Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,960 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

She Asks Her Students To Do This. It's A Lesson Everyone Needs To Learn. Whoa. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / She Asks Her Students To Do This. It's A Lesson Everyone Needs To Learn. Whoa. (4469 Views)

Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa / Al-hikmah University Lecturer Orders 300 Level Law Students To Kneel Down / See What A Teacher Did To Inspire Her Students (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Asks Her Students To Do This. It's A Lesson Everyone Needs To Learn. Whoa. by Dongreat(m): 4:18pm On Jan 21, 2016
Wisdom comes with experience, and the sad part is, often the experience of others simply won't do. You have to make your own mistakes to properly learn some lessons. Nevertheless, it's a teacher's job to try, and on occasion, they'll find great ways to illustrate things that stick with us for the rest of our lives‎

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Asks Her Students To Do This. It's A Lesson Everyone Needs To Learn. Whoa. by Emypresh(m): 4:20pm On Jan 21, 2016
Wow...Am touched. Lesson learnt. Aunty i have a question

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Asks Her Students To Do This. It's A Lesson Everyone Needs To Learn. Whoa. by AkProsper(m): 4:22pm On Jan 21, 2016
What can I say??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Asks Her Students To Do This. It's A Lesson Everyone Needs To Learn. Whoa. by Lattop(m): 4:25pm On Jan 21, 2016
Truely av learnt another lessoncheesy

1 Like

Re: She Asks Her Students To Do This. It's A Lesson Everyone Needs To Learn. Whoa. by saaedlee: 8:32pm On Jan 21, 2016
I won't say lesson learnt, but lesson reminder!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Asks Her Students To Do This. It's A Lesson Everyone Needs To Learn. Whoa. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 21, 2016
Knew this since I was 4...

1 Like

Re: She Asks Her Students To Do This. It's A Lesson Everyone Needs To Learn. Whoa. by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 21, 2016
Nice
Re: She Asks Her Students To Do This. It's A Lesson Everyone Needs To Learn. Whoa. by Rapsowdee01(m): 9:53pm On Jan 21, 2016
Boring !! 2 d mod that banned me ==> AGAMA EYES ON YOU.
Re: She Asks Her Students To Do This. It's A Lesson Everyone Needs To Learn. Whoa. by ggrin(f): 10:35pm On Jan 21, 2016
My grandpa storyundecided
Re: She Asks Her Students To Do This. It's A Lesson Everyone Needs To Learn. Whoa. by Dongreat(m): 11:05pm On Jan 21, 2016
ggrin:
My grandpa storyundecided

U and ur grandpa try
Re: She Asks Her Students To Do This. It's A Lesson Everyone Needs To Learn. Whoa. by CharlyNick: 12:06am On Jan 22, 2016
Interesting
Re: She Asks Her Students To Do This. It's A Lesson Everyone Needs To Learn. Whoa. by bladeAnders(m): 12:08am On Jan 22, 2016
Dongreat:
Wisdom comes with experience, and the sad part is, often the experience of others simply won't do. You have to make your own mistakes to properly learn some lessons. Nevertheless, it's a teacher's job to try, and on occasion, they'll find great ways to illustrate things that stick with us for the rest of our lives‎
spoken word ...wisdom

1 Like

Re: She Asks Her Students To Do This. It's A Lesson Everyone Needs To Learn. Whoa. by simplymade(m): 12:14am On Jan 22, 2016
Abo oro
Re: She Asks Her Students To Do This. It's A Lesson Everyone Needs To Learn. Whoa. by yaso(m): 12:23am On Jan 22, 2016
lesson learnt
Re: She Asks Her Students To Do This. It's A Lesson Everyone Needs To Learn. Whoa. by greatinbattle: 7:20am On Jan 22, 2016
Learnt
Re: She Asks Her Students To Do This. It's A Lesson Everyone Needs To Learn. Whoa. by SLYBABA(m): 10:27am On Jan 22, 2016
[size=16pt]Pls tell that to Fayose and FFK[/size]

1 Like

Re: She Asks Her Students To Do This. It's A Lesson Everyone Needs To Learn. Whoa. by SPG4U(m): 11:19am On Jan 22, 2016
this is a real example of experience is the best teacher
Re: She Asks Her Students To Do This. It's A Lesson Everyone Needs To Learn. Whoa. by jemype(m): 3:49pm On Jan 22, 2016
joshsmarty:
Knew this since I was 4...
u hav started again Eli
Re: She Asks Her Students To Do This. It's A Lesson Everyone Needs To Learn. Whoa. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 22, 2016
jemype:
u hav started again Eli
Hey am jaysmart.. who d fvck Is Eli..?
Am cool
Re: She Asks Her Students To Do This. It's A Lesson Everyone Needs To Learn. Whoa. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 22, 2016
Good film !

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day :( WASSCE / Lmao! When The Real Family Visits School. / Why My School Remained Open, Despite Covid-19 Lockdown.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.