Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Payment Of N5000 To Unemployed Will Be Very Difficult - FG - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Payment Of N5000 To Unemployed Will Be Very Difficult - FG (19659 Views)

Tinubu React To Buhari's Payment Of N5000 Stipend / Buhari To Begin Payment Of N5000 This Month - Lai Mohammed / FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Payment Of N5000 To Unemployed Will Be Very Difficult - FG by LaRoyalHighness(f): 4:21pm On Jan 21, 2016
Na today!
Re: Payment Of N5000 To Unemployed Will Be Very Difficult - FG by mountain2019: 4:41pm On Jan 21, 2016
[quote author=rozayx5 post=42186071]march will make it one year since a person won election , and the only new developments are a wayo budget, the dasukigate and chase, i wonder when they will even lay the foundation of their first refinery and then build their imaginative 4 refineries. Funny enough the zombies are all focused on the media trials while the economy goes to the dogs, oil fell below 30$ yesterday and this goat called buhari is investing more on oil exploration , a silly lowlife president who cant present a common budget and used 6 months to appoint his angels, will take 200 years to build 1 km of roads. by the end of his tenure Nigerians wont be asking about dasuki or metuh but what you achieved

keep chasing dasuki, keep fighting PDP, let lassa fever wipe out Nigeria and the economy collapse, as long as your done with your revenge the country does not matter to you cause at your age you have nothing to live for again.

Does he not have children? If he lives the country worse than he met it, his children and children's children will suffer it more and they will know their ancestor prepared a mess for them.
Re: Payment Of N5000 To Unemployed Will Be Very Difficult - FG by Jidalli007: 5:13pm On Jan 21, 2016
So it's now that dey know that it'll be difficult. This thing is far from being achievable in a data less country like Nigeria. A country with an estimated census figure, how many companies are in the data base of Nigeria then how many staffs are linked to the data base of the company. When all these and more are not available how then would they avoid payment to employed youths? Well, after one year of creating a data base for Nigerian youths another one year for registration then another one year for verification against multiple registration, 2019 don reach.
Re: Payment Of N5000 To Unemployed Will Be Very Difficult - FG by ariesbull: 5:14pm On Jan 21, 2016
Where are those monkeys that chanted sai buhari hoping for 5k

E don do them for eyes

God punish poverty .....I reject to be a charity case

So help me God
Re: Payment Of N5000 To Unemployed Will Be Very Difficult - FG by eDoctorr(m): 5:54pm On Jan 21, 2016
scachy:

Next time you post this trash here, u ll be banned fir life.
Go to tweeter if u r looking for followers /data traffic

And if you ban him, you'll remain on nairaland till eternity. Radarada

U lack courtesy and u are one of the cause White people blame Africa. A more mature words could have made the guy feel sober and regret his action, rather than the threat u posted. I don't care who u are o.

1 Like

Re: Payment Of N5000 To Unemployed Will Be Very Difficult - FG by Toosure70: 5:59pm On Jan 21, 2016
Borrow O-YES idea from Aregbe.
Re: Payment Of N5000 To Unemployed Will Be Very Difficult - FG by kcsmile: 6:03pm On Jan 21, 2016
mallamseifaldin:
Nigeria has fertile land, what is the FG waiting for?
The north has a lot of uncultivated fertile land.

## Relocate all Nigerian unemployed graduate down to the north.

Nigeria must be great.
abeg where is did you hide d bottle of ogogoro and dongoyaro you just took dis morning?
Re: Payment Of N5000 To Unemployed Will Be Very Difficult - FG by Uchexxy(m): 6:51pm On Jan 21, 2016
onatisi:
how can a broke government that is finding it hard to pay salary arrears of workers pay unemployed youth 5000 naira monthly??

This is definitely a scam. We all know how the drill is done. A sham registration will be organised ,supervised by apc goons, kangaroo verification process will be contracted out at an exorbitant cost and that is the end . Only apc members will be given the money and that is it.
u are quite correct bro, actually I think they will take 2 yrs to create d website and 18 months for validation and then d last 6 month's of d administration would be used to pay some peeps. in d long run, they would have actually fulfilled their promise according to apc fanatics, just not to u and I anyway

1 Like

Re: Payment Of N5000 To Unemployed Will Be Very Difficult - FG by piagetskinner(m): 7:37pm On Jan 21, 2016
Pmb God is watching u.... What can 5k do sef

Invest in agriculture... Oil is almost becoming useless now
Re: Payment Of N5000 To Unemployed Will Be Very Difficult - FG by waice6571: 8:40pm On Jan 21, 2016
Database was not considered while rigging the election with Almangiries but to Pay them now database non existence must carry the blame.
were they unaware of this fact when they are making mouth?
I even learnt that the Almangiri system produced the oga at the top. I don't know how true that is. they also told me that its the reason for the lost WAEC result, I don't believe it until the Budget was kidnapped.

