Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,121 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:21 AM

Please Your Honest Advice Is Needed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Your Honest Advice Is Needed (748 Views)

your honest advice to This Young Family / Dilemma - Candid And Honest Advice Needed / In Dire Need Of Honest Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Your Honest Advice Is Needed by shinaidowu: 1:55pm On Jun 24, 2009
Deleted
Re: Please Your Honest Advice Is Needed by Fhemmmy: 2:04pm On Jun 24, 2009
I will advice you to talk to the babe first.
Let her see reason why you need the money and let her give you her word on how you can get the money back fast.
But wait oh, she never gave you document of your fixed deposit showing how much you invest and the rate and all that kinda stuff?
Here is what you wanna worry about.
She can be vengeful and go to your wife if you go ahead and report her without you guys trying to sort things out first oh, or better still, she can tell her manager that you guys have agreement to fix whatever she fixed if there is no document to show anything that she fix for you, so whatever is on the document is what anyone will believe, so i am sure you will be asked same question too.
Re: Please Your Honest Advice Is Needed by ifyalways(f): 3:36pm On Jun 24, 2009
Someone don land for hot peppersoup cheesy cheesy cheesy
why do u think appraoching the manager wud help anything?did she sign any document with u or did u document the exact amt u gave her?
The only peaceful way to solve this is to resolve it amicably with her cheesy
call her and let her know u really need this money.she might just listen and free ya money for u.
Re: Please Your Honest Advice Is Needed by Fhemmmy: 3:42pm On Jun 24, 2009
You could even tell her that if she give u the money, you will give her one for da road. tongue
Re: Please Your Honest Advice Is Needed by ifyalways(f): 3:52pm On Jun 24, 2009
rofl
good idea.
Re: Please Your Honest Advice Is Needed by sparta(f): 4:32pm On Jun 24, 2009
she just took her fees for the dating (married man indeed, who dash you wife?) there is nothing free in freetowm, forget the money.
Re: Please Your Honest Advice Is Needed by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 24, 2009
//
Re: Please Your Honest Advice Is Needed by Fhemmmy: 4:34pm On Jun 24, 2009
sparta:

she just took her fees for the dating (married man indeed, who dash you wife?) there is nothing free in freetowm, forget the money.

hahahaha
Re: Please Your Honest Advice Is Needed by shinaidowu: 4:53pm On Jun 24, 2009
chaircover:

Plan A - Forget about the money and continue to live with your wife in peace & sin no more.

Plan B - Tell the bank manager, then your ex girlfriend tells your wife and you are in peppersoup

Plan C - Call your ex-girlfriend and beg her to try and find a way or returning your money. If Plan C does not work, then back to Plan A or B

As for A the reason i cant forget about the money is that she didnt render me any service to warrant that kind of money and am not afraid about my wifey finding out. Its better to use about a 100k of the money to do shopping for me and she would definitely forgive me

Plan B looks very tempting and that wat i think am gonna do.
Plan C , i have begged,cajoled and even threatened b4 and she always promise to pay it in my account but i have not seen my account credited to the tune.
Will she really loose her job if i go to the extreme?
Re: Please Your Honest Advice Is Needed by Gaminechic: 4:56pm On Jun 24, 2009
Its better to use about a 100k of the money to do shopping for me and she would definitely forgive me

OMG!

@Poster, If want your money, the manager is your best bet.
Re: Please Your Honest Advice Is Needed by Kx: 5:07pm On Jun 24, 2009
shinaidowu:

i cant forget about the money because she didnt render me any service to warrant that kind of money
wrong: She rendered her time,and her body to service your extra marital sex urge.What service is more than that?

Its better to use about a 100k of the money to do shopping for her and she would definitely forgive me
To bad you could debase ur wife to dis extent.

What joy will it give u to see her go jobless?
Am not supporting her,and am not supporting u
u used her,she used u 1,1 na draw.Take advise and thread carefully.money aint everthing.
Re: Please Your Honest Advice Is Needed by Fhemmmy: 5:34pm On Jun 24, 2009
shinaidowu:

As for A the reason i cant forget about the money is that she didnt render me any service to warrant that kind of money and am not afraid about my wifey finding out. Its better to use about a 100k of the money to do shopping for me and she would definitely forgive me

Plan C , i have begged,cajoled and even threatened b4 and she always promise to pay it in my account but i have not seen my account credited to the tune.

So sad that your wife will just forgive you cos of some 100K worth of shopping, i guess that explains why you went for extra marital sex.

