Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,373 members, 7,829,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

I think its God! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I think its God! (1147 Views)

He Said Haters Will Think Its Photoshop! Picture / (funny Photo) When You Take Weed And Think Its Curry / I Think Its Funny :/ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I think its God! by Allenpowered(m): 6:53pm On May 24, 2005
I saw this somewhere and I hope you guys would enjoy it

A chauffeur was waiting at a New York airport to pick up the Pope. His plane finally arrives and the chauffeur opens the rear limo door for his Holiness and begins loading his bags into the boot. After he finishes he notices that the Pope is still standing in the car park so he asks ‘Why have you not got in, your Holiness?’ To which the Pope replies ‘I was wondering if I could drive. The Cardinals don’t let me drive in the Vatican and I enjoy it so.’ The chauffeur, not wanting to argue with the Pope, reluctantly gets into the back seat himself. Then, to his horror, the Pope floors it out of the airport and onto the motorway, doing twice the speed limit. It wasn’t long before a police patrol bike orders them to pull over. After the Pope had wound down his window, the patrol officer takes one look and goes back to his bike to radio his senior officer.

‘Sir, I caught someone speeding.’
‘Well, haul them in them’.
‘It’s not that simple sir, it’s someone famous.’
‘Who? The mayor?’
‘No sir’.
‘The president?’
‘No, Sir. I think it’s God, sir.’
‘WHAT! Why do you think that?’
‘Well sir, he’s got the Pope as his limo driver.’
Re: I think its God! by Chigszy(f): 7:14pm On May 24, 2005
Men Allenpowered that was a good one!! got me cracked up!! cheesy
Re: I think its God! by hotpikin(f): 9:37pm On May 24, 2005
LMAO! craaaazzzzzzzzyyyy!
Re: I think its God! by kemmy(f): 10:19am On Jun 16, 2005
Ha........ Ha..................Hmn................Ha................Ha................Hmn............Ha..............I can't stop laffing........!
Re: I think its God! by hotangel2(f): 6:56am On Jun 26, 2005
hehe...funny.
Re: I think its God! by eveseh(f): 3:48pm On May 21, 2006
hehehehehe,lol
Re: I think its God! by Immortalme(m): 4:03pm On May 21, 2006
Haha hehehe
Re: I think its God! by diddy4(m): 4:25pm On May 21, 2006
ok this is funny, really funny. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I think its God! by spikelord(m): 8:50pm On May 21, 2006
grin grin grin Hahahahaha
Re: I think its God! by kamsy(f): 1:51pm On Jun 05, 2006
lipsrsealed hm
Re: I think its God! by micklplus(m): 2:13pm On Jun 05, 2006
very funny !
Cheers cheesy
Re: I think its God! by cheekee(f): 12:26pm On Jun 22, 2006
hehehe cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I think its God! by jaguda(m): 1:01pm On Jun 22, 2006
[color=#000099][/color]lololololololololololololololololllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Re: I think its God! by Oracle(m): 12:11am On Aug 24, 2006
I've seen this one before but itz still funny
Re: I think its God! by tripdizle(m): 6:01pm On Aug 24, 2006
allenpower, you would have said the same thing if you were the one.But i feel the stuff the guy blive say if POPE dey drive den for sure na God dey for owners corner. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I think its God! by enugu(f): 9:56pm On Aug 24, 2006
allenpower grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!! I needed that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Short Jokes / Holes / Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.