Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Boko Haram Bombers Arraigned I'm Court Today Without Handcuffs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Bombers Arraigned I'm Court Today Without Handcuffs (1231 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Abuja High Court In Handcuffs Ahead Of His Bail Hearing.PICS / EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence / Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Handcuffs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Bombers Arraigned I'm Court Today Without Handcuffs by TechWalker007: 5:45pm On Jan 21, 2016
I decided to post this because Manu Buharists argued that Olisa Metuh was handcuffed because he was brought in from the Nigerian Prisons. Others claim Ogwuche and Kabiru Sokoto were arraigned during Jonathan's regime hence Jonathan is to blame.
This they did justifying the handcuffs on Metuh.

Well, today, Thursday 21st January 2016, Nyanya and Kuje Boko Haram bombers were brought from the Nigerian Prisons to court without cuffs.

This clearly debunks the weak arguements Buharists used to justify how Metuh was treated.

This government won't last forever, whatever evil it establishes will someday be uses against them.
Time will tell.

Re: Boko Haram Bombers Arraigned I'm Court Today Without Handcuffs by TechWalker007: 5:49pm On Jan 21, 2016
Let me see the next line of excuse that zombies will use this time. We have brought in vindictive cowards as leaders. The very vehicle that brought them into power they want to destroy. Their time will be cut short!
Re: Boko Haram Bombers Arraigned I'm Court Today Without Handcuffs by agabaI23(m): 5:50pm On Jan 21, 2016
They are not Metuh or PDP spokesman

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Bombers Arraigned I'm Court Today Without Handcuffs by jlinkd78(m): 5:55pm On Jan 21, 2016
Northernocracy! I hate injustice. Real terrorist suspects with no cuffs but an accused of 5% territory twice in cuffs. All those dat supported d Metuh injustice saying cos it was prison shd hide dia faces in shame. Am sure come 25th too Nnamdi Kalu will appear in chains at d court to further embarrass and humiliate a section of d country.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Bombers Arraigned I'm Court Today Without Handcuffs by Mynd44: 6:04pm On Jan 21, 2016
The decision to restrain suspects being transported is at the discretion of the officers at that instance.

Besides do cuffs kill?
Does the use of cuffs take anything from a suspect?
Does it make them anymore guilty/innocent?
This pettiness is just nauseating

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Bombers Arraigned I'm Court Today Without Handcuffs by phemmyutd(m): 6:08pm On Jan 21, 2016
is this OP so stupid and blind to see the handcuff ohhh you are using 1.1" screen

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Bombers Arraigned I'm Court Today Without Handcuffs by KwoiZabo(m): 6:09pm On Jan 21, 2016
This is Lamido coming from prison and not EFCC custody yet no cuffs. There is God O
Re: Boko Haram Bombers Arraigned I'm Court Today Without Handcuffs by minifuworld: 6:10pm On Jan 21, 2016
TechWalker007:
Let me see the next line of excuse that zombies will use this time. We have brought in vindictive cowards as leaders. The very vehicle that brought them into power they want to destroy. Their time will be cut short!
According to the NPS, putting handcuffs was at the discretion of the prison officer, who supervised his court appearance.
Re: Boko Haram Bombers Arraigned I'm Court Today Without Handcuffs by KwoiZabo(m): 6:11pm On Jan 21, 2016
This is Lamido from prison too not EFCC custody yet no cuffs. The worst part is that Metuh is not a government official so why won't they agitate for Biafra

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Bombers Arraigned I'm Court Today Without Handcuffs by doctokwus: 6:14pm On Jan 21, 2016
Not putting some of these guys in cuffs is actually wickedness on the part of the prison authorities and a calculated set-up:if they daré try escaping or harming anyone ,they get killed.Their lives matter little to anyone at this point in time.
In Metuh's case, going by his unstable tendencies, he was being protected mainly from himself because the govt is more interested in his being alive to refund all the money he stole.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Bombers Arraigned I'm Court Today Without Handcuffs by dedollarman(m): 6:15pm On Jan 21, 2016
Short of word
Re: Boko Haram Bombers Arraigned I'm Court Today Without Handcuffs by Tolexander: 6:17pm On Jan 21, 2016
Mynd44:
The decision to restrain suspects being transported is at the discretion of the officers at that instance.

Besides do cuffs kill?
Don't "mynd" them!

Tafa Balogun appeared in court handcuffed, nobody heard about it. No Yoruba end cared!
Re: Boko Haram Bombers Arraigned I'm Court Today Without Handcuffs by Babalegba(m): 6:17pm On Jan 21, 2016
Karma is at work in the Metuh case.He abused his position to maltreat a teacher before. He should be shackled.
Re: Boko Haram Bombers Arraigned I'm Court Today Without Handcuffs by minifuworld: 6:18pm On Jan 21, 2016
TechWalker007:
but those guys were handcuffs abi na me no dey see very well?
Re: Boko Haram Bombers Arraigned I'm Court Today Without Handcuffs by arbitter: 6:21pm On Jan 21, 2016
This is what you are using as a front to bitch about the Govy these days? Seems like you're running out of ideas.