DESPERADOS......
Re: Payment Of N5000 To Unemployed Will Be Very Difficult - FG by scachy(m): 9:07pm On Jan 21, 2016
eDoctorr:

And if you ban him, you'll remain on nairaland till eternity. Radarada

U lack courtesy and u are one of the cause White people blame Africa. A more mature words could have made the guy feel sober and regret his action, rather than the threat u posted. I don't care who u are o.

Shuu! See John taking paracetamol for Solomon's headache.
U try shaa and it's good as u don't care who I am cos I didn't even notice u on Nairaland.
Re: Payment Of N5000 To Unemployed Will Be Very Difficult - FG by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:06pm On Jan 21, 2016
Mayb dey sud blame d previous administration 4 not aving a complete database of all 9ja citizens. Apc were just ill equiped to take ova power
Re: Payment Of N5000 To Unemployed Will Be Very Difficult - FG by eDoctorr(m): 10:20pm On Jan 21, 2016
scachy:

Shuu! See John taking paracetamol for Solomon's headache.
U try shaa and it's good as u don't care who I am cos I didn't even notice u on Nairaland.

Kini nwi? Omo werey.
Re: Payment Of N5000 To Unemployed Will Be Very Difficult - FG by Leochizzy(m): 10:43pm On Jan 21, 2016
rozayx5:
march will make it one year since a person won election , and the only new developments are a wayo budget, the dasukigate and chase, i wonder when they will even lay the foundation of their first refinery and then build their imaginative 4 refineries. Funny enough the zombies are all focused on the media trials while the economy goes to the dogs, oil fell below 30$ yesterday and this goat called buhari is investing more on oil exploration , a silly lowlife president who cant present a common budget and used 6 months to appoint his angels, will take 200 years to build 1 km of roads. by the end of his tenure Nigerians wont be asking about dasuki or metuh but what you achieved

keep chasing dasuki, keep fighting PDP, let lassa fever wipe out Nigeria and the economy collapse, as long as your done with your revenge the country does not matter to you cause at your age you have nothing to live for again.

lalasticlala flets kenai firefire phockphockman
rozayx5:
march will make it one year since a person won election , and the only new developments are a wayo budget, the dasukigate and chase, i wonder when they will even lay the foundation of their first refinery and then build their imaginative 4 refineries. Funny enough the zombies are all focused on the media trials while the economy goes to the dogs, oil fell below 30$ yesterday and this goat called buhari is investing more on oil exploration , a silly lowlife president who cant present a common budget and used 6 months to appoint his angels, will take 200 years to build 1 km of roads. by the end of his tenure Nigerians wont be asking about dasuki or metuh but what you achieved

rozayx5:

my dear don't mind those fraudsters they are busy chessing air......Nigeria is at the Verge of collapsing and they are blind to see that. God pls help our great country Nigeria
Re: Payment Of N5000 To Unemployed Will Be Very Difficult - FG by jerecrown(m): 6:05am On Jan 22, 2016
Those dt vote for change put dis on us. Bokoharram still exist, empty head wit empty promise
Re: Payment Of N5000 To Unemployed Will Be Very Difficult - FG by cheruv: 7:09am On Jan 22, 2016
mallamseifaldin:
Nigeria has fertile land, what is the FG waiting for?
The north has a lot of uncultivated fertile land.

## Relocate all Nigerian unemployed graduate down to the north.

Nigeria must be great.
So that Fulani herders can slaughter them on their farms while BH bomb out the survivors
Re: Payment Of N5000 To Unemployed Will Be Very Difficult - FG by babadem2much(m): 7:50am On Jan 22, 2016
barry40:
To be sincere, I don't think it will be easy to effectively manage the scheme. Where can we get the database of unemployed graduates? Who do we classified as employed? Can we say that a graduate earning N15,000 or even less is employed? If someone is unemployed today, do we have a system in place that will automatically change the person's status in the database immediately he gets a job? How often will the database(if any) be updated? When will a graduate be regarded as unemployed if he loses his job? Immediately or after a specified number of months? The questions to be answered are endless.
In my opinion, payment of N5,000 will not achieve its intended purpose.

The most valuable and reasonable post in this thread, op is only God that will bless you for comment but others will come out with their hunger frustrations and start typing the unnecessary.
Re: Payment Of N5000 To Unemployed Will Be Very Difficult - FG by Obinna1074: 8:29am On Jan 22, 2016
Then you shouldn't have made the promise in the first place, thus giving suffering unemployed graduates in the country false hope. Please do not depend on government largesse, before you start doing something about your life. Take responsibility yourself, you can make things happen.

Read "How I Overcame Unemployment In Nigeria" here >>>http:///1MPDcuS

1 Share

Re: Payment Of N5000 To Unemployed Will Be Very Difficult - FG by scachy(m): 11:13am On Jan 22, 2016
eDoctorr:

Kini nwi? Omo werey.

It's Only to curse people is wat u know best . I pity those around u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu's 75th Birthday: Patience Jonathan, Okorocha, Mantu Attend / EFCC Raises Team To Quiz Amosun, Okorocha, Yari As Immunity Ends / Ahmed Idris Got N15bn Bribe To Fast-Track Payment To Oil-Producing States - EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.