Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

What Is It With D.banj And Frames? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Is It With D.banj And Frames? (1382 Views)

D Banj And Donjazzy Who Is More Rich And Famous? / D Banj And Genevieve Nnaji Made A Sextape While Dating??? / What Is It With D.banj And Frames? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is It With D.banj And Frames? by shazeez(m): 5:24pm On Oct 28, 2006
D.banj is my favourite artiste anyday but i don't get d concept behind d constant frames. WHAT IS D KOKO?
Re: What Is It With D.banj And Frames? by trendy(f): 12:33pm On Dec 02, 2006
d'banj is cool, but am getting bored with the koko stuffs he is so into
Re: What Is It With D.banj And Frames? by lucyc(f): 12:44pm On Nov 02, 2007
are you sure u are bored because everybody is eager to know the koko. grin grin cool
trendy:

d'banj is cool, but am getting bored with the koko stuffs he is so into
cool
Re: What Is It With D.banj And Frames? by thegame(m): 7:06pm On Jan 08, 2008
Trust me. You don't wanna see him without his frames on. Even in a room or under the shade. The sunglasses should be on if u don't wanna be disappointed. grin
Re: What Is It With D.banj And Frames? by coolboyapg: 10:18pm On Jan 08, 2008
he once said that when he is on glasses,he is dbanj,without glasses he is dapo.but any aw he is really some handsome chap,no wonder ladies want him to br their babies father,too much dbanj,ni long thing,to prove this check him out without glasses

Re: What Is It With D.banj And Frames? by thegame(m): 10:05pm On Jan 17, 2008
And you really believe that stuff?
Re: What Is It With D.banj And Frames? by playmate(f): 10:30pm On Jan 17, 2008
geez let him be 4 cryin out loud,evry1 has got his or her own style. tongue tongue
Re: What Is It With D.banj And Frames? by thegame(m): 2:25am On Jan 18, 2008
C'mon . i don't have anything against him.im just givin my opinion also. ok?
Re: What Is It With D.banj And Frames? by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 18, 2008
SUPRISE THAT U GUYS HAVE NOT GOTTEN THE KOKO.
THE ISSUE IS THAT D BANJ GOT A VERY BIG BOIL ON THE EYE THATD THE KOKO BEHIND THE SHADES!
Re: What Is It With D.banj And Frames? by 9star(m): 2:48pm On Jan 18, 2008
i know d banj wen his dad was a soldier in zaria.
The truth is dat D'banj get 7o'clock eye.
Dat kind eye wey be say if u dey look person e go b like say na anoda u dey look.
Dis is no jokes ooo!!
anyway his still cool.
Re: What Is It With D.banj And Frames? by bolawuyi(m): 3:14pm On Jan 18, 2008
theres nothing wrong with d,bang eye the guy is cool and okay, i have seen him several time without glasses i think thats his style. so let him be
Re: What Is It With D.banj And Frames? by sexytammy(f): 3:34pm On Jan 20, 2008
the reason he always has his shades on is because he wowo, wowo make am in boyfriend no seriously the guy is hideous witout the shades

(1) (Reply)

Jack Bauer Of '24' Arrested / D'banj Vs 2face / Mi: The New King Of Rap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.