Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,167 members, 7,835,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

2016 Budget:Buhari To Spend N322M For Linking Of Cable To Driver’s Rest Room(pic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2016 Budget:Buhari To Spend N322M For Linking Of Cable To Driver’s Rest Room(pic (1862 Views)

Agunola Omomowo Slumps And Dies In Hotel Room (Pic) / Why I Delayed Signing Of 2016 Budget – Buhari / 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2016 Budget:Buhari To Spend N322M For Linking Of Cable To Driver’s Rest Room(pic by henryanna36: 12:15pm On Jan 21, 2016
Details from the 2016 budget shows that the presidency will spend a whooping sum of N322,421,971 to link cable to the president’s driver’s rest room.

See photo above

Re: 2016 Budget:Buhari To Spend N322M For Linking Of Cable To Driver’s Rest Room(pic by henryanna36: 12:16pm On Jan 21, 2016
Nawa oo
Re: 2016 Budget:Buhari To Spend N322M For Linking Of Cable To Driver’s Rest Room(pic by divinehand2003(m): 12:19pm On Jan 21, 2016
WHERE IS THE GAD DAMN CHANGEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?

3 Likes

Re: 2016 Budget:Buhari To Spend N322M For Linking Of Cable To Driver’s Rest Room(pic by jcross19: 12:22pm On Jan 21, 2016
Sometimes I imagine what tomorrow hold for upcoming generation in this country or what the future hold for us. Its clear to me that war against corruption is a witch hunt because buhari is silent fraudster, I mean a coded one . Well what do I expect from a man who said abacha did not steal any money and one gullible being will come and defend his poo. Shame on nigeria government , shame on apc , shame on pdp but God bless nigeria.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Budget:Buhari To Spend N322M For Linking Of Cable To Driver’s Rest Room(pic by Chimezie250(m): 12:41pm On Jan 21, 2016
grin grin cheesy fraud of change

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget:Buhari To Spend N322M For Linking Of Cable To Driver’s Rest Room(pic by bet9ja(m): 12:58pm On Jan 21, 2016
This type of thing will never be move to the front page. I weep for my Country.

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Budget:Buhari To Spend N322M For Linking Of Cable To Driver’s Rest Room(pic by great664(m): 1:05pm On Jan 21, 2016
It will never see FP what about spending 1.7Billion on Aso Rock when the last admin spend 500,000 million for same. So where is the change?

Yet they say Nigeria is broke, we are broke but still increasing private soending in the said BUDGET of CHANGE
Re: 2016 Budget:Buhari To Spend N322M For Linking Of Cable To Driver’s Rest Room(pic by qualified(f): 1:10pm On Jan 21, 2016
THAT IS CHANJIII grin

please wey the APC e-warlords to start defending it asap?
Re: 2016 Budget:Buhari To Spend N322M For Linking Of Cable To Driver’s Rest Room(pic by stepo707: 1:35pm On Jan 21, 2016
Bad Change
Re: 2016 Budget:Buhari To Spend N322M For Linking Of Cable To Driver’s Rest Room(pic by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 21, 2016
What is the difference between this administration and past ones in terms of corrupt enrichment ? They are the same.
Re: 2016 Budget:Buhari To Spend N322M For Linking Of Cable To Driver’s Rest Room(pic by Ijaya123: 2:09pm On Jan 21, 2016
This can't be true. Absolutely unacceptable.
Re: 2016 Budget:Buhari To Spend N322M For Linking Of Cable To Driver’s Rest Room(pic by Realdeals(m): 2:15pm On Jan 21, 2016
What's this "Ongoing and New" in front of the items in the list? Bulk of these projects are ongoing, who started them.
Re: 2016 Budget:Buhari To Spend N322M For Linking Of Cable To Driver’s Rest Room(pic by PRYCE(m): 2:39pm On Jan 21, 2016
jcross19:
Sometimes I imagine what tomorrow hold for upcoming generation in this country or what the future hold for us. Its clear to me that war against corruption is a witch hunt because buhari is silent fraudster I mean a coded one . Well what do I expect from a man who said abacha did not steal any money and one gullible being will come and defend his poo. Shame on nigeria government , shame on apc , shame on pdp but God bless nigeria.
And all this time I've been calling him a dullard!.... Didn't know there was a phrase that so fits his bill!
Re: 2016 Budget:Buhari To Spend N322M For Linking Of Cable To Driver’s Rest Room(pic by OGeeKush(m): 4:40pm On Jan 21, 2016
Abi ko fe dafun buhari ni?
Re: 2016 Budget:Buhari To Spend N322M For Linking Of Cable To Driver’s Rest Room(pic by asadike(f): 4:49pm On Jan 21, 2016
Lalasticlala, come and see o. We dey talk say we dey broke, na him our minister of petroleum wan put cable for drivers toilet. Abeg dis change na from frying pan to fire abi from fire to ashes?
Re: 2016 Budget:Buhari To Spend N322M For Linking Of Cable To Driver’s Rest Room(pic by zenith4biz(m): 4:55pm On Jan 21, 2016
'nkan be'
Re: 2016 Budget:Buhari To Spend N322M For Linking Of Cable To Driver’s Rest Room(pic by Esmith12(m): 4:58pm On Jan 21, 2016
change
Re: 2016 Budget:Buhari To Spend N322M For Linking Of Cable To Driver’s Rest Room(pic by Samunique(m): 4:58pm On Jan 21, 2016
This what it means, "budget to steal" grin

