Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Military Confirms Arrest Of Niger Delta Avengers, Masterminds Of Chevron Attacks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Confirms Arrest Of Niger Delta Avengers, Masterminds Of Chevron Attacks (34571 Views)

We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta / Ultimate Warriors of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands 60% Oil Bloc / The Foolishness Of Niger Delta Avengers And Stupidity Of Chevron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Military Confirms Arrest Of Niger Delta Avengers, Masterminds Of Chevron Attacks by maupe: 11:26pm On May 15, 2016
The Defence Headquarters (DHQ) has confirmed the arrest of suspected members of the resurgent militant group, the Niger Delta Avengers (NDA) who were allegedly responsible for the attacks on oil pipelines.

The latest arrest, which is the first since the new group emerged, was disclosed on Sunday by the Director of Defence Information (DDI), Brig-Gen. Rabe Abubakar, who has in several instances vowed to apprehend the perpetrators.

“This is to confirm the arrest of some suspected members of Niger Delta Avengers. Investigation is currently on going,” Abubakar said .

He assured that the “military will continue to do its best to guard strategic facilities and provide security to lives and property”.

He noted that the military actions is in line with our rule of engagement, adding that the arrested suspects are behind the recent attacks at the Chevron oil facilities.

The Defence Spokesman also urged the “community and traditional rulers and patriotic citizens to cooperate with us in our efforts to get rid of criminals in our great country”.

Abubakar had in a previous statement vowed that the militants will be treated as criminals and that the security forces will leave no stone unturned to apprehend the perpetrators.

www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/05/15/military-confirms-arrest-of-ndelta-avengers-masterminds-of-chevron-attacks/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Confirms Arrest Of Niger Delta Avengers, Masterminds Of Chevron Attacks by bishopkay: 11:26pm On May 15, 2016
Chai Propaganda ooooooo. Believe me if you want to be a proficient politician in Nigeria, u must take a year's class in propaganda from the APC government. I give it to them, they are just too good!!!

Then since them hitherto talk say dem no get face, why not at least display their faces for us to see... abi dem dey arrest ghost

Then that guy called fulanimafia, hmmm... I've been observing your posts as concern this NDA mata and I can only say:

Bros eye when no see no go know! Rag tag?? Owkay kwantinu

FTC for the first time since joining NL 6 years ago!!! Hehehe...nothing special about it sha undecided

78 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Military Confirms Arrest Of Niger Delta Avengers, Masterminds Of Chevron Attacks by Asquare49(m): 11:27pm On May 15, 2016
Owk
Re: Military Confirms Arrest Of Niger Delta Avengers, Masterminds Of Chevron Attacks by bettercreature(m): 11:27pm On May 15, 2016
Lol.. ..what a waste of time,i see no way out of this bombing without round table negotiation

3 Likes

Re: Military Confirms Arrest Of Niger Delta Avengers, Masterminds Of Chevron Attacks by dechriscool(m): 11:32pm On May 15, 2016
Buhari and his handlers just light up a lighter in a fuel station.Niger delta militants activities are liken to a cog- wheel activity which rotate endlessly.Buhari should ask Obasanjo after the suppression of the "kaaima declaration"peace full protest by ijaw youth council in Bayelsa in 2000 and the subsequent massacred in Odi.What was the consequences of his actions.
Taking violence to suppress violence will only birth a bigger violence.There are so many foot soldiers of these militants.These foot soldiers are sympathetic to the course of their masters.They operate in a cult group manner.
Take these guys on a round table discussions.By so doing you know who are your enemies and how to get to them when the needs arises.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Military Confirms Arrest Of Niger Delta Avengers, Masterminds Of Chevron Attacks by alizma: 11:36pm On May 15, 2016
with the help of telecom companies, it shouldn't take longer time to nail the guys.

16 Likes

Re: Military Confirms Arrest Of Niger Delta Avengers, Masterminds Of Chevron Attacks by fulanimafia: 11:39pm On May 15, 2016
I trust General Buratai's army to crush the ragtag militants in no time. If it means that they will be leveled completely for sanity to return, then by all means the military should not hesitate.

