Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,826 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Does Invitation Letter Guarantee Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Does Invitation Letter Guarantee Visa (940 Views)

Invitation Letter For My Slovenian Friend / Conference/seminar In Canada With Invitation Letter. / Invitation Letter Or Tourist Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Invitation Letter Guarantee Visa by BabyApple(m): 8:31pm On Mar 18, 2018
I would like to know if it guarantee visa
Re: Does Invitation Letter Guarantee Visa by dafeyankee: 8:31pm On Mar 18, 2018
No.
Re: Does Invitation Letter Guarantee Visa by BabyApple(m): 8:34pm On Mar 18, 2018
dafeyankee:
No.

I got an invitation letter for conference in the United States of America in June. I lost my passport and I would like to start the processing which will cost me more than 100k including the visa fee. I want to know if it's worth going for it not.
Re: Does Invitation Letter Guarantee Visa by dafeyankee: 8:39pm On Mar 18, 2018
BabyApple:

I got an invitation letter for conference in the United States of America in June. I lost my passport and I would like to start the processing which will cost me more than 100k including the visa fee. I want to know if it's worth going for it not.

If the 100k will not really affect your pocket, then go for it. You have nothing to lose.
Re: Does Invitation Letter Guarantee Visa by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 18, 2018
Even a valid visa doesn't guarantee your admittance at the POE. grin

1 Like

Re: Does Invitation Letter Guarantee Visa by AntiWailer: 8:57pm On Mar 18, 2018
Bluetooth2:

Even a valid visa doesn't guarantee your admittance at the POE. grin
Word
Re: Does Invitation Letter Guarantee Visa by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 18, 2018
Invitation letter does not gaurantee getting a visa.

Visa payment fee does not also gaurantee a visa, infact it is a gamble that can go either way.

Having a visa too does not also gaurantee entrance at your destination point of entry, your entrance is purely at the discretion of the stationed official(s) at your POE since they determine who comes in and who is turned back once they feel your reasons for coming to their country isn't satisfactory enough along with other factors only known to the gods (lol).

Getting a visa is just the first hurdle to cross and being allowed entrance into your destination country once you arrive is the second hurdle and it comes with it's own uncertainties expecially if that is the first time you are visiting that country.

1 Like

Re: Does Invitation Letter Guarantee Visa by Enity: 8:06am On Mar 19, 2018

Rather than using the money for invitation letter, use it for hotel reservation instead. Both serves the same purpose as long as you have enough fund in your account to proof self sustenance. By the way, who's demanding for money before giving you an invitation letter? just curious.

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable...this Is Not America But Kaduna / Please Help With UK And Ireland Visa Issues / Exceptional Talent Visa For Stem Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.