Maybe our able president Saint Buhari was under some kunu alcoholic influence when he did that grin
we should pardon him and ask him to change that ridiculously fraudulent figure before the whole Nation is charged for corruption by the outside world.grin

What a change!!!
Re: 2016 Budget:Buhari To Spend N322M For Linking Of Cable To Driver’s Rest Room(pic by IVORY2009(m): 5:00pm On Jan 21, 2016
Tomorrow when people like Olisa Mentu, Fayose, Fani-Kayode starts attacking the govt, Efcc/Icpc would be sent to arrest and file charges against them, this budget from day one has been regarded as one of the biggest scam, that has ever ever happened in the history of Nigeria, The International Montery Fund woman [Christian L.] and co warned against it.

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Budget:Buhari To Spend N322M For Linking Of Cable To Driver’s Rest Room(pic by lovesamzy: 5:35pm On Jan 21, 2016
na wa ooo
Re: 2016 Budget:Buhari To Spend N322M For Linking Of Cable To Driver’s Rest Room(pic by Mboi: 5:45pm On Jan 21, 2016
APC...? Shame!!!
Where are the APC e-rats, haven't they paid you people to come and abuse and curse the OP and any other person that will go against this.
Buhari and APC is the most corrupt govt Nigeria will ever experience in her time.
They think Nigerians will be carried away with their lopsided fight for corruption for them to use Budget to steal our dear money, NO!!!!
Re: 2016 Budget:Buhari To Spend N322M For Linking Of Cable To Driver’s Rest Room(pic by onatisi(m): 5:58pm On Jan 21, 2016
PRYCE:
And all this time I've been calling him a dullard!.... Didn't know there was a phrase that so fits his bill!
believe me ,buhari knows nothing about this. He is a dullard,he doesn't read all these things,once the paper is placed in his front all he does is sign . He is just a zombie signing anything for his sponsors . He is not in control of anything. Very soon you will realize what I am saying. Ask buhari tomorrow to mention just 2 items in that budget ,what he will tell u is that he will ask some ppl. I think the only thing his brain is conversant with is dansuki.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget:Buhari To Spend N322M For Linking Of Cable To Driver’s Rest Room(pic by byna: 6:12pm On Jan 21, 2016
Jisos!!
Re: 2016 Budget:Buhari To Spend N322M For Linking Of Cable To Driver’s Rest Room(pic by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 21, 2016
Lol... Silent Fraudster grin
Re: 2016 Budget:Buhari To Spend N322M For Linking Of Cable To Driver’s Rest Room(pic by mycar: 7:38pm On Jan 21, 2016
End time leader
Re: 2016 Budget:Buhari To Spend N322M For Linking Of Cable To Driver’s Rest Room(pic by richeso: 3:17am On Jan 22, 2016
i will drink 10 crete of origin if this hits FP.
Re: 2016 Budget:Buhari To Spend N322M For Linking Of Cable To Driver’s Rest Room(pic by Opinedecandid(m): 3:30am On Jan 22, 2016
Happenings like this in this present administration compels some of us to probe into President Buhari's faculties, motives, his person, experiences in the military and a plethora of life spheres he has been exposed to.

A few weeks earlier when Gov. Fayose of Ekiti State compared The APC led Government to the Nigerian home videos we were quick to attempt to vilify and demonise him. But unfolding events like the missing budget, the doctored budget, the increase in the Aso Rock villa domestic expenditure, the 3b naira Aso Rock Villa renovation provision, the prediction of the budget execution upon a $38/barrel of crude oil when the current price of the oil is $27/28 / barrel, the plan to run a 2.2 Trillion Naira deficit budget in 2016 and the plan to secure approximately 2 Trillion Naira (Both domestic & foreign) loans to fun the budget,
and now before us, linking of electric wire to the driver's bunk that would cost over #300, 000, 000.

Quite worrisome to ponder on whether or not Mr. President actually subjected those estimates to painstaking study and scrutiny by experts before sending them out. Has he even engaged experts around him?

Or has he been more concerned in engaging noise makers and propagandists who are quick to deconstruct black and call it white and vice versa?

Again, Mr. President has made it very obvious that he choses to rely on a closely-knitted Kitchen Cabinet that does not wish the Nation well.

Again too, members of that kitchen cabinet are inexperienced and bereft of apt wherewithals. This is obvious from the poor and injurious meals they keep churning out from that 'kitchen' to serve the nation with in the name of policies for eight months now.

It's is becoming very clear that we can not trust the present crop of leaders in the presidency with the future of our nation.
If any one likes, because of partisanship, tribal/ethnic considerations or religious affiliations, let him/her keep defending Mr. President and keep avoiding to tell himself/herself the truth. One day, he/she would be compelled to join the 'wailing' when it affects him/her inextricably.

#WhereDoWeGoFromHere

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram: EU Donates $50 Million To Nigeria / "Meet The 5 Principal Officers Of The Nigerian Senate" / Let Me Agree With You, This Is About The Current Situation Of Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.