Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Hilarious Response To A Yahoo Yahoo Scammer. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious Response To A Yahoo Yahoo Scammer. (755 Views)

See Hilarious Response From A Man Who Was Tagged Homeless By A News Site (pics) / "What Is Food Poisoning?": See Student's Hilarious Response (Pictured) / When You Have A Baby With A Yahoo Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Response To A Yahoo Yahoo Scammer. by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 21, 2016
This was after a long Epistle from Lincoln Bah Bah, the scammer promising some $17,000. Then the supposed Maga replied by typing the word OK.

Scammer:
What do you mean by ok? Are you ready for this transaction? Then send the information’s I ask as to enable us move on with it. I am waiting to hear from you.

Supposed Maga:
Every Lincoln Bah Bah was a hit back to back. From Transactions to tiontransac even four one Nine. Yet no Payment from Ma ga or Mu gu. Koni da fu YahoooYahooo. Iyalaya Poor-Verty. Street hawking ti take over. Ayam interested in the biznes.

Guys are not smilling cool

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Response To A Yahoo Yahoo Scammer. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 21, 2016
Scammer:
Dear. Good Morning. I was at the Bank this morning, and the Bank foreign transfer department Manager told me that they have already sent you an email on what you should do to start the transfer process. Please can you be able to come here? Please did you receive any email from the Bank? I am waiting to hear from you. Yours. Medina.

Supposed Mugu:

Medina my STU PID Love. Tell the Bank that I will come on the 35th of January, 1 am in the morning. Please send me transportation. I will be waiting for you.
Re: Hilarious Response To A Yahoo Yahoo Scammer. by smsshola(m): 8:29pm On Jan 21, 2016
He tried...

(1) (Reply)

Comedy Skit: Emmanuella – “not Your Family” (mark Angel Comedy) / How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian; / My Joke Of The Day- A Married Couple And The Gorilla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.