Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

The Christians' Dialectic : Is Telekinesis God's Given Gift Or Demonic ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christians' Dialectic : Is Telekinesis God's Given Gift Or Demonic ? (8524 Views)

"The Root Of Christmas Is Demonic" - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM / How Jesus Has Deceived The Christians / Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Christians' Dialectic : Is Telekinesis God's Given Gift Or Demonic ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:15pm On Apr 22, 2016
As a kid , I wanted to control objects without any physical interaction with them -to spin them , move them , and even levitate them . This desire was surely a velleity because it didnt arouse any true intention to prepare my mind for such "power" . Maybe I was not mature enough to handle such abilities . I had this prepossession that it was naturally possible even though I was not eager to know how despite my Christian beliefs .

So just yesterday , I stumbled on Telekinesis . I read about it , watched youtube videos of people who claim to posses such powers use them . I quickly understood the concept . I also read views from the skeptics who felt there are no scientific explanations for such abilities .

What is Telekinesis ?

Telekinesis or psycho-kinesis(PK) is the psychic ability to moving objects with the mind with no physical interaction with the objects . You can move practically anything !

How true is Telekinesis ?

Let's go down history's lane

Angelique Cottin

There have been claimants of psychokinetic ability throughout history. Angelique Cottin (ca. 1846) known as the "Electric Girl" of France was an alleged generator of PK activity. Cottin and her family claimed that she produced electric emanations that allowed her to move pieces of furniture and scissors across a room.

Stanisława Tomczyk

The Polish medium Stanisława Tomczyk active in the early 20th century claimed to be able to perform various acts of telekinesis, such as levitating objects, by way of an entity she called "Little Stasia". A photograph of her taken in 1909, which shows a pair of scissors "floating" in between her hands, is often found in books and other publications as an example of telekinesis. Scientists suspected Tomczyk performed her feats by the use of a fine thread or hair, running between her hands to lift and suspend the objects in the air. This was confirmed when psychical researchers who tested Tomczyk occasionally observed the thread.

India's Gurus
Many of India's "godmen" have claimed macro-PK abilities and demonstrated apparently miraculous phenomena in public, although as more controls are put in place to prevent trickery, fewer phenomena are produced.

Youtube Videos
There are lots of claimants of all ages performing and are monitored on camera . There are lots of exciting youtube videos with very convicing acts of Telekinesis .

How does it work?

It has to with Energy . Energy is everywhere , in us , in objects and we can make use of this energy to control the movements of objects without physically touching them .

First you have to prepare your mind . Clear any iota of doubt , improve your concentration on the object you want to manipulate , have a clear decision of how you wish to do your manipulation . The efficacy of this process depends on the weight of the object . Lighter objects are easier to move and heavier ones require so much freedom of mind , the flow of energy in you and concentration .

There are lots of ebooks to help you through this process .

Is Telekinesis a God given gift or demonic ?

Well with faith you can move mountains . But should we take this literally ?

Matthew 17 : 20

And He said to them, "Because of the littleness of your faith; for truly I say to you, if you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you.

We all know the people of the occult world possess such powers too but does that mean that its wrong for a christian to possess such abilities ?

So I call on people who the esoteric knowledge of nature's hidden secrets , people whose metiers are providing knowledge of the very recondite intricate secrets about Nature and the universe for their response on this .

cc : winner01 , sukkot , gatiano ,Muafrika2 , Joshthefirst bxcode , MrPresident1, unphilaz , Ishilove, Richirich713, OLAADEGBU, vooks, UyiIredia, Scholar8200 , DeepSight, malvisguy212
Re: The Christians' Dialectic : Is Telekinesis God's Given Gift Or Demonic ? by Nobody: 6:02am On Apr 23, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
As a kid , I wanted to control objects without any physical interaction with them -to spin them , move them , and even levitate them . This desire was surely a velleity because it didnt arouse any true intention to prepare my mind for such "power" . Maybe I was not mature enough to handle such abilities . I had this prepossession that it was naturally possible even though I was not eager to know how despite my Christian beliefs .