We are waiting to hear the cries of human rights abuses once pictures of the criminals mangled carcasses start to appear on this forum so we will remind them of their empty Chestbeating, just like the misguided poster below me.

The sad thing is that the unfortunate Niger Deltans will be the ones to suffer the environmental effects of the oil spills from the pipelines destroyed by their foolish kinsmen, while iPods that keep cheering the criminals on remain unaffected by the immediate consequences.

IPOB - deceiving the SS since 1966 sad

128 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Military Confirms Arrest Of Niger Delta Avengers, Masterminds Of Chevron Attacks by iflywithbuhari(f): 11:41pm On May 15, 2016
This is SUPERSTORY. Nextweek the APC Avengers will strike again, and the military will make another round of arrests, and the week after that they will strike again, and we will be caught in a vicious cycle of no light, no fuel and chaos everywhere. The President, should in the interest of all, get off his high horse, swallow his pride and pick up the Avengers call.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Military Confirms Arrest Of Niger Delta Avengers, Masterminds Of Chevron Attacks by madridguy(m): 11:41pm On May 15, 2016
Good news.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Confirms Arrest Of Niger Delta Avengers, Masterminds Of Chevron Attacks by Dollyak(f): 11:46pm On May 15, 2016
This is merely peppering the cracks. Still doesn't address the fundamental social breakdown causing some of these conflicts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Confirms Arrest Of Niger Delta Avengers, Masterminds Of Chevron Attacks by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 15, 2016
Garri has increased

3 Likes

Re: Military Confirms Arrest Of Niger Delta Avengers, Masterminds Of Chevron Attacks by EasternLeopard: 11:48pm On May 15, 2016
The military should check well again. That group is faceless

8 Likes

Re: Military Confirms Arrest Of Niger Delta Avengers, Masterminds Of Chevron Attacks by iflywithbuhari(f): 11:52pm On May 15, 2016
EasternLeopard:
Don't mind em. They want to play Stop and Search wayo for us. We have watched one too many episodes of Crime Fighters to fall for that one.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Military Confirms Arrest Of Niger Delta Avengers, Masterminds Of Chevron Attacks by fulanimafia: 11:53pm On May 15, 2016
EasternLeopard:

14 Likes

Re: Military Confirms Arrest Of Niger Delta Avengers, Masterminds Of Chevron Attacks by incomintop: 11:57pm On May 15, 2016
The founder of boko haram was arrested and killed still boko haram grow to become the most deadliest group on earth
Buhari should address the Niger delta issue and liv all this military propaganda and lies

20 Likes

Re: Military Confirms Arrest Of Niger Delta Avengers, Masterminds Of Chevron Attacks by permanentgrace(m): 11:57pm On May 15, 2016
God punish Buhari and his useless government/cabinet.

14 Likes

Re: Military Confirms Arrest Of Niger Delta Avengers, Masterminds Of Chevron Attacks by mbaboy(m): 12:04am On May 16, 2016
Don't be deceived the avengers are well equipped...buhari should apply wisdom and diplomacy. Wisdom is profitable to direct
fulanimafia:
I trust General Buratai's army to crush the ragtag militants in no time. If it means that they will be leveled completely for sanity to return, then by all means I'm sure the military will not hesitate.

We are waiting to hear the cries of human rights abuses once pictures of the criminals mangled carcasses start to appear on this forum so we will remind them of their empty Chestbeating, just like the misguided poster below me.

The sad thing is that the unfortunate Niger Deltans will be the ones to suffer the environmental effects of the oil spills from the pipelines destroyed by their foolish kinsmen, while iPods that keep cheering the criminals on remain unaffected by the immediate consequences.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Confirms Arrest Of Niger Delta Avengers, Masterminds Of Chevron Attacks by fulanimafia: 12:13am On May 16, 2016
mbaboy:
Don't be deceived the avengers are well equipped...buhari should apply wisdom and diplomacy. The Bible say wisdom is profitable to direct

Wisdom is needed on the part of the scAvengers who KNOW they cannot face the Nigerian military, and KNOW that it is their lands, rivers, livelihood and jobs that are being destroyed every time a pipeline is blown. Even suicide bombers are not as STUPI.D as those boys whose generations unborn might suffer the effects of their ecological destruction.

