Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,126 members, 7,852,837 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:44 AM

Abuse Of "Allah" By The Christians - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Abuse Of "Allah" By The Christians (3732 Views)

Warning To All The Christians Here...... / The Christians' Dialectic : Is Telekinesis God's Given Gift Or Demonic ? / I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Abuse Of "Allah" By The Christians by analice107: 11:16pm On Feb 20, 2016
adekhingz:

i appreciate what you just said bro. Myself,i used to think those islamic funadamentalists were acting according to the islamic law haven considered some verses of the holy qur'an talking about jihad (holy war),but however,contextual meaning of the quran is better explained through tafsirs (explanations) by islamic scholars e.g. Bn kathir. This english translations is just to give an insight into the simple interpretation w/o any deep explanation regarding the "cause,circumstances,and implicarions" under which each verse was revealed and used.
The worst is the lies. Are you implying that you, a Yoruba muslim understands Arabic more than the leader of Isis? He holds a PhD in Islamic law. Are you seriously saying he doesn't understand the Koran so is misinterpreting it?
You sound like a gentle man, so pls be one. Gentlemen didn't lie. Every thing the few thousand Islamic terrorists do is embedded in your Koran. The Isis and bh are following the footsteps of Muhammed the world's best of men.
If Muhammed were alive today, what the Isis and bh are doing is what he will do, and much worse. If you really consider and looking critically into the hadiths and Sunah Islam, these Isis bh are better people compared to Muhammed. .,

1 Like

Re: Abuse Of "Allah" By The Christians by analice107: 11:25pm On Feb 20, 2016
adekhingz:
I'm hearing that for the first time. Where did you read that Allah and yahweh is from jewish monilithic mythology?@coolusername
Ask him. I keep telling him that Yahweh and allahh are not the same, he won't listen.
When Yahweh was being worshipped by Jews and Christians in mecca and Medina, long before Muhammed was born, allahh was an Idol inside the Ka'aba. There was no mistaking the two as one. Muhammed followed the demons jibril's instruction, and elevated allahh and place it above the other 360 gods inside Ka'aba.

CoolUsername, have you heard now. A Muslim telling you that the two are not the same, get off taking them as one.
One is a father to his people. The other is a slave master to his followers. The other one declared Jesus his son, the other said, anyone who ascribes a son to him shd be killed. The other one spoke to his people from the beginning and is still speaking to them till today, the other, never spoke to anyone until Muhammed, and after Muhammed he died a natural death.
So you see? They are different.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Asiri Owo Nla / The Problems With God. / Afcon 2013 Finals Prophecy By Prophet Abiola Of (cmcm) Christ Miracle Church Mis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.