So just yesterday , I stumbled on Telekinesis . I read about it , watched youtube videos of people who claim to posses such powers use them . I quickly understood the concept . I also read views from the skeptics who felt there are no scientific explanations for such abilities .

What is Telekinesis ?

Telekinesis or psycho-kinesis(PK) is the psychic ability to moving objects with the mind with no physical interaction with the objects . You can move practically anything !

Angelique Cottin

There have been claimants of psychokinetic ability throughout history. Angelique Cottin (ca. 1846) known as the "Electric Girl" of France was an alleged generator of PK activity. Cottin and her family claimed that she produced electric emanations that allowed her to move pieces of furniture and scissors across a room.

Stanisława Tomczyk

The Polish medium Stanisława Tomczyk active in the early 20th century claimed to be able to perform various acts of telekinesis, such as levitating objects, by way of an entity she called "Little Stasia". A photograph of her taken in 1909, which shows a pair of scissors "floating" in between her hands, is often found in books and other publications as an example of telekinesis. Scientists suspected Tomczyk performed her feats by the use of a fine thread or hair, running between her hands to lift and suspend the objects in the air. This was confirmed when psychical researchers who tested Tomczyk occasionally observed the thread.

India's Gurus
Many of India's "godmen" have claimed macro-PK abilities and demonstrated apparently miraculous phenomena in public, although as more controls are put in place to prevent trickery, fewer phenomena are produced.

Youtube Videos
There are lots of claimants of all ages performing and are monitored on camera . There are lots of exciting youtube videos with very convicing acts of Telekinesis .

How does it work?

It has to with Energy . Energy is everywhere , in us , in objects and we can make use of this energy to control the movements of objects without physically touching them .

First you have to prepare your mind . Clear any aorta of doubt , improve your concentration on the object you want to manipulate , have a clear decision of how you wish to do your manipulation . The efficacy of this process depends on the weight of the object . Lighter objects are easier to move and heavier ones require so much freedom of mind , the flow of energy in you and concentration .

We all know the people of the occult world possess such powers too but does that mean that its wrong for a christian to possess such abilities ?

So I call on people who the esoteric knowledge of nature's hidden secrets , people whose metiers are providing knowledge of the very recondite intricate secrets about Nature and the universe for their response on this .

cc : winner01 , sukkot , gatiano ,Muafrika2 , Joshthefirst bxcode , MrPresident1, unphilaz , Ishilove, Richirich713, OLAADEGBU, vooks, UyiIredia, Scholar8200 , DeepSight, malvisguy212

In the Christian circles, we call anything that defies gravity, among other laws of nature a miracle.

Christ did alot of such, like walking on water, turning the chemical composition of water into wine, commanded storms to cease, etc. A christian with such abilities, which I have not come across, must be operating in a certain spiritual power called the working of miracles, which, according to Paul of Tarsus, is a gift of the Spirit of God.

So why is it not a commonplace occurrence? Better yet, why is our age so dry of miracles that some pastors resort to trickery? And why are witches able to perform "miracles"?

The Earth is ruled, governed by God through spiritual powers. Spiritual powers can either be good or evil. For now, the world is not yet liberated from the reign of all the powers of darkness. One of those powers is called death. It is thanks to death that the material, hardened part of the world exists in its current state. It wa the curse of Genesis that God gave death rule over men.

Genesis 2:17 |
But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

The laws of gravity, matter, etc are fuctions of this principality of death. Both the earth and men are bound by death. The material that existed before this was obviously very different from our worlds now. For one, people COULD NOT DIE. The Earth produced without the sweat that we have to give now. Death had no power over the earth or over men.

It is why Christ had to become flesh. He had to enter the Principality of death which held men captive. "Miracles" are also stopped by the same principality. That's why Christ, by submitting to death, and getting killed on the cross, gained entry into the Kingdom of death, intentionally, to war with it. He defeated death, that is why he could rise from its grip. He did get something out of it. Something that would be the gifts of the Spirit...

Eph 4:8 ... When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men. 9 (Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth?)