She will lose her job, cos she supposed to invest all money given by investors.
however, what documentation do you have that shows you gave her 1 Million naira?
Re: Please Your Honest Advice Is Needed by ifyalways(f): 6:15pm On Jun 24, 2009
Fhemmmy:

however, what documentation do you have that shows you gave her 1 Million naira?
Thank u.
@Poster,Unless,u have a documented prove that u actually gave her 1M,u have no case.
I pity ur wife(if u have one)u not only cheat at her but u also dont have any respect/regards for her.
Re: Please Your Honest Advice Is Needed by Outstrip(f): 6:19pm On Jun 24, 2009
The girl is a thief and you are a LovePeddler. You too deserve each other. I just pity your wife.
Re: Please Your Honest Advice Is Needed by Fhemmmy: 6:27pm On Jun 24, 2009
ifyalways:

Thank u.
@Poster,Unless,u have a documented prove that u actually gave her 1M,u have no case.
I pity ur wife(if u have one)u not only cheat at her but u also dont have any respect/regards for her.

That is sad.
Re: Please Your Honest Advice Is Needed by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 24, 2009
//
Re: Please Your Honest Advice Is Needed by shinaidowu: 7:08pm On Jun 24, 2009
chaircover:

Aiye ti baje

Imagine the effrontery angry

You will spend N100,000 on your wife to "apologise" for your adultery and on top of that you "lost" the money you should have spent on your family.

Lord I thank you each and every day for the wonderful man you have blessed me with.

Men life is not as serious that you are taking, i made that statement not because i have no regards for my wife but i just wanted to take everytin in a lighter mood,ok. What i meant here was why spend it on someone that dubious and not my wife.
Thank God for a wonderful husband that u have and i pray to be like him.
Re: Please Your Honest Advice Is Needed by Fhemmmy: 7:11pm On Jun 24, 2009
shinaidowu:

Men life is not as serious that you are taking, i made that statement not because i have no regards for my wife but i just wanted to take everytin in a lighter mood,ok. What i meant here was why spend it on someone that dubious and not my wife.
Thank God for a wonderful husband that u have and i pray to be like him.

When you are messing with her, you never remember that she is not your wife ?
Anyhow, no need to scold you, cos u knew you were wrong.
So best thing to do is talk to her and let her reason with you why you need your money back.
But never talk about your wife anyhow.
Re: Please Your Honest Advice Is Needed by shinaidowu: 7:25pm On Jun 24, 2009
Fhemmmy:

When you are messing with her, you never remember that she is not your wife ?
Anyhow, no need to scold you, cos u knew you were wrong.
So best thing to do is talk to her and let her reason with you why you need your money back.
But never talk about your wife anyhow.

Thank you very much, i started by saying i know i messed up big time, its just that a lot of folks here are so unforgiving that they are so mad at me even though they are not my wife. No amount of tongue lashing is going to change the fact that i made a terrible mistake which i am so sorry about. Cheating on my wife does not in any way means that i dont love or respect her, but at times things happen that you cant explain the reason for your actions.
Nuff love everybody for their contributions and God bless us all.
Re: Please Your Honest Advice Is Needed by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 24, 2009
//
Re: Please Your Honest Advice Is Needed by Fhemmmy: 12:40pm On Jun 25, 2009
Chaircover has said it all.
Good luck, Shina.
Re: Please Your Honest Advice Is Needed by IFELEKE(m): 5:34pm On Jun 25, 2009
@Poster,
I work in a financial institution and I know the implication of suppressing customer's fund.
Make it clear to the lady that you want your fund back and failure to do so will lead to you reporting her to the appropriate authorities.
By the way, I hope you have a deal certificate to prove your claim if not,then disregard my suggestion.
Re: Please Your Honest Advice Is Needed by Fhemmmy: 5:53pm On Jun 25, 2009
IFELEKE:

@Poster,
I work in a financial institution and I know the implication of suppressing customer's fund.
Make it clear to the lady that you want your fund back and failure to do so will lead to you reporting her to the appropriate authorities.
By the way, I hope you have a deal certificate to prove your claim if not,then disregard my suggestion.

You noticed that the guy has refused to answer if he has any document to show that he paid the lady?
Re: Please Your Honest Advice Is Needed by IFELEKE(m): 6:30pm On Jun 25, 2009
Fhemmmy:

You noticed that the guy has refused to answer if he has any document to show that he paid the lady?
Yeah I did but i didnt want to assume that was i said:
IFELEKE:

(1) (Reply)

Marry Your Best Friend Fiance / 7 Money Management Rules Every Married Woman Should Master / Court Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.