Buratai defeated ISIS and Dasuki backed Boko Haram militants who love death and dying, talk less of ragtag creek rats that love life, ogogoro and money more than the cause they are agitating for.

No wonder they have been hiding under their girlfriends beds since the military arrived.

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Military Confirms Arrest Of Niger Delta Avengers, Masterminds Of Chevron Attacks by mbaboy(m): 12:21am On May 16, 2016
You called them ragtag creek rats but they carried out successful attacks on oil installations that affected Nigerian economy adversely. Am not in support of them but am curious why the army went after them immediately while the Fulani herdsmen hacking people's head are walking freely. According to our Mohammed Buhari they are from libya
fulanimafia:

Wisdom is needed on the part of the scAvengers who KNOW they cannot face the Nigerian military, and KNOW that it is their lands, rivers, livelihood and jobs that are being destroyed every time a pipeline is blown.

Buratai defeated ISIS and Dasuki backed Boko Haram militants who love death and dying, talk less of ragtag creek rats that love life, ogogoro and money more than the cause they are agitating for.

No wonder they have been hiding under their girlfriends beds since the military arrived.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Confirms Arrest Of Niger Delta Avengers, Masterminds Of Chevron Attacks by fulanimafia: 12:25am On May 16, 2016
mbaboy:
You called them ragtag creek rats but they carried out successful attacks on oil installations that affected Nigerian economy adversely. Am not in support of them but am curious why the army went after them immediately while the Fulani herdsmen hacking people's head are walking freely. According to our Mohammed Buhari they are from libya

Since you're not in support of the militants, I can only assume you have a sound mind which is a good thing, however the fact that you seem completely ignorant of Buhari's directive to the military to crush the criminal herdsmen, forces me to review my assumption.

29 Likes

Re: Military Confirms Arrest Of Niger Delta Avengers, Masterminds Of Chevron Attacks by Nobody: 12:29am On May 16, 2016
fulanimafia:
I trust General Buratai's army to crush the ragtag militants in no time. If it means that they will be leveled completely for sanity to return, then by all means I'm sure the military will not hesitate.

I made a similar statement yesterday and all the IPOD youths descended upon me with a barge of insults, but i will repeat it again:The avengers will be crushed in a few months, and we will resurrect all their nairaland supporter's threads and rub our victory in their faces

31 Likes

Re: Military Confirms Arrest Of Niger Delta Avengers, Masterminds Of Chevron Attacks by cktheluckyman: 12:33am On May 16, 2016
fulanimafia:

Since you're not in support of the militants, I can only assume you have a sound mind which is a good thing, however the fact that you seem completely ignorant of Buhari's directive to the military to crush the criminal herdsmen, forces me to review my assumption.

If you think storming villages and picking up innocemt youths is enough to stop the avengers then you are on a very long thing.This would even provoke them to carry out more bombings!!! Buhari does not know what he is playing with.From 2.2 million barrels/day we are now down to 1.3million and he has not learnt any thing from that!!

5 Likes

Re: Military Confirms Arrest Of Niger Delta Avengers, Masterminds Of Chevron Attacks by fulanimafia: 12:34am On May 16, 2016
kropotkin11:
I made a similar statement yesterday and all the IPOD youths descended upon me with a barge of insults, but i will repeat it again:The avengers will be crushed in a few months, and we will resurrect all their nairaland supporter's threads and rub our victory in their faces

Once you realize these are the same people that wake their fathers with a sliding tackle, their insults will bounce off you like bubbles wink

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Confirms Arrest Of Niger Delta Avengers, Masterminds Of Chevron Attacks by cktheluckyman: 12:35am On May 16, 2016
kropotkin11:

Continue ranting online!!b what even makes you sure the arrested youths are even members of the NDA? Has the military been able to foil any of their attacks? Was anyone of them ever caught in action?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Confirms Arrest Of Niger Delta Avengers, Masterminds Of Chevron Attacks by cktheluckyman: 12:37am On May 16, 2016
fulanimafia:

Once you realize these are the same people that wake their fathers with a sliding tackle, their insults will bounce off you like bubbles wink

I don't always seem to see this "patriotic" side of you when the topic is about your muderous fulani herdmen kinsmen wrecking havoc across the south and MB? See how you are all over this thread forming macho!! Expect to hear from the NDA very soon.