The captivity here refering to what held men captive. The thing that held men captive is in itself held captive by Christ. That is what it means that Christ is sitted above all principality. One of those principalities is death. So he has got power over it, powers that He will be employing to ressurect the dead with, the same power by which death could not hold him.

So Christians should be able to perform miracles. Christ thought it was as easy as just believing...

Matthew 21:21 |
Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Christians' Dialectic : Is Telekinesis God's Given Gift Or Demonic ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:40am On Apr 23, 2016
Muafrika2:

In the Christian circles, we call anything that defies gravity, among other laws of nature a miracle.

Christ did alot of such, like walking on water, turning the chemical composition of water into wine, commanded storms to cease, etc. A christian with such abilities, which I have not come across, must be operating in a certain spiritual power called the working of miracles, which, according to Paul of Tarsus, is a gift of the Spirit of God.

So why is it not a commonplace occurrence? Better yet, why is our age so dry of miracles that some pastors resort to trickery? And why are witches able to perform "miracles"?

The Earth is ruled, governed by God through spiritual powers. Spiritual powers can either be good or evil. For now, the world is not yet liberated from the reign of all the powers of darkness. One of those powers is called death. It is thanks to death that the material, hardened part of the world exists in its current state. It wa the curse of Genesis that God gave death rule over men.

Genesis 2:17 |
But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

The laws of gravity, matter, etc are fuctions of this principality of death. Both the earth and men are bound by death. The material that existed before this was obviously very different from our worlds now. For one, people COULD NOT DIE. The Earth produced without the sweat that we have to give now. Death had no power over the earth or over men.

It is why Christ had to become flesh. He had to enter the Principality of death which held men captive. "Miracles" are also stopped by the same principality. That's why Christ, by submitting to death, and getting killed on the cross, gained entry into the Kingdom of death, intentionally, to war with it. He defeated death, that is why he could rise from its grip. He did get something out of it. Something that would be the gifts of the Spirit...

Eph 4:8 ... When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men. 9 (Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth?)

The captivity here refering to what held men captive. The thing that held men captive is in itself held captive by Christ. That is what it means that Christ is sitted above all principality. One of those principalities is death. So he has got power over it, powers that He will be employing to ressurect the dead with, the same power by which death could not hold him.

So Christians should be able to perform miracles. Christ thought it was as easy as just believing...

Matthew 21:21 |
Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done.

Very nice from you bro .

1 Like

Re: The Christians' Dialectic : Is Telekinesis God's Given Gift Or Demonic ? by Peritus(m): 10:00am On Apr 23, 2016
Seeking such power is abhorred in the Bible, and is not a gift from God. It's not miracle coz miracle is geared towards a good cause. Lifting objects without touching them for no just cause is not miracle.
God doesn't deposit powers in humans, rather, he exercises His power through humans. It's only the devil that makes humans feel endowed with powers and bloated with conceit and haughtiness. Every miracle or exercise of esoteric or ethereal powers must glorify God. If the glory is attracted to the human, or that the exercise is nothing but a show off, then it's called MAGIC.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Christians' Dialectic : Is Telekinesis God's Given Gift Or Demonic ? by Scholar8200(m): 10:04am On Apr 23, 2016
It is demonic!!!

If we'll use the promise in Matthew 17, remember that the moving of the mountain (just like the dividing of the Red sea) is not an act of faith but a release of God's power through faith. Faith must have a basis and that basis is the substance of that faith!

Likewise anyone who purports to move an object sans touch depends on evil spirits to achieve it. Just like the soothsaying woman in Acts 16. Her ability came not because of a gift but a spirit of divination, there is no actual vacuum anywhere!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christians' Dialectic : Is Telekinesis God's Given Gift Or Demonic ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:10am On Apr 23, 2016
Scholar8200:
It is demonic!!!

If we'll use the promise in Matthew 17, remember that the moving of the mountain (just like the dividing of the Red sea) is not an act of faith but a release of God's power through faith. Faith must have a basis and that basis is the substance of that faith!

