Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

I Just Said A Big Lie To Run Away From My Son - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Just Said A Big Lie To Run Away From My Son (913 Views)

I Want To Run Away From Home / Why Did My Wife Lie To Me? / Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Said A Big Lie To Run Away From My Son by royalguy123(m): 2:36pm On Jun 28, 2018
Good pm, fellow NLs.Sometimes fatherhood is very interesting and funny.
My little boy of two years old was monitoring my movements when I visited his mom this afternoon,I have bought goods for him to eat yet he his insisting of going home.
I just tell him to pick up his clothes that I am going to call the keke man when he went to meet his mom behold Daddy ran away from his son.!!!
what's your own lies you have told your children sometimes ago, Parental life is sweet!!!.

1 Like

Re: I Just Said A Big Lie To Run Away From My Son by greatnaija01: 2:37pm On Jun 28, 2018
you are a GOOD FATHER.

keep it up man

royalguy123:
Good pm, fellow NLs.Sometimes fatherhood is very interesting and funny.
My little boy of two years old was monitoring my movements when I visited his mom this afternoon,I have bought goods for him to eat yet he his insisting of going home.
I just tell him to pick up his clothes that I am going to call the keke man when he went to meet his mom behold Daddy ran away from his son.!!!
what's your own lies you have told your children sometimes ago, Parental life is sweet!!!.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Said A Big Lie To Run Away From My Son by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 28, 2018
Not cool.

At that age, You shaping up his brain for mistrust, If you continue in that manner, he would a hard time trusting people.

4 Likes

Re: I Just Said A Big Lie To Run Away From My Son by Naijawebmaster: 3:06pm On Jun 28, 2018
Is this what makes Parental life sweet?
As a father and a responsible one, let your YES be YES and NO be NO! You will unconsciously train your children to stay true to their words when they grow.

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.

6 Likes

Re: I Just Said A Big Lie To Run Away From My Son by chii8(f): 7:56pm On Jun 28, 2018
Simply tell the child, you will get him his favourite snacks on your way back if he will be a good boy to mummy.... meanwhile we need to be firm at with our children sometimes.
That's how my sister's son follows her even to the toilet.
Re: I Just Said A Big Lie To Run Away From My Son by grafixdon: 8:21pm On Jun 28, 2018
I'm 100% sure he's your first child. E dey shark u. U go still lie more than 1000times. U just dey start.

1 Like

Re: I Just Said A Big Lie To Run Away From My Son by MsFaith: 9:45pm On Jun 28, 2018
When he grows up now and start lying to you and everyone else, you will carry cane and start flogging him forgetting you lead by example undecided
Re: I Just Said A Big Lie To Run Away From My Son by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 28, 2018
Not good at all..... lying to kids, teach them to mistrust and lie to people too. And guess what when that boy learns to lie too, guess who will lie to first....You!! cos u tought him. What exactly will happen to the child if you say NO bluntly?? He will cry, yea?! But tomorrow he will know your No is No and Yes is Yes. And will also be very decisive. Btw you went to see His mom?? Isn't His mom your wife??

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant And Nursing Mothers / / New Baby Bottle Warmer 7k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.