Then i again i expect nothing more from the breed of halfwits in this country
Re: Boko Haram Bombers Arraigned I'm Court Today Without Handcuffs by TechWalker007: 6:26pm On Jan 21, 2016
Mynd44:

Besides do cuffs kill?

There's a reason. APC and the present govt is known for media prosecution. It didn't start today.
They used the same tactics to demonize everyone in PDP when they were opposition.
That's the exact way they plan to run Nigeria.
Immediately an allegation is made against anyone from PDP, they are corrupt. But when it's against politicians who loot their states dry to fund Buhari's election, it's mere sponsored allegation.
Stop acting like you're not aware except you've been brainwashed with the same narratives.
It's a terrible precedence this govt is setting. Where a group of people can never be wrong and another can never be right. Remember they won't be in power forever. And for your argument, it's as weak as it can get.
Discretion bawo?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Bombers Arraigned I'm Court Today Without Handcuffs by TechWalker007: 6:28pm On Jan 21, 2016
minifuworld:
but those guys were handcuffs abi na me no dey see very well?
Just one in the first picture, the others are not handcuffed
Re: Boko Haram Bombers Arraigned I'm Court Today Without Handcuffs by TechWalker007: 6:30pm On Jan 21, 2016
arbitter:
This is what you are using as a front to bitch about the Govy these days? Seems like you're running out of ideas.

Then i again i expect nothing more from the breed of halfwits in this country

I do not expect you to have brains really. People like you have been configured by default not to reason for him/herself
Re: Boko Haram Bombers Arraigned I'm Court Today Without Handcuffs by TechWalker007: 6:31pm On Jan 21, 2016
Babalegba:
Karma is at work in the Metuh case.He abused his position to maltreat a teacher before. He should be shackled.

And the terrorists who bombed teachers and children don't experience karma?
Re: Boko Haram Bombers Arraigned I'm Court Today Without Handcuffs by TechWalker007: 6:32pm On Jan 21, 2016
doctokwus:
Not putting some of these guys in cuffs is actually wickedness on the part of the prison authorities and a calculated set-up:if they daré try escaping or harming anyone ,they get killed.Their lives matter little to anyone at this point in time.
In Metuh's case, going by his unstable tendencies, he was being protected mainly from himself because the govt is more interested in his being alive to refund all the money he stole.

You are Metuh's psychologist I guess. Una get brain self? Who bewitched you?
Re: Boko Haram Bombers Arraigned I'm Court Today Without Handcuffs by TechWalker007: 6:33pm On Jan 21, 2016
KwoiZabo:
This is Lamido from prison too not EFCC custody yet no cuffs. The worst part is that Metuh is not a government official so why won't they agitate for Biafra

Don't mind these apc apologists who have sold their souls and brain that they can no longer think for themselves.
Re: Boko Haram Bombers Arraigned I'm Court Today Without Handcuffs by TechWalker007: 6:35pm On Jan 21, 2016
phemmyutd:
is this OP so stupid and blind to see the handcuff ohhh you are using 1.1" screen

Zombie, I uploaded myself. I deliberately put up the first pix that had ONLY ONE person cuffed to show that the prison officials knew to handcuff all but chose not to.
And these are known terrorists.
Re: Boko Haram Bombers Arraigned I'm Court Today Without Handcuffs by TechWalker007: 6:37pm On Jan 21, 2016
Nigeria is being ruled by dogs and baboons now.
And their followers are not different

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Bombers Arraigned I'm Court Today Without Handcuffs by PreyingMantis(m): 6:56pm On Jan 21, 2016
Mynd44:

Besides do cuffs kill?
Will you just shut it? Hypocrite!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Bombers Arraigned I'm Court Today Without Handcuffs by blazetitov: 7:03pm On Jan 21, 2016
This handcuff issue dey pain some people sha. I can feel the pain. Sorry for your pain and wailing. Metuh is not different from the suspects that are paraded on tv for crime. I understand that some people are mentally enslaved to poverty of the mind, body and soul to the extent of defending their slave master. But its just a handcuff, its no biggie. You people should be worried about how his defense lawyer will be able to defend him.
Re: Boko Haram Bombers Arraigned I'm Court Today Without Handcuffs by Babalegba(m): 7:12pm On Jan 21, 2016
TechWalker007:

And the terrorists who bombed teachers and children don't experience karma?
No need to worry, the same karma that caught up with Metuh will catch up with them eventually
Re: Boko Haram Bombers Arraigned I'm Court Today Without Handcuffs by arbitter: 8:04pm On Jan 21, 2016
TechWalker007:

I do not expect you to have brains really. People like you have been configured by default not to reason for him/herself

Oh pls, now youre just embarrassing yourself kid.

(1) (Reply)

Fayose Vs Buhari: The Best Economist & Your Camp / APC And Buhari Must Not By Their Greed Sell Us To Bill Gates / Photo: Ongoing Protest @ PHED Head Quarter Moscow Road Port Harcourt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.