Likewise anyone who purports to move an object sans touch depends on evil spirits to achieve it. Just like the soothsaying woman in Acts 16. Her ability came not because of a gift but a spirit of divination, there is no actual vacuum anywhere!

Peritus :
Seeking such power is abhorred in the Bible, and is not a gift from God. It's not miracle coz miracle is geared towards a good cause. Lifting objects without touching them for no just cause is not miracle.
God doesn't deposit powers in humans, rather, he exercises His power through humans. It's only the devil that makes humans feel endowed with powers and bloated with conceit and haughtiness. Every miracle or exercise of esoteric or ethereal powers must glorify God. If the glory is attracted to the human, or that the exercise is nothing but a show off, then it's called MAGIC.

Great points raised . smiley
Re: The Christians' Dialectic : Is Telekinesis God's Given Gift Or Demonic ? by Joagbaje(m): 1:12pm On Apr 23, 2016
It's both . It's a parallel . Same principle works for both dark kingdom and Gods kingdom . But any power outside the name of Jesus is demonic .
Re: The Christians' Dialectic : Is Telekinesis God's Given Gift Or Demonic ? by gatiano(m): 3:45pm On Apr 23, 2016
xaxaxaxaxaax looool, People call what they don't understand "demonic". It is a God's gift. The God within each and everyone of us, It can also be from other places, All things comes from God, It is the freewill or choices granted to us that determines how they are used. The more we develop ourselves, the more we get close to Our Firstself/Ideal self/Divine self, Then all things are possible.

If this according to some people is demonic, Jesus walking on water, command the storm to calm, turning water to wine should be equally demonic.
Re: The Christians' Dialectic : Is Telekinesis God's Given Gift Or Demonic ? by UyiIredia(m): 4:45pm On Apr 23, 2016
There's a Biblical precedent for healing and other wondrous signs set by Jesus. But there's no Biblical precedent for telekinesis. It's either demonic or fake. I'm inclined to think it's the latter.
Re: The Christians' Dialectic : Is Telekinesis God's Given Gift Or Demonic ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:11pm On Apr 23, 2016
UyiIredia:
There's a Biblical precedent for healing and other wondrous signs set by Jesus. But there's no Biblical precedent for telekinesis. It's either demonic or fake. I'm inclined to think it's the latter.

What if Telekinesis is natural gift bestowed on some or a gift humans have to harness through their understanding of Nature
Re: The Christians' Dialectic : Is Telekinesis God's Given Gift Or Demonic ? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 23, 2016
Telekinesis is the psychic ability to moving objects with the mind. - Web

KingEbukasBlog
Though your question is about telekinesis, I believe it applies to all forms of supernatural activities. I agree purpose and power are important. There is also the self glorification angle. These are in themselves ways of telling apart the powers of darkness from the powers of light.

We should then define power. Here we have Christ who gave command that miracles and indeed greater things shall follow His people as signs. In my books, that statement is an impartation of power. The fact that I in the spirit sit with Christ above all powers already gives me power over the elements of the earth. In fact, the the earth is subject to all men, meaning all men have power over the earth. That is why I can command any animal, and any mountain to move. That is authority all men have over nature.

The mind can pray, converse, pray, sing and do all things that the mouth can do. In fact, I rarely converse with God out loud. I find it very distracting. My understanding of the word telekinesis is simple communication using the mind. Instead of one commanding something out loud, they use the mind.

As for power, it will always be an outflow of whatever is in a persons spirit. Normal day to day conversations by random people can impart just the same, good powers or evil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christians' Dialectic : Is Telekinesis God's Given Gift Or Demonic ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:34pm On Apr 23, 2016
Muafrika2:
Telekinesis is the psychic ability to moving objects with the mind. - Web

KingEbukasBlog
Though your question is about telekinesis, I believe it applies to all forms of supernatural activities. I agree purpose and power are important. There is also the self glorification angle. These are in themselves ways of telling apart the powers of darkness from the powers of light.

