Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Very Urgent Please. ..invitation Letter - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Very Urgent Please. ..invitation Letter (1014 Views)

Does Invitation Letter Guarantee Visa / Help! I Need To Get Work Invitation Letter For Turkey... / Invitation Letter To The Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Urgent Please. ..invitation Letter by myhobbies(m): 4:28pm On Jan 21, 2016
Fellow Nairalanders, please how can someone go about it if the person wants to send an invitation letter to somebody who wants to come to Nigeria.
Thanks as you help out
Re: Very Urgent Please. ..invitation Letter by Emypresh(m): 4:31pm On Jan 21, 2016
First you have to go to school and learn how to make a good sentence.
Re: Very Urgent Please. ..invitation Letter by stunning4real: 4:37pm On Jan 21, 2016
Emypresh:
First you have to go to school and learn how to make a good sentence.
you bad ooo

1 Like

Re: Very Urgent Please. ..invitation Letter by myhobbies(m): 4:39pm On Jan 21, 2016
[quote author=Emypresh post=42193442]First you have to go to school and learn how to make a good sentence.[/quote
Thanks very much for your contribution.

1 Like

Re: Very Urgent Please. ..invitation Letter by Emypresh(m): 4:42pm On Jan 21, 2016
My brother wetin u want make i answer the person...the person for just type for pidgin.
stunning4real:
you bad ooo
Re: Very Urgent Please. ..invitation Letter by worry359(m): 4:42pm On Jan 21, 2016
myhobbies:
Fellow Nairalanders, please how can someone go about it if the person wants to send an invitation letter to somebody who wants to come to Nigeria.
Thanks as you help out

Get someone to read and explain this to you.
http://www.nigeriaembassyusa.org/index.php?page=visas
Re: Very Urgent Please. ..invitation Letter by Emypresh(m): 4:43pm On Jan 21, 2016
Don't mention...u are welcome anytime. [quote author=myhobbies post=42193698][/quote]
Re: Very Urgent Please. ..invitation Letter by myhobbies(m): 8:11am On Jan 22, 2016
worry359:

Get someone to read and explain this to you. http://www.nigeriaembassyusa.org/index.php?page=visas
Thanks but I didn't see what I was looking for there.
Re: Very Urgent Please. ..invitation Letter by worry359(m): 8:53am On Jan 22, 2016
myhobbies:
Thanks as you help out

Get someone to write a letter for you.
Go to post office
Buy stamp (post man will tell you how much.)
Put stamp on outside of envelope with letter inside and seal.
Write address of other person on envelope.
Give letter to post man.
As if by magic letter will be delivered to other person.

(1) (Reply)

Us Visa, Pls Help! / Fine Girl Dies After Falling From Balcony During Vacation / How Much Does He Need To Travel To Dubai & China From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.