Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,960 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

My Funny Experience With Testicular Torsion - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Funny Experience With Testicular Torsion (939 Views)

My Experience With HIV Testing Today. / Testicular Cancer: Causes And Symptoms(pics) / .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Funny Experience With Testicular Torsion by SamJed(m): 2:35pm On Jan 21, 2016
Though i am not yet certain that it is testicular torsion, i am almost certain that what happened to me was it after doing some research on testicular torsion. After reading the cry for help on https://www.nairaland.com/2880086/pains-please-nairaland-doctors-please I started laughing. The pain wey dey for that thing no be here o. If girls who say that giving birth is painful, then they should experience testicular pain and see that they have not yet experienced the word 'pain'. I decided to share my own experience with testicular torsion for the fun of it, for those who have not yet experienced it to brace up because it can happen to any boy and for those experiencing it like iamexcelblog to not kill themselves yet because it is not the end of the world.*laughing*
My own started when I was still in secondary school. It normally starts with less pains in 'that area' and graduates to real pains when it is close to school's closing hours. Mehn na to think of how to reach house be the next thing o. At this point, the main thing on my mind is how to go home and spread my legs. Us wey dey branch game hall that time, at this point, nothing like that o. To even talk with friends is a great task. With the greatest discomfort one can think of, i have to walk to the gate with my legs open. Imagine walking with wide legs, at the same time, trying to prevent your leg from touching your 'bag' and at the same time also, preventing your 'bag' from dangling an inch to touch any part of your leg because of how swollen and painful a slight touch can be. At this point, my wishes used to be for God to provide a helicopter to transport me home or for God to teleport me home. After struggling to reach gate, next comes how i will board a bus to reach house. After stopping bus, the next problem now is how to enter the bus. Omo see when urs sincerely is changing legs just to enter bus. Guys the slightest touch to ur balls from any part of ur leg is really excruciating. Oya na after entering the bus, how i go come siddon. I dared not sit with my legs touching a bit. I had to sit, while extending my thighs as far as possible from my ball but even with that i was still uncomfortable because my ball with how big they were where touching the chairs. Next was rivers state hold up.*chai i yaf die*. What used to come to my mind at this point was how wicked the world was. After everything, i will still reach house and once i reached house na to lie down spread leg o after removing school trouser. I experienced the pain like 3 or 4 times that year, I had to tell my parents because na from that area wey i go use continue their generation*laughing*. All the same, the fact that when the pain comes, the fact that by the end of that day like around 9pm the pain would have stopped entirely and the swelling gone too, made me and my parents not to take it seriously. Then came the one that forced us to take it seriously...
Re: My Funny Experience With Testicular Torsion by SamJed(m): 3:39pm On Jan 21, 2016
It was on Monday, 23rd February, 2015*bro the effect of the pain this time made me to record the date o*. About one month prior to this date, i had felt the pain but it was kind of milder than the one i used to feel when i was in school*i have finished secondary school now*. On this day, Monday 23rd, i started feeling the pains late, around evening time. I had jamb lessons to attend to attend by 4pm so I boned the thing and went for the lesson. I thought it would be like other ones of which i could manage the pains but i was very wrong. By the time i reached lesson, the pain was increasing but i was still forming staunch. Like 30 mins into the lesson i couldn't hold it again, the pain had increased tremendously. I had to leave the lesson and go home but the problem was how i was going to trek home. The distance was trekable but with the rate at which the pain was increasing, trekking was quite suicidal, but as staunch as i was forming i still decided to trek. That trekking almost killed me that day. As i was trekking, my vision was blurring but i was still going on. My plan was to just get home and spread my legs as usual thinking that it was as usual. As i was going, I saw a friend that I had not seen for long, omo no time to greet o, na house straight. Then came the one that almost killed me....my parents and siblings were in church and they went with the house key and i was not with another house key. Choi, i yaf die again....i almost gave up...finding where to sit down was not going to sit down because my balls would touch the floor. Oops, i forgot to add...this time, the pains came with strong stomach pain too. So as i manage to sit down on the pavement in our backyard because i couldn't stand, i would hold my stomach and my 'bag' would come in contact with the ground, i would try to adjust my leg and my stomach would pain me. Mehn i felt like dying. No strength sef to call my parents to bring the key for me. As i was there, i vomited and mustered little strength to call me mum. With the way I answered her on the phone, she knew it as urgent so she sent my sister to bring the key for me. Waiting for the key on its own was like hell. My neighbour's children even started laughing at me because of how i was acting there. Finally the key came, i entered house, landed on bed, spread leg....for where...the bag dey big dey go. By the time i woke up the next morning, it had almost trippled in size. I was crying like a baby as i informed my parents about it. They were still taking it as the previous ones but it was still increasing in size till it was as if it was now the one shifting my legs apart. Mehn na that time i remember say i be prayer warrior o...see prayer na. On the Friday of that week, we had night vigil and i was the one to play the drums...how will i tell the choir that i cannot play drums because of pains in between....choir wey girl full... I had to endure and play the drums all through afterall it was to God and by the time i was through, i had to keep my legs wider. By Tuesday of the next week dad said that we would visit the hospital the next day being Wednesday but i didnt want it. My main reason for not wanting it was to not come in contact with a female doctor. How will i show another woman that is not my mother my thing*laughing* I had to start praying, this time with more faith and by morning of the next day, the swelling had reduced significantly and the pain was almost gone. This is one miracle that still quite amazes me. In conclusion, i was not that bothered about my eggs though it was only the left one that was causing this pain because i still have like 9 to 10 years to use them #teamweddingnight and i believed nothing disastrous would happen to me. So folks if you have this pain go to the hospital, if your faith can't carry you because you may not be as lucky as me.

(1) (Reply)

Is Banana Very Good Early In The Morning? / 13 Bad Daily Habits That Make You Fat Unknowingly / Penis Enlargement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.