We should then define power. Here we have Christ who gave command that miracles and indeed greater things shall follow His people as signs. In my books, that statement is an impartation of power. The fact that I in the spirit sit with Christ above all powers already gives me power over the elements of the earth. In fact, the the earth is subject to all men, meaning all men have power over the earth. That is why I can command any animal, and any mountain to move. That is authority all men have over nature.

The mind can pray, converse, pray, sing and do all things that the mouth can do. In fact, I rarely converse with God out loud. I find it very distracting. My understanding of the word telekinesis is simple communication using the mind. Instead of one commanding something out loud, they use the mind.

As for power, it will always be an outflow of whatever is in a persons spirit. Normal day to day conversations by random people can impart just the same, good powers or evil.

If you were a lady I would have spoilt you silly ! Its simply that authority over nature in this case in the absence of physical interaction I use my mind . I agree with you bro

1 Like

Re: The Christians' Dialectic : Is Telekinesis God's Given Gift Or Demonic ? by UyiIredia(m): 7:52pm On Apr 23, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

What if Telekinesis is natural gift bestowed on some or a gift humans have to harness through their understanding of Nature

Nor buying any of it.
Re: The Christians' Dialectic : Is Telekinesis God's Given Gift Or Demonic ? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 23, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

If you were a lady I would have spoilt you silly ! Its simply that authority over nature in this case in the absence of physical interaction I use my mind . I agree with you bro

I haven't declared my gender so I may turn out to be either.
Re: The Christians' Dialectic : Is Telekinesis God's Given Gift Or Demonic ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:10pm On Apr 23, 2016
Muafrika2:

I haven't declared my gender so I may turn out to be either.

Oh dear lipsrsealed . Anyway , mostly women have Dairies tongue

1 Like

Re: The Christians' Dialectic : Is Telekinesis God's Given Gift Or Demonic ? by Oluwaseytiano(m): 8:18pm On Apr 23, 2016
Telekinesis, hmmmmm. If I had it, I would fly round the world. Back to the Op, I'd call it neither.
Re: The Christians' Dialectic : Is Telekinesis God's Given Gift Or Demonic ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:41pm On Apr 23, 2016
Oluwaseytiano:
Telekinesis, hmmmmm. If I had it, I would fly round the world. Back to the Op, I'd call it neither.

Why do you say so ?
Re: The Christians' Dialectic : Is Telekinesis God's Given Gift Or Demonic ? by Oluwaseytiano(m): 10:14pm On Apr 23, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Why do you say so ?
The power itself is neither good nor demonic, its the action of its user that makes all the difference.
Re: The Christians' Dialectic : Is Telekinesis God's Given Gift Or Demonic ? by stonemasonn: 10:38pm On Apr 23, 2016
Muafrika2:

death is universal, even in space you're bound by death. Other laws like gravity aging etc are unique only to planet earth (I think).
Re: The Christians' Dialectic : Is Telekinesis God's Given Gift Or Demonic ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:52pm On Apr 23, 2016
Oluwaseytiano:
The power itself is neither good nor demonic, its the action of its user that makes all the difference.

smiley
Re: The Christians' Dialectic : Is Telekinesis God's Given Gift Or Demonic ? by Nobody: 1:54am On Apr 24, 2016
stonemasonn:
death is universal, even in space you're bound by death. Other laws like gravity aging etc are unique only to planet earth (I think).
Gravity is there, just in varying degrees.

