Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,315 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Benue This Is Not The Time To Cry- Asari Dokubo Latest Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue This Is Not The Time To Cry- Asari Dokubo Latest Video (2785 Views)

Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) / Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" / Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benue This Is Not The Time To Cry- Asari Dokubo Latest Video by Watsoneology: 12:12pm On Jan 05, 2018
STAND UP AND BE COUNTED AS MEN, BENUE THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO CRY ASARI DOKUBO LATEST VIDEO
[
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKVBez6BHJo [/url]

Its Time To Stand Up And Be Counted As Men
Dokubo Asari Justice Foundation,
Wicked Buhari Sent His People To Kill Benue Indigenes, For Every Action, They Should Be Equal and Opposite Reaction

When Evil Rain, Wicked Buhari’ sent his people to kill Benue indigenes – Asari Dokubo [VIDEO]

Source https://nairalearn.com/benue-not-time-cry-asari-dokubo-video/

4 Likes

Re: Benue This Is Not The Time To Cry- Asari Dokubo Latest Video by Edopesin: 12:21pm On Jan 05, 2018
At Least Let The People Mourn Their Dead
Re: Benue This Is Not The Time To Cry- Asari Dokubo Latest Video by Watsoneology: 12:48pm On Jan 05, 2018
Without Standing Up Protecting They Life
Edopesin:

1 Like

Re: Benue This Is Not The Time To Cry- Asari Dokubo Latest Video by Edopesin: 12:54pm On Jan 05, 2018
Watsoneology:
Without Standing Up Protecting They Life
I Am Nt Saying They Shouldn't React But Violence Is Never The Answer, Look Where That Got Them
Re: Benue This Is Not The Time To Cry- Asari Dokubo Latest Video by AnodaIT(m): 12:56pm On Jan 05, 2018
Edopesin:
Real men don't mourn their dead, they revenge their dead

Edopesin:

I Am Nt Saying They Shouldn't React But Violence Is Never The Answer, Look Where That Got Them

They were living peacefully as farmers before the cows came in. Ever heard of Benue - the food basket of the nation?

6 Likes

Re: Benue This Is Not The Time To Cry- Asari Dokubo Latest Video by Edopesin: 1:02pm On Jan 05, 2018
AnodaIT:
Real men don't mourn their dead, they revenge their dead

I Don't Support The Killings In Anyway But Do Tell, What Can They Do To Get Justice For These Gruesome Killings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benue This Is Not The Time To Cry- Asari Dokubo Latest Video by Watsoneology: 1:02pm On Jan 05, 2018
It Got Them No Wrong

I did My NYSC Back Then In Benue, The People are peace Loving People On Earth

This killings in they own land has been and on going menace .. so its time they stand up and be counted like men..

As The Federal Government has been silent on this for years

Thanks
Edopesin:

7 Likes

Re: Benue This Is Not The Time To Cry- Asari Dokubo Latest Video by Edopesin: 1:04pm On Jan 05, 2018
saint7000:

Typical Afonja...
Talo Megun Wa? You Want To Kill Yourself Cos Of Likes

1 Like

Re: Benue This Is Not The Time To Cry- Asari Dokubo Latest Video by kraftyiyk: 1:07pm On Jan 05, 2018
grin
Newtons 3rd law of Motion comes to mind, that to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction, but here in Nigeria this law is not applicable!!, it seems the oppressed enjoy their chains, am not a sadist but truth be told, some people from this same Benue joined in the attack of a certain man from the East when he was making this predictions of Fulani herdsmen, some from Benue later joined in making mockery of Him when he was proscribed as a terrorist sequel to Python dance, barely few months later, what do we have?

Until now, we are still waiting for the know it alls to come out with a better solution on how to fix this country. As some igbo elders will say, " a man who is holding another on the floor is also holding himself". We must enjoy this one Nigeria together.

1 Like

Re: Benue This Is Not The Time To Cry- Asari Dokubo Latest Video by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 05, 2018
asari just want benue people to go in to extinction, a fight wit Fulani herdsmen is a fight against d north undecided I hope he won't run away wen d maracas begins, just like he ran away ,wen Operation Python dance land in d east. angry

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Benue This Is Not The Time To Cry- Asari Dokubo Latest Video by Watsoneology: 1:08pm On Jan 05, 2018
Some Say

Its a Call For War
How Right Is This
Re: Benue This Is Not The Time To Cry- Asari Dokubo Latest Video by AnodaIT(m): 1:14pm On Jan 05, 2018
Edopesin:

I Don't Support The Killings In Anyway
But Do Tell, What Can They Do To Get Justice For These Gruesome Killings
Local Vigilante

If Army could use Civilian JTF in Borno, why not Benue?

They know the area and the terrain, empower them with mobility, weapon cover and communication.
The army can coordinate movements and provide reinforcement when attack is imminent

1 Like

Re: Benue This Is Not The Time To Cry- Asari Dokubo Latest Video by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 05, 2018
Benue is reaping the fruit of one nigeria.

Next is yorubas

6 Likes

Re: Benue This Is Not The Time To Cry- Asari Dokubo Latest Video by Edopesin: 1:23pm On Jan 05, 2018
AnodaIT:

Local Vigilante

If Army could use Civilian JTF in Borno, why not Benue?

