Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Masterminds Of Nyanya And Kuje Bomb Blast In Court Today (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Masterminds Of Nyanya And Kuje Bomb Blast In Court Today (Pics) (39294 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) / Military Confirms Arrest Of Niger Delta Avengers, Masterminds Of Chevron Attacks / Police parades 5 In Court Over Nyanya And Kuje Bombings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masterminds Of Nyanya And Kuje Bomb Blast In Court Today (Pics) by highpriest4: 5:13pm On Jan 21, 2016
Such dangerous men shouldn't be unchained
Re: Masterminds Of Nyanya And Kuje Bomb Blast In Court Today (Pics) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:16pm On Jan 21, 2016
PhockPhockMan:
Yet, my friends like TonyeBarcanista, omenka and Ngeneukwunu will argue with their lives that once you're in prison custody, you must come to court handcuffed.

Dia is God o o.
What exactly should I say?
Re: Masterminds Of Nyanya And Kuje Bomb Blast In Court Today (Pics) by hohafrank(m): 5:18pm On Jan 21, 2016
Wait a minute.Why are they not in handcuff?

1 Like

Re: Masterminds Of Nyanya And Kuje Bomb Blast In Court Today (Pics) by kevoh(m): 5:18pm On Jan 21, 2016
Expose their face jare, feed them pork meat daily till their execution day and make sure it's a female 'infidel' Nigerian soldier doing the killing on the day of their execution. angry
Re: Masterminds Of Nyanya And Kuje Bomb Blast In Court Today (Pics) by paidangel: 5:20pm On Jan 21, 2016
Olisa Metuh's prison mates. grin grin grin
Re: Masterminds Of Nyanya And Kuje Bomb Blast In Court Today (Pics) by TeamSimple(m): 5:24pm On Jan 21, 2016
melvinjames:
Someone once said:
"The war against Boko Haram is a war against the north"

Don't expect a conviction, their brother is now in charge.
How many did GEJ convict?
Re: Masterminds Of Nyanya And Kuje Bomb Blast In Court Today (Pics) by Eazydeek(m): 5:29pm On Jan 21, 2016
melvinjames:
Someone once said: "The war against Boko Haram is a war against the north"
U go school at all?
Re: Masterminds Of Nyanya And Kuje Bomb Blast In Court Today (Pics) by GeneralShepherd(m): 5:34pm On Jan 21, 2016
iyke926:
Ndi abokki without sense. No need for court.. Just tie them to a tree... Use an RPG to blast them to pieces. That's the best way to send them to see their 72 underaged virgins.

When will we as Nigerians understand innocent until proven guilty?!
Re: Masterminds Of Nyanya And Kuje Bomb Blast In Court Today (Pics) by cybriz82(m): 5:34pm On Jan 21, 2016
Handcuff dn finish ni? Chain for leg n neck nko?
Re: Masterminds Of Nyanya And Kuje Bomb Blast In Court Today (Pics) by melvinjames: 5:34pm On Jan 21, 2016
TeamSimple:

How many did GEJ convict?

If he had got them convicted you Northerners would still see it as a war against the north.

The man who released (I think kabiru Sokoto) is today back in the ranks of the Nigerian Police force.

1 Like

Re: Masterminds Of Nyanya And Kuje Bomb Blast In Court Today (Pics) by Eazydeek(m): 5:34pm On Jan 21, 2016
APCcrimesHD:
Bubu's brothers... grin

A FIGHT AGAINST BOKO HARAM IS A FIGHT AGAINST THE NORTH.... Dullarddinho Bubu

Biafra pikin sorry oh ... May you cry like this till 2019 and beyond oh
Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Masterminds Of Nyanya And Kuje Bomb Blast In Court Today (Pics) by kunyeo(m): 5:37pm On Jan 21, 2016
melvinjames:
Someone once said:
"The war against Boko Haram is a war against the north"

Just listen to yourself!
Re: Masterminds Of Nyanya And Kuje Bomb Blast In Court Today (Pics) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 21, 2016
GeneralShepherd:

If they have confessed, what's the essence of court??
Re: Masterminds Of Nyanya And Kuje Bomb Blast In Court Today (Pics) by kozmokaz(m): 5:39pm On Jan 21, 2016
GeneralShepherd:

tell dat to efcc and buhari
ooo has KANU. dasuki and metu bin proven guilty ?

