Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Mom Was Filming Her Baby Playing. Sees Something Scary In The Background [PICS] - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mom Was Filming Her Baby Playing. Sees Something Scary In The Background [PICS] (3496 Views)

Woman In Adamawa Sees Husband's Romantic Chat With Another Lady On Facebook / Mother Sees Nude Lady On Cartoon Network (Photo) / Pregnant Woman Blasted For 'bleaching' Her Baby Bump [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mom Was Filming Her Baby Playing. Sees Something Scary In The Background [PICS] by brainbox2014(m): 1:18pm On Jan 21, 2016
Using a cell phone, Silvia filmed her little boy, Benjamin, who was playing on the hallway floor. A little tiny creature just ran from the doorway under the counter. When she slowed down the video, she clearly saw a tiny figure running. It left behind a horrible smell and trail of discharge. It seemed the creature was running from the kitchen to the door, to get out to the garden. Benjamin continued talking to these creatures, who didn't seem aggressive. Now 5 years old, his parents have released this video.

We're not sure what to believe, but maybe it's a weird lighting incident? Watch the crazy Youtube video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWOorkTCllM

Source: www.wowtidings..com, Youtube

Re: Mom Was Filming Her Baby Playing. Sees Something Scary In The Background [PICS] by brainbox2014(m): 1:19pm On Jan 21, 2016
What do you guys think of this? Mods kindly move this to the right section.
Re: Mom Was Filming Her Baby Playing. Sees Something Scary In The Background [PICS] by Evidence1000(m): 1:20pm On Jan 21, 2016
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Mom Was Filming Her Baby Playing. Sees Something Scary In The Background [PICS] by talktonase(m): 1:23pm On Jan 21, 2016
Demonic...

1 Like

Re: Mom Was Filming Her Baby Playing. Sees Something Scary In The Background [PICS] by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 21, 2016
I hope it's not a movie
Re: Mom Was Filming Her Baby Playing. Sees Something Scary In The Background [PICS] by thorpido(m): 1:28pm On Jan 21, 2016
Not many would believe but that's a demon.

4 Likes

Re: Mom Was Filming Her Baby Playing. Sees Something Scary In The Background [PICS] by Kayoski(m): 2:02pm On Jan 21, 2016
The spirit world is real,even more than this world
toddlers have their inner eyes opened, although they can see but they can't comprehend and relay these mysteries to us..

NB: don't quote me if u don't believe these things..

cc : Lalasticlala
Re: Mom Was Filming Her Baby Playing. Sees Something Scary In The Background [PICS] by ShakurM(m): 2:16pm On Jan 21, 2016
Just watched it. Miss me with the bullshit, this is fake joor! The woman recording it didn't even scream or jerk back as normal human reaction at first.

If you believe this, you would probably believe the movie Antman abi grin. Na animation be this biko, if you didn't have any idea of photoshop, won't you believe every pic you see? Only a matter of time before people go sabi do this animation, we would call it Video shopping!! grin tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mom Was Filming Her Baby Playing. Sees Something Scary In The Background [PICS] by brainbox2014(m): 8:04pm On Jan 21, 2016
ShakurM:
Just watched it. Miss me with the bullshit, this is fake joor! The woman recording it didn't even scream or jerk back as normal human reaction at first.

If you believe this, you would probably believe the movie Antman abi grin. Na animation be this biko, if you didn't have any idea of photoshop, won't you believe every pic you see? Only a matter of time before people go sabi do this animation, we would call it Video shopping!! grin tongue

The way we react to shock differs. When you're seeing something really strange but you're not sure, you'll want to clear your doubts. She initially felt it was something else (like a rodent) until she moved closer & looked underneath but then saw nothing. Obviously she had to watch the recorded video later on in slow motion to really see the stuff.
Re: Mom Was Filming Her Baby Playing. Sees Something Scary In The Background [PICS] by stevecantrell: 8:08pm On Jan 21, 2016
It looks computer generated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mom Was Filming Her Baby Playing. Sees Something Scary In The Background [PICS] by jashar(f): 6:22pm On Jan 22, 2016
Awon a...
Re: Mom Was Filming Her Baby Playing. Sees Something Scary In The Background [PICS] by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 22, 2016
You underestimate what people would do for likes and view on youtube

2 Likes

Re: Mom Was Filming Her Baby Playing. Sees Something Scary In The Background [PICS] by Richy4(m): 11:14pm On Jan 22, 2016
After watching Merlin, I discovered things could be embellished using technology ....cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Mom Was Filming Her Baby Playing. Sees Something Scary In The Background [PICS] by Agrika: 11:54pm On Jan 22, 2016
Obara Jesus! *grabs my baby*

1 Like

Re: Mom Was Filming Her Baby Playing. Sees Something Scary In The Background [PICS] by surrogatesng: 9:06am On Jan 23, 2016
weird
Re: Mom Was Filming Her Baby Playing. Sees Something Scary In The Background [PICS] by JoBabs(m): 6:34am On Jan 24, 2016
Let her install CCTV everywhere, then she's gonna be sure if that creature is real or not.

(1) (Reply)

Should I Ignore Her! / Living With A Dictatorial Father, How Do You Cope? / Letter To My Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.