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: 'Pastor' Caught Burying Charm In Abia Ahead Of Crusade (Photos) by gbantu23: 3:27pm On Jan 21, 2016
IF I DIE TODAY AND LEAVE THIS PLANET! 1 thing I will always remember is how incredibly full of sh**, NIGERIANS were. Nigeria is by far the greatest country in AFRICA because it is the NIGGADOMwhere AFRICANS originate from. But today Ethiopia who's wealth isn't half that of nigeria. Country has modern working trams. YOU KNOW WHAT IR PROBLEM IS NIGERIA......You are a disturbed bunch! Distraught! There is something you must do as a nation that ur DESPARATELY focusing on not doing......or u just don't want to do it. But perhaps scared to do it......your inner selves are disturbed. You have such a WAR living and HARBORING inside of you. That it's affecting the very way you see life. THE RESOURCES THOSE ARABS USE TO BUILD THAT PALACE U HAVE THEM UNDER UR FEET. But ur so busy fighting amongst one ONOTHER, Yoruba vs. Igbo. And the most meaningless fights are the ones you take the most serious. It's like ur picking on each other because ur afraid to face the big Elephant sized problem sitting above ur head. AFRICA IS POOR BECAUSE OF A SYSTEMIC ARAB PLOT. Nigeria is dysfunctional because the Turks and the Saudi Arabiams have see to it, with their disjointed Hausa Berber Affilliations. SOONER OR LATER BEFORE AFRICA ENTERS THE FIRST WORLD OF DEVELOPMENT. WE ARE GOING TO HAVE TO BRAVELY COME UP WITH A SOLUTION FOR THE 1000 TONE MAMMOTH SITTING ON OUR HEADS. AND THAT IS THE MIDDLE EAST. THEY WERE THE MIDDLE MANAGEMENT ASSIGNED TO KEEP AFRICANS DOWN. THE REASON WHY AFRICA PRESENCE IN THE WORLD IS VIETUALLY UNHEARD OFF FOR THE THE LAST HALF A CENTURY. And I fear that soul tuition will involve a collaboration with white people. And inevitable Armageddon like WAR. To kick the parasites off our heads.. But with modern guns we can get the better of them. Because they too received assistance from the white people. Initially as they over power Us.
Re: 'Pastor' Caught Burying Charm In Abia Ahead Of Crusade (Photos) by shamecurls(m): 8:16pm On Jan 21, 2016
IPOD pastor
Re: 'Pastor' Caught Burying Charm In Abia Ahead Of Crusade (Photos) by tefund(m): 9:10pm On Jan 21, 2016
joblessness everywhere
Re: 'Pastor' Caught Burying Charm In Abia Ahead Of Crusade (Photos) by Edohe(m): 11:39pm On Jan 21, 2016
Do u know the answer to all this? And why?here is the ans!Romans 16:18
Re: 'Pastor' Caught Burying Charm In Abia Ahead Of Crusade (Photos) by Gbotun(m): 1:55am On Jan 22, 2016
politricks:
Mhen this is a bad omen.... How can two hungry boys comment be above mine.

Chai, u fall my hand.
Better change u moniker to Hungryman chap chap
Re: 'Pastor' Caught Burying Charm In Abia Ahead Of Crusade (Photos) by eroticecstasy: 4:47am On Jan 22, 2016
hungryboy:
Pastor be like,
I retail heaven for a living, Don't question my morals, cos am just the middleman
retail heaven? fvck satan!
Re: 'Pastor' Caught Burying Charm In Abia Ahead Of Crusade (Photos) by eroticecstasy: 4:52am On Jan 22, 2016
politricks:
Mhen this is a bad omen.... How can two hungry boys comment be above mine.

you neva chichumching

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? / Is It Okay For A Christian To Eat Ileya Meat? / How Pastors Deceive Their Congregation #photo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.