Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,986 members, 7,814,362 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

3 Things You Should Never Lie To You Kids About - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 3 Things You Should Never Lie To You Kids About (763 Views)

I Just Said A Big Lie To Run Away From My Son / Nigeria:How To Get The Best Nanny For You Kids- A Step By Step Process. / This Is What You Get When You Lie To Your Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Things You Should Never Lie To You Kids About by hearts6055(m): 5:03pm On Jan 21, 2016
Okay Theres an age they get to when they start asking questions about where babies come from, Who's my Dad and all that.
But here are three things you should never lie to them about

1. Death

Whether it's a friend or a grandparent, it's never easy to tell a child that a loved one is gone. But using elaborate metaphors or avoiding the topic altogether only sets you up for trouble in the future.

It is better to tell your child the truth, tailoring the talk to their age. And if you're scared to tackle the topic, there are plenty of books to help.

2. Where Babies Come From ...............
for more visit http://www.newsphases.com/2015/12/3-things-you-should-never-lie-to-your.html

(1) (Reply)

Different Btw How To Make Man And Woman Happy / For People Who Are Not Ashamed Of Asking For Help!!! / A Day To Christmas What Are Your Wishes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.