They know the area and the terrain, empower them with mobility, weapon cover and communication.
The army can coordinate movements and provide reinforcement when attack is imminent
Cool Then They Can Kill Every Fulani In The State Cos Some Terrorists In Disguise As Herdsmen Are Causing Havoc In The State Right
Re: Benue This Is Not The Time To Cry- Asari Dokubo Latest Video by AnodaIT(m): 1:33pm On Jan 05, 2018
Edopesin:

Cool Then They Can Kill Every Fulani In The State Cos Some Terrorists In Disguise As Herdsmen Are Causing Havoc In The State Right
You are reasoning like an extremist.
Either you don't kill, you cower in fear cos you don't like violence or you go and kill everything cos someone killed one of you

Go back and read my submission, this time read it very slowly
Re: Benue This Is Not The Time To Cry- Asari Dokubo Latest Video by plessis: 1:39pm On Jan 05, 2018
Jesse01:
asari just want benue people to go in to extinction, a fight wit Fulani herdsmen is a fight against d north undecided I hope he won't run away wen d maracas begins, just like he ran away ,wen Operation Python dance land in d east. angry
keep quiet!
Re: Benue This Is Not The Time To Cry- Asari Dokubo Latest Video by PatriotTemidayo: 1:40pm On Jan 05, 2018
To men of Violence, give VIOLENCE.

One soul is not superior to another.

If you count the dead. Stand up to protect the living.

Enough is enough.

2 Likes

Re: Benue This Is Not The Time To Cry- Asari Dokubo Latest Video by Watsoneology: 1:41pm On Jan 05, 2018
ASARI NEVER RAN AWAY FOR Operation Pyton Dance

For Your Information Niger Delta Region Is Never and will never be afraid The Government And His Evil Troops
Jesse01:
Re: Benue This Is Not The Time To Cry- Asari Dokubo Latest Video by Edopesin: 1:43pm On Jan 05, 2018
AnodaIT:

You are reasoning like an extremist.
Either you don't kill, you cower in fear cos you don't like violence or you go and kill everything cos someone killed one of you

Go back and read my submission, this time read it very slowly
I Doubt You Know What Extremist Means Cos In My Posts I Never Encouraged The Use Of Violence Unlike You Who Wants To Hunt Down Herdsman Innocent Or Not
Re: Benue This Is Not The Time To Cry- Asari Dokubo Latest Video by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 05, 2018
Edopesin:

Which violence got them here in the first place?
Re: Benue This Is Not The Time To Cry- Asari Dokubo Latest Video by Edopesin: 1:58pm On Jan 05, 2018
SnowJay92:

Which violence got them here in the first place?
Did You Watch The Protest, They Tried To Attack Soldiers Sent To Calm But The Soldiers Retaliated
Re: Benue This Is Not The Time To Cry- Asari Dokubo Latest Video by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 05, 2018
Edopesin:

Did You Watch The Protest, They Tried To Attack Soldiers Sent To Calm But The Soldiers Retaliated

Rubbish, who's talking about peacekeepers here?
Re: Benue This Is Not The Time To Cry- Asari Dokubo Latest Video by Edopesin: 2:02pm On Jan 05, 2018
SnowJay92:

Rubbish, who's talking about peacekeepers here?
Not Me
Re: Benue This Is Not The Time To Cry- Asari Dokubo Latest Video by Watsoneology: 2:24pm On Jan 05, 2018
On Point, Bro

PatriotTemidayo:
To men of Violence, give VIOLENCE.

One soul is not superior to another.

If you count the dead. Stand up to protect the living.

Enough is enough.
Re: Benue This Is Not The Time To Cry- Asari Dokubo Latest Video by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 05, 2018
Watsoneology:
ASARI NEVER RAN AWAY FOR Operation Pyton Dance

For Your Information Niger Delta Region Is Never and will never be afraid The Government And His Evil Troops
look am a niger delta, u want to tell me about niger deltas and Nigerian government undecided

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Benue This Is Not The Time To Cry- Asari Dokubo Latest Video by Watsoneology: 5:08pm On Jan 05, 2018
When People Push You To The Wall, Pls Learn To Push Back
Re: Benue This Is Not The Time To Cry- Asari Dokubo Latest Video by oduastates: 5:12pm On Jan 05, 2018
If the federal state fails in her chief responsibility, communities and states have every right to defend themselves.
Re: Benue This Is Not The Time To Cry- Asari Dokubo Latest Video by DerideGull(m): 5:18pm On Jan 05, 2018
It is unpardonable act to realize that the majority of Nigerian soldiers who killed Nidgbo and Ironsi in 1966/67 were natives of Benue/Plateau State. They hugely fought for Fulani/Kanuri during Nigeria/Biafra war in order to achieve the utopic One-Nigeria.
Re: Benue This Is Not The Time To Cry- Asari Dokubo Latest Video by Watsoneology: 7:37pm On Jan 05, 2018
Stand Up And Be Counted As Men... Could This Be A Call For War?
Re: Benue This Is Not The Time To Cry- Asari Dokubo Latest Video by Watsoneology: 8:33pm On Jan 05, 2018
Re: Benue This Is Not The Time To Cry- Asari Dokubo Latest Video by Watsoneology: 6:13am On Jan 07, 2018
And Rivers State Has Also Join in the killing of her people, Political Killing Jesus Save Us From The Hands Of This Evil Politicians, More Than 50 Killing has been recorded in rivers state in just 6 days after the new yr eve... God Help Us..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Historic Fast Facts About Nigeria Academia: Igbo's Contribution / See How Ambode Made Primero The Sole BRT Operator In Lagos / Kogi Election: Police Spraying Tear Gas From A Helicopter In Lokoja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.