Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed (30032 Views)

Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today / Senators Hold Close Door Meeting With Customs Boss Hameed Ali. Photos / Ecowas Court Strikes Out FG Request On Nnamdi Kanu's Case, Adjourns The Ruling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed by kingofabia: 11:39am On Jan 21, 2016
why cant this people say something meaningful. Most they always want or try to start a war when there is NONE. whats Ojukwu bizness with you. Nna ehen... I cant wait for 2019......

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed by Firstb0rn(m): 11:39am On Jan 21, 2016
Hmmmn
Re: Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed by mobaladf: 11:40am On Jan 21, 2016
yahrant140:
Mr bankole should Better shut the hell up, if you don't have something better to contribute! Apc zombies @ works.
Egbon u no get point. Go and slip or better still log out
Re: Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed by Gkemz: 11:40am On Jan 21, 2016
The only language the zoo understands is violent, kill and destroy. Bankole had spoken like a baboon in the zoo. I'm not surprised.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed by anytexy: 11:40am On Jan 21, 2016
On
Re: Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 21, 2016
Zblog:

http://cdn1.vanguardngr.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Bankole-Hameed.jpg
Buhari have made worst threat than Nnamdi Kanu.You all have forgotten so soon what buhari said that triggered bokoharam killings"I will make nigeria ungovernable if i didn't become president.Now that he is now the president,Naira is falling against the dollar.Power supply has dropped.Inflation has gone up.He is busy touring the continent with tax payers money while hardship is bitting harder on the citizenry.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed by Ice4jez(m): 11:40am On Jan 21, 2016
Ibgo people all in one place,I would love that. Lagos and other commercial area free of their fraudulent lot. Hater u can now hate
Re: Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed by anytexy: 11:41am On Jan 21, 2016
Onye bu anuofia? This one na person?. Mtcheeeew

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed by Justindeco: 11:42am On Jan 21, 2016
tongue cheesy cheesy i wan't to ignore this man but the amount of foolishness he exposed made me to laugh the bush man ;Di wan't to ignore this man but the amount of foolishness he exposed made me to laugh the bush man

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed by Kangol99(m): 11:43am On Jan 21, 2016
Re: Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed by ogazi007(m): 11:44am On Jan 21, 2016
The Man has said nothing but the truth!
Re: Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed by SpencerLewis(m): 11:45am On Jan 21, 2016
My people what do expect from a Yoruba Muslim belonging to our APC? When the IPOB members start carrying weapons like Bubu's boys in the NE they will start to negotiate and then it may be too late.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed by onyeguy: 11:46am On Jan 21, 2016
Mr. Big fool have voice trash again.

Bonkola

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed by nlandroider: 11:49am On Jan 21, 2016
Join over 2000 nairalanders using the Nairaland android app
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.haneef.nairaland

Re: Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed by qdat(m): 11:49am On Jan 21, 2016
Isorite
Re: Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed by Chidoo74: 11:50am On Jan 21, 2016
Mr Bankole, Na you get your mouth, you can as well eat sheet with it.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed by vikizeal(m): 11:51am On Jan 21, 2016
Mtchew
Re: Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed by Phinagold(f): 11:52am On Jan 21, 2016
Foolish post from foolish OP

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed by jcross19: 11:52am On Jan 21, 2016
asEdeyHOT:
As you can all see

IPOB Youths will ignore the message but they will rather attack the personality. This is the self destructive attitude that has led IPOB people to become the dregs of the Nigerian society.

The man has spoken the truth and delivered it exquisitely.

This is exactly what I have been saying. Buhari is too soft on the terrorist. His trial should be fast tracked and in the most likely case that he is found guilty, his execution should be concluded within days. There should be no right of appeal.

why average muslim man is evil? He should face capital punishment for what? If you hate them let them go basic ah because all am seeing is hatred . Catalan want to secede from spain with so much violence no one have been prosecuted why? This is democracy . All we need is understanding hear the voice of the agitators that's all , all these will be settle and give them job because most of them are jobless.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 21, 2016
I hate BIAFRA

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed by cornel00(m): 11:52am On Jan 21, 2016
Another bast@rd on the loose

Na dem Cowards!!!
In summary, these animals in the zoo only care about other People's treasure (oyel)

Parasites

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 21, 2016
Agreed grin
Re: Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed by dbucas: 11:53am On Jan 21, 2016
I QUESTION TO THIS FOOL CALLED BANKOLA,

BEFORE 1914, WAS THERE ANYTHING CALLED NIGERIA?,
HOW DID NIGERIA CAME TO BE?

PLEASE I WANT TO BE LIKE I WAS BEFORE 1914. AM TIRED OF THIS AMALGAMATION.
BLESS U

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed by hollywater: 11:53am On Jan 21, 2016
Yoruba man with his koni ways. Just read the last two lines, you will find out why he's against biafra.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 21, 2016
kingzizzy:
The man is talking with the mentality of someone who lives on planet Mars. Self determination recognised by the UN and most civilised countries now amounts to terrorism to him? Dullard!

You are calling someone dullard when you have made no sense yourself, your beer parlour discussions on the methods of UN and its interaction with a stable sovereign nation like Nigeria won't change the fact.
Until Nigeria amends its constitution to give room for secession, your attempts are terrorist simple. UN would and are not permitted to intervene when Nigeria is sovereign. If it was so, gay marriage would be imposed on every member nation! But they can't why?? You guessed right sovereignty...... Now u can attack the facts it won't change

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed by dbucas: 11:56am On Jan 21, 2016
AM TIRED OF 1914 AMALGAMATION, I WANT TO BE HOW I WAS BEFORE 1914.
BLESS U

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed by mikki123(m): 11:57am On Jan 21, 2016
Must he talk, is non of his business now

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed by theDEVILisHERE: 11:57am On Jan 21, 2016

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed by Phinagold(f): 11:59am On Jan 21, 2016
asEdeyHOT:
As you can all see

IPOB Youths will ignore the message but they will rather attack the personality. This is the self destructive attitude that has led IPOB people to become the dregs of the Nigerian society.

The man has spoken the truth and delivered it exquisitely.

This is exactly what I have been saying. Buhari is too soft on the terrorist. His trial should be fast tracked and in the most likely case that he is found guilty, his execution should be concluded within days. There should be no right of appeal.

Animals on d loose

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed by Lynpet: 11:59am On Jan 21, 2016
Na your PAPA AND YOUR MAMA FOOL LIKE YOU DO YOUR WORST PAPA BOKO-HARAM

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Your Prayers Cannot Take Us Out Of Recession – Fashola Tells Nigerians / Thugs Working For An Aspirant At Ekiti APC Primary Election Arrested (More Photo / EFCC To Seize Tompolo's Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.