Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,274 members, 7,864,404 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:40 PM

Davido Signs Deal With Sony BMG Music New York - 9janewsarena.com - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Signs Deal With Sony BMG Music New York - 9janewsarena.com (27897 Views)

Davido Signs Deal With First Bank. Fans React With Funny Comments / Tekno Signs Deal With Sony Music Worldwide (Photos) / Davido Signs J Ice To DMW As Both Fly Private Jet (pics,vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Signs Deal With Sony BMG Music New York - 9janewsarena.com by RichYoungNigga: 4:38pm On Jan 26, 2016
Hakagure:
folks actually just arrange a Jersey Address and go to a Jersey DMV.

How do they do that ??
Do they have a home address in New Jersey ??
Why would they register in another state
Re: Davido Signs Deal With Sony BMG Music New York - 9janewsarena.com by linearity: 6:23pm On Jan 26, 2016
Hakagure:
Very funny, I am talking street you are talking theory, when last you go NY ask the people with tags where dem get Jersey tags. You should investigate before you spout pure nonsense.

Edit your original post to include the word 'street' or to obtain a driver's vehicle tag under deception.

I made a good faith effort to educate you on how vehicle works and it is not theory, that is the legal way to obtain it period!

I have read your other response to someone else, who essentially backed my viewpoint and your response was that people use NJ address.

I will agree that, some people do that; but the truth is, they do not do it simply because vehicle tags are cheaper in NJ, the price difference is about $50.00. I have to check my e-pass records now, but if my guess is right to cross any of the bridges/tunnels between NJ/NJ, it cost one nothing less that $25.00; it is the same penny wise pound foolish decisions that makes people to $25 tolls into NJ from NY just because gasses are a few cents cheaper in NJ.

You also failed to mention that, that NY resident must also give up his/her NY license and obtain a NJ license before they will be able to obtain a NJ vehicle and that, it is illegal for a NY resident to have an out of state driver's license. If move into NY newly, you normally have 30 days to give up your out of state license and tags for NY's, otherwise you are a seating duck or targets for tickets, being pulled over, etc.

Now, the only reason anyone living in NY will go through the stress to maintain a NJ driver's license and plates as against those of NY, may be because they stay in a shitty neighborhood in NY with astronomical insurance ratings, or their credits is shitty and either of those factors can shoot up their vehicle insurance bill and as such, they will ride on someone else insurance policy in NJ.

People who do things like these, spoils it for everyone. New Jerseyans pay higher property taxes, sometimes 3x or 4x what NY property owners pay, thereby subsidizing other services that New Yorkers come over to leech on.
Re: Davido Signs Deal With Sony BMG Music New York - 9janewsarena.com by Hakagure: 9:01pm On Jan 26, 2016
Ignore my churlishness, being overly reactive.

You have an excellent point, penny wise and pound foolish.
linearity:

Edit your original post to include the word 'street' or to obtain a driver's vehicle tag under deception.

I made a good faith effort to educate you on how vehicle works and it is not theory, that is the legal way to obtain it period!

I have read your other response to someone else, who essentially backed my viewpoint and your response was that people use NJ address.

I will agree that, some people do that; but the truth is, they do not do it simply because vehicle tags are cheaper in NJ, the price difference is about $50.00. I have to check my e-pass records now, but if my guess is right to cross any of the bridges/tunnels between NJ/NJ, it cost one nothing less that $25.00; it is the same penny wise pound foolish decisions that makes people to $25 tolls into NJ from NY just because gasses are a few cents cheaper in NJ.

You also failed to mention that, that NY resident must also give up his/her NY license and obtain a NJ license before they will be able to obtain a NJ vehicle and that, it is illegal for a NY resident to have an out of state driver's license. If move into NY newly, you normally have 30 days to give up your out of state license and tags for NY's, otherwise you are a seating duck or targets for tickets, being pulled over, etc.

Now, the only reason anyone living in NY will go through the stress to maintain a NJ driver's license and plates as against those of NY, may be because they stay in a shitty neighborhood in NY with astronomical insurance ratings, or their credits is shitty and either of those factors can shoot up their vehicle insurance bill and as such, they will ride on someone else insurance policy in NJ.

People who do things like these, spoils it for everyone. New Jerseyans pay higher property taxes, sometimes 3x or 4x what NY property owners pay, thereby subsidizing other services that New Yorkers come over to leech on.
Re: Davido Signs Deal With Sony BMG Music New York - 9janewsarena.com by okitejoseph: 7:51am On Nov 03, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mr Ibu's Son, Jeffrey's Birthday Celebration In Pictures / Actress Ebube Nwagbo Rocks Cleveage-Baring Outfit (Photos) / Old Picture Of Segun Arinze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.