Isn't aging, just like decease, a factor of death?
Re: The Christians' Dialectic : Is Telekinesis God's Given Gift Or Demonic ? by Richirich713: 5:33am On Apr 24, 2016
I don't see what's demonic about it. If Telekinesis is real and a "natural" ability some humans just have, I'm cool with it as long as it is not used for evil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christians' Dialectic : Is Telekinesis God's Given Gift Or Demonic ? by HIbreed(m): 7:25am On Apr 24, 2016
Am an advocate of using mind power,you can actually do almost everything with your mind.It has to do with intense practise,concentration,enhanced awareness,believe and finally faith. Without doubt,i,ve practically heal myself using my mind.Jesus illustrates many benefits of faith, remember that humans are energy hub.Am sure The demons might be saying within themselves 'only if they realise what they can DO with their mind' history has it that the demons thought humans the power of volition.so in conclusion telekinetics is real,the demons can teach it ,you can learn it all by yourself. The Power Is In You.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christians' Dialectic : Is Telekinesis God's Given Gift Or Demonic ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:05am On Apr 24, 2016
Good contributions
Re: The Christians' Dialectic : Is Telekinesis God's Given Gift Or Demonic ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:58am On Apr 24, 2016
cc : lalasticlala
Re: The Christians' Dialectic : Is Telekinesis God's Given Gift Or Demonic ? by stonemasonn: 10:22am On Apr 24, 2016
Muafrika2:

Gravity is there, just in varying degrees.

Isn't aging, just like decease, a factor of death?
well to me death is simply the end of life, its not a force or power and its not meant to be conquered. It is simply a part of our lifecycle. You may live forever if you don't breath in or out oxygen but is that possible for any human even Jesus?
Re: The Christians' Dialectic : Is Telekinesis God's Given Gift Or Demonic ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:12pm On Apr 24, 2016
very nice convos
Re: The Christians' Dialectic : Is Telekinesis God's Given Gift Or Demonic ? by sukkot: 6:41pm On Apr 27, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

What is Telekinesis ?

Angelique Cottin

Stanisława Tomczyk

India's Gurus

Youtube Videos

How does it work?

First you have to prepare your mind . Clear any aorta of doubt , improve your concentration on the object you want to manipulate , have a clear decision of how you wish to do your manipulation . The efficacy of this process depends on the weight of the object . Lighter objects are easier to move and heavier ones require so much freedom of mind , the flow of energy in you and concentration .

my bros KingEbuka. i have just now been released from a 10 day ban lolz. these mods out here trippin. hope i did not arrive too late for this thread grin
Re: The Christians' Dialectic : Is Telekinesis God's Given Gift Or Demonic ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:56pm On Apr 27, 2016
sukkot:
my bros KingEbuka. i have just now been released from a 10 day ban lolz. these mods out here trippin. hope i did not arrive too late for this thread grin

Ah my bro sukky ! How you dey na . I was wondering why you were MIA . You are one of the 'right ones' for this thread . Your contribution'd be highly welcomed
Re: The Christians' Dialectic : Is Telekinesis God's Given Gift Or Demonic ? by sukkot: 6:58pm On Apr 27, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Ah my bro sukky ! How you dey na . I was wondering why you were MIA . You are one of the 'right ones' for this thread . Your contribution'd be highly welcomed
yeah apparently some mod did not appreciate me inciting revolution against the cabal * sigh * cheesy
Re: The Christians' Dialectic : Is Telekinesis God's Given Gift Or Demonic ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:05pm On Apr 27, 2016
sukkot:
yeah apparently some mod did not appreciate me inciting revolution against the cabal * sigh * cheesy

Lolz . You might be banned again if the mod sees this cheesy . Happened to me before lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christians' Dialectic : Is Telekinesis God's Given Gift Or Demonic ? by sukkot: 7:06pm On Apr 27, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

but ermmm on the topic, yes it is very possible to move objects but you have to be a high vibrational angelic being to do that. there are angels amongst us which is why the book of hebrews says to treat every one nice because you never know you may be entertaining angels unawares. so there are extremely high frequency electromagnetic beings amongst us with this capability. everything is controlled by electromagnetic frequency and if yours is just high enough you can move things as well as heal people by touching them ( like how the bible says the disciples laid there hands on people and they were healed ). so yeah it is very possible. i know a few high frequency electromagnetic beings myself who when they go past dogs the dogs get very frantic and start barking ( dogs detect high frequency beings ) and some when they walk past a light bulb the bulb starts blinking. its a crazy world dude. not everything is seen by the eyes wink

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why You Should Learn How To Forgive, Very Important / The Difference Between Hell, Sheol, Paradise And The Grave. / What Do You Want From God Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.