1 Like

Re: Masterminds Of Nyanya And Kuje Bomb Blast In Court Today (Pics) by teebaxy(m): 5:43pm On Jan 21, 2016
There is a similarity between this prison officers and NYSC Khaki
Re: Masterminds Of Nyanya And Kuje Bomb Blast In Court Today (Pics) by Bloggz74(m): 5:48pm On Jan 21, 2016
Kastonkastroll:
Like boko haram members like IPOB( Indigenous people of biya-fura) youths. No difference!!!

The only difference is IPOB suspects were either handcuffed or striped naked while Boko suspects were strolling gallantly clothes on.
Lols,,,,,,na joke I dey Oooo!
Re: Masterminds Of Nyanya And Kuje Bomb Blast In Court Today (Pics) by Eazydeek(m): 5:52pm On Jan 21, 2016
APCcrimesHD:
Dulapo Bubu...Failure is yours IJN!

See the maggot praying for the failure a whole president of a nation's ?

If I may ask you brother prayer warrior

1. What have you achieved in this life of yours ?
2. Is there anybody in your family or generation that has / will attain such height ?
3. Do you fear God or you worship at Okija shrine ?
4. How would you feel if I pray for your father's failure too?
5. How would you feel getting stoned after that dumb comment of yours ?

Respect humans, stop playing politics with everything
Even GEJ that lost the election has gotten over it, he's touring over the world now enjoying his retirement

While you taking panadol for his headache ??
Or Buhari sacked your daddy or collect your dad's wife ? If NO

Then why do you pray for his downfall like your family or you will not suffer from it also, you ignorant youths beat the drums for PMB's failure or death ... Like you won't partake in it when war breaks out ...

Think beyond political or ethnic reasoning before you comment on social media.

I know you'll flood my post with curses & abusive words, am used to your type..
Re: Masterminds Of Nyanya And Kuje Bomb Blast In Court Today (Pics) by PhockPhockMan: 5:52pm On Jan 21, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

What exactly should I say?

You must prepare to defend your earlier positions on this matter when a certain young man is brought to court on chains, because it will certainly happen.

1 Like

Re: Masterminds Of Nyanya And Kuje Bomb Blast In Court Today (Pics) by Eazydeek(m): 5:54pm On Jan 21, 2016
Keystonn:
No one cuffed them .. They are using their hand freely as they like to cover their faces..

Fucck one Nigeria
Fucck buhari
Fucck Apc

Cry cry Biafra pikin hahahahaha
Re: Masterminds Of Nyanya And Kuje Bomb Blast In Court Today (Pics) by GeneralShepherd(m): 5:59pm On Jan 21, 2016
iyke926:

If they have confessed, what's the essence of court??

Confessional statements can be obtained through torture!
Re: Masterminds Of Nyanya And Kuje Bomb Blast In Court Today (Pics) by GeneralShepherd(m): 6:00pm On Jan 21, 2016
kozmokaz:

tell dat to efcc and buhari

ooo has KANU. dasuki and metu bin proven guilty ?

And did I support any of those actions on Kanu, Dasuki and Metuh?
Re: Masterminds Of Nyanya And Kuje Bomb Blast In Court Today (Pics) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 21, 2016
Keneking:
Great
Re: Masterminds Of Nyanya And Kuje Bomb Blast In Court Today (Pics) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 21, 2016
GeneralShepherd:

Confessional statements can be obtained through torture!
Hmm... that's true, General. But they look guilty to me sad
Re: Masterminds Of Nyanya And Kuje Bomb Blast In Court Today (Pics) by kozmokaz(m): 6:05pm On Jan 21, 2016
GeneralShepherd:

And did I support any of those actions on Kanu, Dasuki and Metuh?
. grin
who are u asking?
Re: Masterminds Of Nyanya And Kuje Bomb Blast In Court Today (Pics) by GodpunishBuhari: 6:07pm On Jan 21, 2016
PhockPhockMan:
Yet, my friends like TonyeBarcanista, omenka and Ngeneukwunu will argue with their lives that once you're in prison custody, you must come to court handcuffed.

Dia is God o o.

The people you mentioned are zombies whose senses are lost forever, the protection seeker will do everything to find favour with his former comrade hence the support

2 Likes

Re: Masterminds Of Nyanya And Kuje Bomb Blast In Court Today (Pics) by billyG(m): 6:09pm On Jan 21, 2016
APCcrimesHD:
Bubu's brothers... grin

A FIGHT AGAINST BOKO HARAM IS A FIGHT AGAINST THE NORTH.... Dullarddinho Bubu
Boko Haram are our Brothers we cannot just kill them....Clueless Jona.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kogi 2015 Governorship Election Result (Pictured) / Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal / Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.