Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

What I Saw @ ITC Park Owerri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Saw @ ITC Park Owerri (2785 Views)

2019 Presidential Poll: Forget Obasanjo, Igbos Must Wait Till 2023 - ITC / An ITC Driver Used A Nylon To Tie His Engine And Carburettor. Is This Not Bad? / What I Saw At A Rich Politician's Party. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Saw @ ITC Park Owerri by ganja06(m): 3:57pm On Jan 21, 2016
I only see this type of girls @ banex plaza Abuja. Never knew I can also see them in Owerri. All eyes was on her but the girl no send anybody. I wanted to see if she was going to abuja like me, but she came with a guy who i think was travelling alone. The women beside me at the waiting lounge was just saying in igbo "tufiakwa what a woman is suppose to put on for the husband in the bedroom is what she came to a place like motor pack.

1 Like

Re: What I Saw @ ITC Park Owerri by vanbonattel: 4:00pm On Jan 21, 2016
and your prick stand up abi cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

you dey lick ya lips wishing it was you that was eating this delicacy cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw @ ITC Park Owerri by ShakurM(m): 4:01pm On Jan 21, 2016
Leave story for AIT, you collect number??

2 Likes

Re: What I Saw @ ITC Park Owerri by boman2014: 4:01pm On Jan 21, 2016
hmmmmmmm

so u no get better thing to do with ur phone,
na to dey snap woman ynash na u sabi

SMH....

2 Likes

Re: What I Saw @ ITC Park Owerri by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 21, 2016
Nigeria has a warm climate for crying out why didn't the said woman mind her own business?

4 Likes

Re: What I Saw @ ITC Park Owerri by gbengaizzy(m): 4:05pm On Jan 21, 2016
Wetin concern you. God punish the person wey ban ban me. The thunder wey go strike that person Dey dance shoki
Re: What I Saw @ ITC Park Owerri by balash(m): 4:10pm On Jan 21, 2016
It's nothing though, she is just be been free. But wearing to a far place apart from her compound is wrong. Well its cause our culture frowns at indecency. Outside nigeria it's nothing, except it's cold
Re: What I Saw @ ITC Park Owerri by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 21, 2016
Nothing wrong with this
Re: What I Saw @ ITC Park Owerri by Emypresh(m): 4:15pm On Jan 21, 2016
Agents of destruction....Dats hw dey cause confusion in the bus...A brother in d lord who's spiritually filled will be looking at her and forget to commit his journey into the hands of God.....@U wey post dix pix....I guess ur prick don stand tire like mount everest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw @ ITC Park Owerri by rollUP(m): 4:23pm On Jan 21, 2016
Op Na konji dey worry u!
Re: What I Saw @ ITC Park Owerri by PrettyJoyce(f): 4:31pm On Jan 21, 2016
Smiles....
Re: What I Saw @ ITC Park Owerri by ChrisChino(m): 4:33pm On Jan 21, 2016
see her small butt.
Re: What I Saw @ ITC Park Owerri by AkProsper(m): 4:37pm On Jan 21, 2016
OP y u no snap the face
Re: What I Saw @ ITC Park Owerri by BaddieKay(f): 4:55pm On Jan 21, 2016
Its really no big deal...you should've looked the other way, dnt see the reason for snapping her without her permission.Its her body, her life so free her.

But the day those crazy Owerri policemen will catch her,lols...leave the story to her

1 Like

Re: What I Saw @ ITC Park Owerri by funkyibodude(m): 5:12pm On Jan 21, 2016
How this come be news, abi op Na konji dey worry you
Re: What I Saw @ ITC Park Owerri by RealityShot: 5:22pm On Jan 21, 2016
Chai.. Mosquito where una dey?
Re: What I Saw @ ITC Park Owerri by mallamseifaldin(m): 5:38pm On Jan 21, 2016
Nnamdi KANU said it all.
Re: What I Saw @ ITC Park Owerri by Davidovinci(m): 6:34pm On Jan 21, 2016
angry

1 Like

Re: What I Saw @ ITC Park Owerri by lastmanstandn(m): 6:39pm On Jan 21, 2016
Hey Retard,
WTF is your problem or business with how she dresses? I sure know you're only of those who justify rape on appearances of a lady. Fvck ur retarded self with whatever primitive enclave you're from. There's absolutely no problem with her wearing whatever she desires so long she's comfortable with it and she doesn't constitute risks to other people's lives. Retard!

1 Like

Re: What I Saw @ ITC Park Owerri by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 21, 2016
ganja06:
I only see this type of girls @ banex plaza Abuja. Never knew I can also see them in Owerri. All eyes was on her but the girl no send anybody. I wanted to see if she was going to abuja like me, but she came with a guy who i think was travelling alone. The women beside me at the waiting lounge was just saying in igbo "tufiakwa what a woman is suppose to put on for the husband in the bedroom is what she came to a place like motor pack.
.....so that you will toast her on the way okwa ya?

busy body!

1 Like

Re: What I Saw @ ITC Park Owerri by lastmanstandn(m): 6:43pm On Jan 21, 2016
lastmanstandn:
Hey Retard,
WTF is your problem or business with how she dresses? I sure know you're only of those who justify rape on appearances of a lady. Fvck ur retarded self with whatever primitive enclave you're from. There's absolutely no problem with her wearing whatever she desires so long she's comfortable with it and she doesn't constitute risks to other people's lives. Retard!

Hey Mods,
I used the word R-E-tarded not slowpoke (best explains the OP), whatever happened to rights of expression? Particularly on a forum that is meant to be anonymous?

1 Like

Re: What I Saw @ ITC Park Owerri by ckmayoca: 6:46pm On Jan 21, 2016
Because she knew she wasn't going to iwo road park or oshodi park. Guy nobi everything person see he dey talk.
Re: What I Saw @ ITC Park Owerri by APCcrimesHD: 7:04pm On Jan 21, 2016
Caused by okoroawusa
Re: What I Saw @ ITC Park Owerri by Skibofire(m): 9:12pm On Jan 21, 2016
BaddieKay:
Its really no big deal...you should've looked the other way, dnt see the reason for snapping her without her permission.Its her body, her life so free her.

But the day those crazy Owerri policemen will catch her,lols...leave the story to her
u stay in owerri Love?
Re: What I Saw @ ITC Park Owerri by woodboi(m): 9:13pm On Jan 21, 2016
lastmanstandn:
Hey Retard,

Oyinbo! "she doesn't constitute risks to other people's lives"? Brother, at that point 80 percent of the men there are long gone, infact! the rate of traffic from their brain to third leg can make the body system to malfunction beyond repair.

#forget the hypocrisy... OP was just caught inbtw.

(1) (Reply)

Oyo State Governor's Daughter Throwing Dollar Bundles At A Wedding(video) / Benue This Is Not The Time To Cry- Asari Dokubo Latest Video / Historic Fast Facts About Nigeria Academia: Igbo's Contribution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.