2 Likes

Re: Military Confirms Arrest Of Niger Delta Avengers, Masterminds Of Chevron Attacks by fulanimafia: 12:41am On May 16, 2016
cktheluckyman:

If you think storming villages and picking up innocemt youths is enough to stop the avengers then you are on a very long thing.This would even provoke them to carry out more bombings!!! Buhari does not know what he is playing with.From 2.2 million barrels/day we are now down to 1.3million and he has not learnt any thing from that!!

There's nothing innocent about criminal saboteurs, they have been warned to cease and desist but they want to test the resolve of the Military.

They will get what they're begging for, instead of your likes who are educated to enlighten them on the foolishness of bombing their environment back into the 19th century and destroying the rivers that their fathers fish from with oil from the destroyed pipelines...you are wickedly urging them to do more harm to their livelihood while you sit in your shops.

In case you've not realized, it's building and construction season in the North and the West, you can keep cheering the misguided impoverished deltans to continue their season of destruction.

21 Likes

Re: Military Confirms Arrest Of Niger Delta Avengers, Masterminds Of Chevron Attacks by fulanimafia: 12:44am On May 16, 2016
cktheluckyman:

I don't always seem to see this "patriotic" side of you when the topic is about your muderous fulani herdmen kinsmen wrecking havoc across the south and MB? See how you are all over this thread forming macho!! Expect to hear from the NDA very soon.

I have always called for the crushing of the bloody murderous herdsmen and its public knowledge on this forum, so your lame comeback is dead on arrival.

@ bolded...What are you waiting for? Swerve.

12 Likes

Re: Military Confirms Arrest Of Niger Delta Avengers, Masterminds Of Chevron Attacks by Nobody: 12:52am On May 16, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Continue ranting online!!b what even makes you sure the arrested youths are even members of the NDA? Has the military been able to foil any of their attacks? Was anyone of them ever caught in action?
IPOB youth, are you prepared to pick up an AK47 or an explosive device and head out of your region to confront the Nigerian military in the Nigerdelta?

16 Likes

Re: Military Confirms Arrest Of Niger Delta Avengers, Masterminds Of Chevron Attacks by ritababe(f): 12:59am On May 16, 2016
mbaboy:

I wonder too oh
Nigeria which way everything is all about tribe.
Re: Military Confirms Arrest Of Niger Delta Avengers, Masterminds Of Chevron Attacks by henroe2k2(m): 1:14am On May 16, 2016
na wash.... catch fire...
Re: Military Confirms Arrest Of Niger Delta Avengers, Masterminds Of Chevron Attacks by cktheluckyman: 2:06am On May 16, 2016
fulanimafia:

There's nothing innocent about criminal saboteurs, they have been warned to cease and desist but they want to test the resolve of the Military.

They will get what they're begging for, instead of your likes who are educated to enlighten them on the foolishness of bombing their environment back into the 19th century and destroying the rivers that their fathers fish from with oil from the destroyed pipelines...you are wickedly urging them to do more harm to their livelihood while you sit in your shops.

In case you've not realized, it's building and construction season in the North and the West, you can keep cheering the misguided impoverished deltans to continue their season of destruction.

Lolz!! Building and construction indeed in the north and sw!! Let me see where you will get the money to do your building and construction.very soon it will be just 500,000 barrels/day

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message / The Comrade In Oshiomhole Has Died, He's Now Wearing Imported Safari Suits -Wike / Buhari Eligibility Suit Withdrawn. 22/04/2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.